24Toyota Corolla

Toyota Corolla Questions & Answers

Walter
Walter · Corolla

I have a 2008 zre-152r Corolla in need of a replacement automatic gearbox (incl. torque converter).
Wondering if anyone knows whether a zre-182r gearbox is a 100% compatible option, as I've seen a couple of online sellers stating it is...??
thanks.

Shakir K.
Shakir K. · Corolla

Which sd card is compatible with toyota corolla ascent sports hatchback 2013 model?

Shakir K.
Shakir K. · Corolla

Which SD card is compatible with toyota corolla ascent sport hatchback?

Rolien B.
Rolien B. · Corolla E170 Sedan Ascent (2012-2019)

Can a GPS being installed to work on the reverse screen? (I don't want a GPS installed on the Dashboard.) I was thinking of installing a NAV1 GPS, if possible.

Colin52
Colin52 · Corolla

My Toyota experience has been a bad one. Bought late 2011 came with scratch marks on the outer, a cut tyre that had to be replaced elsewhere at my cost a faded door with paint stains on the side door inside and on back seats.

The car when bought was making loud noises inside and that went on for 3 years even though I had them check it and their reports nothing wrong with it.

Past warranty at 3 years and then they say the barrings had gone and the reason why the car was making a loud noise.

Now my car gets stuck in auto second when going from a stop to start position and it will stay that way for a good 500m. Now that has to get fixed.

I would never buy another toyota again.

So what is the cost of a new transmission for an automatic please ?

Victor Salcedo
Victor Salcedo · Corolla

tire pressure reset how you do in a Toyota Corolla LS 2011 it is no botton in the glove compartment nither knee bolster or intrument cluster? Please

TONYC · Corolla

I have just purchased a Toyota Corolla 2008 ZRE152R for my granddaughter. Can the current audio be replaced by one that has a Bluetooth connection - if so what is recommended. Also what is the best reverse camera system to install?

Daniel
Daniel

If you can source a genuine unit from a ZRE182R Ascent sport grade or higher they fit into the 152R & you can then plug in a genuine or aftermarket camera
When I worked for Toyota I’ve seen various Sony and clarion units retro fitted as well, an outlet like JBHi would be able to supply and fit something easily

TONYC

Thanks I shall look out to source one - maybe try wreckers!

Graceann
Graceann · Corolla E180 Hatch Ascent Sport (2012-2018)

Any problems with CVT transmission on Ascent Sport hatch ZRe182R with Prod date January 2018?

Ali
Ali

Hi
We bought brand new 2017 one
At the moment its almost got 190000 km .
We never had any issues with the car what so ever.

Percy
Percy · Corolla E180 Hatch Ascent (2012-2018)

Can a Navigation system be added th the existing consul?

LeichA
LeichA

The car has its own navigation system in the infotainment screen/display. The new ones come with Apple CarPlay so you can use Waze or Google Maps

Mari M.
Mari M. · Corolla

Did someone use any of the listed (https://automotivecraze.com/best-roof-racks/) roof racks for this car?

fred
fred · Corolla

On the 2019 Corolla does anyone know if an aftermarket second-hand drivers seat with height adjustment can be put into the passengers seat.
( I just hate it when my passengers head is 6 inches lower than mine)

Bloodnut
Bloodnut

I wish for the same. Can use a cushion, but believe that may be a safety issue.

Josh S.
Josh S. · Corolla

Looking at a 2003 corolla accent sedan manualfor for 3200 with 183,000 kms is this a decent $. Also when is the timing belt or chain due

Barry
Barry · Corolla E180 Hatch Ascent (2012-2018)

What is the weight of this model?

Sami
Sami · Corolla

Is there a 2012 Toyota Corolla ZRE152R MY11 Ascent Blue 4 Speed Automatic Sedan review? I can't find it anywhere. Where is this model made?

Alistair C.
Alistair C. · Corolla

What is the towing capacity of the new corolla ?

Tweety pie
Tweety pie · Corolla

Opinion on 1998 Toyota Corolla Seca hatchback 150,000 kms. Still worth keeping and spending money on?

sierra
sierra

If it is not asking high maintenance you can still keep it but it is not recommended for long drives

Peter
Peter · Corolla E170 Sedan (2012-2019)

timing belt replacement at what KM?

Chrisfi3d
Chrisfi3d

Has a chain, bro.

ToniA
ToniA · Corolla E170 Sedan (2012-2019)

Hi I am looking to buy a Toyota Acsent 2013 with 120 000km on the clock for $8500. Is this a fair price?

Jazzyg1234
Jazzyg1234

I always consult the Red Book price. https://www.redbook.com.au/cars/details/2013-toyota-corolla-ascent-auto/SPOT-ITM-324070/

Also check that you are not being scammed, view the car yourself in person and check that it's not stolen etc prior to inspection.

Never transfer money for someone who will deliver the car later, that is a well known scam. (usually they will say they are working on an oil rig, or mines etc)

All the best

Jellaynnez L
Jellaynnez L · Corolla E170 Sedan (2012-2019)

How can i install maps on the corolla hatchback 2016?

Miss D
Miss D

my maps came with my hybrid. it's a little micro sd card they fit. it costs a few hundred bucks and once installed they activate the 'navigation' function in the apps page. handy tool. only down side to this feature is it costs money to update it (no automatic updates included). if you call your nearest toyota dealership they'll be able to give you a more accurate cost to get it ~ assuming your corolla model is like mine. Good luck!

Mercy
Mercy · Corolla

How much does a used toyota corolla lift back 2014 cost?

Get an answer from our members and Toyota representatives

Select a listing for your question
Toyota Corolla