Toyota Corolla

Toyota Corolla Questions & Answers

ZRE172R (Sedan), ZWE211R (Hatchback), E110, E120, E150 and ZRE182R (Hatch)

38 questions from our users

fred

fredasked

Corolla

On the 2019 Corolla does anyone know if an aftermarket second-hand drivers seat with height adjustment can be put into the passengers seat.
( I just hate it when my passengers head is 6 inches lower than mine)

Bloodnut
Bloodnut

I wish for the same. Can use a cushion, but believe that may be a safety issue.

Josh S.

Josh S.asked

Corolla

Looking at a 2003 corolla accent sedan manualfor for 3200 with 183,000 kms is this a decent $. Also when is the timing belt or chain due

Barry

Barryasked

ZRE182R Ascent

What is the weight of this model?

Sami

Samiasked

Corolla

Is there a 2012 Toyota Corolla ZRE152R MY11 Ascent Blue 4 Speed Automatic Sedan review? I can't find it anywhere. Where is this model made?

Johnno

Johnnoasked

Corolla E110

I'm looking at a 1999 Corolla hatchback with a 1.8 engine, manual. Asking price $3k, It has almost 200 000kms on it, is a major service due then and does it require a timing change replacement?

Alistair C.

Alistair C.asked

Corolla

What is the towing capacity of the new corolla ?

victorasked

Corolla E110

My Toyota corolla 110 manual 1995 model Just Stops Accelerating and cut gas and stops. then i called a mechanic when he came the car behaved like nothing had happened. the same problem occurred again after two weeks I called a mechanic and he changed the fuel pump, cleaned the distributor and the problem didn't stop. he told me the fuel nozzle were faulty and required replacement. After around three hours the car was in order powerful as usual i traveled for aver 700 kilometers and the same problem has appeared again twice. what can be the problem?

victor

the control box was faulty

Tweety pie

Tweety pieasked

Corolla

Opinion on 1998 Toyota Corolla Seca hatchback 150,000 kms. Still worth keeping and spending money on?

sierra
sierra

If it is not asking high maintenance you can still keep it but it is not recommended for long drives

Peter

Peterasked

Corolla ZRE172R

timing belt replacement at what KM?

Has a chain, bro.

ToniA

ToniAasked

Corolla ZRE172R

Hi I am looking to buy a Toyota Acsent 2013 with 120 000km on the clock for $8500. Is this a fair price?

Jazzyg1234
Jazzyg1234

I always consult the Red Book price. https://www.redbook.com.au/cars/details/2013-toyota-corolla-ascent-auto/SPOT-ITM-324070/
Also check that you are not being scammed, view the car yourself in person and check that it's not stolen etc prior to inspection.
Never transfer money for someone who will deliver the car later, that is a well known scam. (usually they will say they are working on an oil rig, or mines etc)
All the best

Dean

Deanasked

Corolla E110

Hi Im looking to buy a 1997 toyota corolla conquest seca, it has 122,000 kms on the clock and they're asking $3,000 in victoria. It has no service history, has rwc from previous seller. do you think it would be a good buy? Any ideas?

Chrisfi3d

Sounds about right. Have it thoroughly looked over by an independent mechanic first though.

Jellaynnez L

Jellaynnez Lasked

Corolla ZRE172R

How can i install maps on the corolla hatchback 2016?

Miss D
Miss D

my maps came with my hybrid. it's a little micro sd card they fit. it costs a few hundred bucks and once installed they activate the 'navigation' function in the apps page. handy tool. only down side to this feature is it costs money to update it (no automatic updates included). if you call your nearest toyota dealership they'll be able to give you a more accurate cost to get it ~ assuming your corolla model is like mine. Good luck!

Mercy

Mercyasked

Corolla

How much does a used toyota corolla lift back 2014 cost?

Claire P

Claire Pasked

Hi
Im looking to buy a 2000 toyota corolla conquest seca, it has 186,000 kms on the clock and they're asking $4,300
It has full service history, do you think it would be a good buy? Any ideas?

Shazz
Shazz

It seems a bit high, I am selling mine soon 1999 with 120,000km and I will ask a fair bit less than that. Service history too. Perhaps get them down on price.

Jitender S

Jitender Sasked

Corolla E150

Hey there, I am looking to buy Toyota's Corolla hatchback 2007 can anyone tell maintenance cost , performance ,reliability and everything you know about the car?

Car is excellent with all things but if go with 2010 model would be gud

Krishna Pasked

Corolla E150

I recently bot Corella ascent 2010 2zre15r my10 4sp auto.

How much tank fuel capacity?

It runs around 550km full tank... Is it bad?

While on desk figure shows 7.1/100km

I guess it doesn't show perfect fuel consumption.

Sam
Sam

According to factory specifics it holds 55L of fuel. My partner has this same model ZRE152R, it averages out 10L/100km which consumes alot more petrol than the newer corollas. Even after major service, fuel filter replacement, aftermarket fuel saver additives it still consumes alot more petrol.

Tiger2asked

Corolla ZRE172R

can I get the sat nav in my 2016 RZ hatch to display constantly the speed limit, instead of it appearing only briefly when a change in the limit occurs. Also on the sat nav, is it possible to have the destination time in the 12hr instead of 24hr format?

debdenplace
debdenplace

Hello, I would suggest you take a look at the comprehensive owners manual provided with the car Toyota are very good at documenting how all the equipment operates on their products.

Tiger2

Thanks, but the supplied manual was of course the first place I looked. Also I unsuccessfully had a Toyota service staff member try to get a better result.

Raj

Rajasked

Corolla E120

I am planning to buy a Toyota 2006 Corolla Conquest Model (ran 100k) for 6300. Can you please let me know whether i would have to change the timing belt soon after a few kms run?

Tom Brown
Tom Brown

I believe you have timing chain not a belt on that model. If its well maintained it should last the life of the car.

Dan

Danasked

Corolla

Hi! What is the biggest size surfboard you can fit in the back of the 2013 hatchback corolla with the back seats folded down?
Dan

Annette

In my car laying flat 160 and angled on edge you can get it on the armrest between the seats and possibly get 230. Hope this is of some help.

Marc Radcliffe
Marc Radcliffe

If you purchased the wagon form, (discontinued 2006), and fold down the rear seats, the maximum space should be achieved.

Karl S

Karl Sasked

Corolla E150

Fan blows warm air even with temp setting on cold (Ac off and outside intake on).. not sure if this is normal or not? My previous car's fan blew quite cool air from outside. Even driving in the hills with 15 degrees air outside it gets stifling inside with only the fan on, meaning I have to either open the windows or turn on the AC. Possible something is blocked, or is this just because of where it's pulling in the air from the engine bay..?

Annette

Hi Karl, this isn't the case with me.Naturally on a warm day it will only blow warm air but when cooler it's cold air and very comfortable.
It doesn't right to me that your still getting warm air on a cool day, I'd get this checked out.

dananjaya70
dananjaya70

This not normal.Should be engine heat coming thorough.

techguy
techguy

I've noticed this same thing; haven't identified the cause, nor been too concerned about it aside from a few months we went without A/C due to a failed compressor - unrelated. Haven't verified it, but seems to me as though the heat is probably coming froa/m the heater core; as though the heat/cool valve doesn't entirely close off the flow of hot water from the engine to the heater core. Doesn't bother me beyond curiosity, as the A/C still blows nice and cold.

Get an answer from our members and Toyota representatives