Toyota Corolla E150

Toyota Corolla E150 (2007-2012) (page 2 of 5)

• Acceleration / Power
  • Comfort

Pickles

PicklesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Purrrrfect

This car is absolutely perfect. Such a smooth driving experience, great handling and quiet little beast. For such a little car, i like it makes me feel higher on the road as compared to its 1998 predecessor. It has plenty of leg room. I've found the Toyota corolla range is the most affordable reliable car ever. I only spend $40 to fill the tank on 98 premium petrol and after 2-3 hours of driving, only uses half a tank. Its awesome all in all... Only complaint is the tiny boot space, but that's again comparing it to its 98 predecessor.

Engine Size1.6
Date PurchasedSep 2016

Hanks

HanksSydney

Never skipped a beat!

Toyota's corolla is an absolute gem. It has never skipped a beat. Wouldn't go for anything else in its range. My current Corolla is my third and not one of them has had any serious issue. The team at Corolla has been a pleasure to deal with and always hassle free.

Date PurchasedJan 2012
pykix

pykix

Great car with a great design

Great little car with enough power. Feels very light, runs quietly and handles well.
The interior feels very spacious with plenty of legroom for both the front and back seats.
Controls for the cooling/heating are easy to use - the knobs are easy to turn.
Would highly recommend this car!

Date PurchasedDec 2010
Hannah

HannahAustralia

A Good Car

This is the second Toyota Corolla Ascent Sedan car I owned and absolutely love it and would not go for any other cars but Corollas.
Love the performance of driving it and never had to put huge outlay cost for its mechanic repairs except the usual minor maintenance needed.
Only problem is, just wish the interior carpet wasn't beige colour which tend to show the dirt on it easily.
Taking my advice, my son has recently bought the latest Corolla hatchback and he's extremely happy with it.
I hate to part with mine as it's still going well, but if I had to trade it, then will definitely go for another Toyota Corolla - maybe the latest one :)

Date PurchasedSep 2007

Nichelle

NichelleNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Corolla Ascent Sports Sedan July 2012-Love it

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Victor

VictorSydney

This car is perfect, less hassles

The car is excellent. The car is still at optimum performance after 5 years being used. Been performing long distance driving and no issue was found. The handling is good. The car is consider spacious and suitable for family use. The car is very reliable and the maintenance cost is relatively low

Date PurchasedJul 2012

Adeel

Adeel

Economical car

Nice car for small family. Very reliable. Not spacious. Back leg room can accommodate kids but adults have proble in comfort. Dashboard should be little wider. Running cost is not much inside city and very less on long drive. Very good small family car and economical. Interior is fine. Recommended

Date PurchasedAug 2015

Suhel

SuhelSydney, NSW

Toyota Corolla ZRE152R 2007 Problems

Date PurchasedSep 2007
Eli

EliSydney

Good Body

Conquest was a good car with the a strong body frame. the performance was good and was not a noisy car at all. the 2009 Model was one of the best model. Plenty of ;;legroom which was a bonus and of course a very big boot. That's shame it won't be produced and released anymore otherwise I would go and buy it.

Date PurchasedJan 2015
MC1

MC1SYDNEY

Best in all respects.

This small to medium car has been absolutely reliable plenty of room for big guys capacious boot smooth steady and safe on the road my manual returns 4-5 litres per 100kms touring service is cheap around $150 using synthetic top grade oils its fully imparted from Japan finish is excellent and has plenty of get up and go for its near 100 kW engine .They say bullet proof Corolla their right. Very happy.

Date PurchasedApr 2016

Alex f

Alex fWellington, 6012, NZ

cheap interior finish

Steering columb had to be replaced at 34000k, 4 yrs old, Toyota paid 90% after keeping the car a month. Limited boot space and the hatch wont close if items are at the back of the cargo space. Interior trim looks cheap. Nice car to drive. 4 stage auto slightly thirsty

BadgeSX

Nick BordoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great little hatchback!

dananjaya70Cavershem

Great family hatch

we bought this in 2008 as a brand new family car . Traveled 47000 km and was planing to use 5 yrs and used for 7 yrs. A great car and no complaint. Drives well and safe. No repairs or major recalls . No hassles to trade in or private selling.

