Toyota Corolla E110

Toyota Corolla E110 (1993-1997) Questions & Answers

4 questions from our users

Johnno

Johnnoasked

I'm looking at a 1999 Corolla hatchback with a 1.8 engine, manual. Asking price $3k, It has almost 200 000kms on it, is a major service due then and does it require a timing change replacement?

victorasked

My Toyota corolla 110 manual 1995 model Just Stops Accelerating and cut gas and stops. then i called a mechanic when he came the car behaved like nothing had happened. the same problem occurred again after two weeks I called a mechanic and he changed the fuel pump, cleaned the distributor and the problem didn't stop. he told me the fuel nozzle were faulty and required replacement. After around three hours the car was in order powerful as usual i traveled for aver 700 kilometers and the same problem has appeared again twice. what can be the problem?

victor

the control box was faulty

Dean

Deanasked

Hi Im looking to buy a 1997 toyota corolla conquest seca, it has 122,000 kms on the clock and they're asking $3,000 in victoria. It has no service history, has rwc from previous seller. do you think it would be a good buy? Any ideas?

Chrisfi3d
Chrisfi3d

Sounds about right. Have it thoroughly looked over by an independent mechanic first though.

Claire P

Claire Pasked

Hi
Im looking to buy a 2000 toyota corolla conquest seca, it has 186,000 kms on the clock and they're asking $4,300
It has full service history, do you think it would be a good buy? Any ideas?

Shazz
Shazz

It seems a bit high, I am selling mine soon 1999 with 120,000km and I will ask a fair bit less than that. Service history too. Perhaps get them down on price.

Get an answer from our members and Toyota representatives

Other Sedans