Engine Size1.6L
chariotlegs

chariotlegs

Reliable and trustworthy

Purchased the Corolla MY11 brand new and have never had a problem with it. So reliable that I have used it as a family car for myself and 4 kids until today when I decided it was finally time to upgrade to a Rav 4. Will stick with Toyota as they are trustworthy. Have purchased Nissans and Holdens previously only to have issues the mechanics of the vehicle. My Corolla I will be passing on to my daughter as her 1st car when she is 17 in April. It has enough oomph with it's 1.8L engine to go when you need it to, and only requires $60 a week to fill the tank to which I get about 550km of city driving.

BadgeCSi
Domestic

DomesticMelbourne

Great Car! Minmal Issues!

MonkeyBaby

MonkeyBabyPerth, WA

Great small car

I have had my Corolla Conquest 2008 for about 6years now (2nd hand) and have had no issues with it other than a funny smell when I stop my car and this happens only when air-con is running. Have had several service centre looked at and no one can identify the issue.
In terms of performs goes, it is a great small car.
I have used to load heaps of stuff purchased from Ikea and it does the job well.
Loads of boot space when chairs are folded down.
Great fuel consumption
It's a manual but I love driving manual from time to time. This way I won't forget how to operate a manual car :P

Dapto Dawg

Dapto DawgIllawarra, NSW

Great bulletproof small sedan

soundchain

soundchainAdelaide

2011 sport, lives up to reputation

I've owned 3 Corollas ('88, '96 and now 2011)
Have always been a fan of the reliability. I've now had my 2011 model for over 3yrs from new and I love it just as much as the day I got it. Swift n smooth drive, easy to use auto transmission (especially when hill climbing), comfortable, everything I have come to expect from Corolla.
If I had to pick its downside... Hmmm... Probably the center interior wear I guess, gets full of scratches... That's about it though.
Running costs are great, no probs.

MelbourneMummy

MelbourneMummyMelbourne, Australia

Sticking with Toyota

Jitender S

Jitender Sasked

Hey there, I am looking to buy Toyota's Corolla hatchback 2007 can anyone tell maintenance cost , performance ,reliability and everything you know about the car?

Car is excellent with all things but if go with 2010 model would be gud

Krishna Pasked

I recently bot Corella ascent 2010 2zre15r my10 4sp auto.

How much tank fuel capacity?

It runs around 550km full tank... Is it bad?

While on desk figure shows 7.1/100km

I guess it doesn't show perfect fuel consumption.

Sam
Sam

According to factory specifics it holds 55L of fuel. My partner has this same model ZRE152R, it averages out 10L/100km which consumes alot more petrol than the newer corollas. Even after major service, fuel filter replacement, aftermarket fuel saver additives it still consumes alot more petrol.

Karl S

Karl Sasked

Fan blows warm air even with temp setting on cold (Ac off and outside intake on).. not sure if this is normal or not? My previous car's fan blew quite cool air from outside. Even driving in the hills with 15 degrees air outside it gets stifling inside with only the fan on, meaning I have to either open the windows or turn on the AC. Possible something is blocked, or is this just because of where it's pulling in the air from the engine bay..?

Annette
Annette

Hi Karl, this isn't the case with me.Naturally on a warm day it will only blow warm air but when cooler it's cold air and very comfortable.
It doesn't right to me that your still getting warm air on a cool day, I'd get this checked out.

dananjaya70

This not normal.Should be engine heat coming thorough.

techguy
techguy

I've noticed this same thing; haven't identified the cause, nor been too concerned about it aside from a few months we went without A/C due to a failed compressor - unrelated. Haven't verified it, but seems to me as though the heat is probably coming froa/m the heater core; as though the heat/cool valve doesn't entirely close off the flow of hot water from the engine to the heater core. Doesn't bother me beyond curiosity, as the A/C still blows nice and cold.

Get an answer from our members and Toyota representatives

Other Sedans