Toyota Corolla

Toyota Corolla Questions & Answers

E150, E120, ZRE182R (Hatch), etc...

42 questions from our users

TONYCasked

I have just purchased a Toyota Corolla 2008 ZRE152R for my granddaughter. Can the current audio be replaced by one that has a Bluetooth connection - if so what is recommended. Also what is the best reverse camera system to install?

Daniel
Daniel

If you can source a genuine unit from a ZRE182R Ascent sport grade or higher they fit into the 152R & you can then plug in a genuine or aftermarket camera
When I worked for Toyota I’ve seen various Sony and clarion units retro fitted as well, an outlet like JBHi would be able to supply and fit something easily

TONYC

Thanks I shall look out to source one - maybe try wreckers!

Graceann

Graceannasked

ZRE182R Ascent Sport

Any problems with CVT transmission on Ascent Sport hatch ZRe182R with Prod date January 2018?

Ali
Ali

Hi
We bought brand new 2017 one
At the moment its almost got 190000 km .
We never had any issues with the car what so ever.

Percy

Percyasked

ZRE182R Ascent

Can a Navigation system be added th the existing consul?

anthadams
anthadams

The car has its own navigation system in the infotainment screen/display. The new ones come with Apple CarPlay so you can use Waze or Google Maps

Mari M.

Mari M.asked

Did someone use any of the listed (https://automotivecraze.com/best-roof-racks/) roof racks for this car?

fred

fredasked

On the 2019 Corolla does anyone know if an aftermarket second-hand drivers seat with height adjustment can be put into the passengers seat.
( I just hate it when my passengers head is 6 inches lower than mine)

Bloodnut
Bloodnut

I wish for the same. Can use a cushion, but believe that may be a safety issue.

Josh S.

Josh S.asked

Looking at a 2003 corolla accent sedan manualfor for 3200 with 183,000 kms is this a decent $. Also when is the timing belt or chain due

Barry

Barryasked

ZRE182R Ascent

What is the weight of this model?

Sami

Samiasked

Is there a 2012 Toyota Corolla ZRE152R MY11 Ascent Blue 4 Speed Automatic Sedan review? I can't find it anywhere. Where is this model made?

Johnno

Johnnoasked

Corolla E110

I'm looking at a 1999 Corolla hatchback with a 1.8 engine, manual. Asking price $3k, It has almost 200 000kms on it, is a major service due then and does it require a timing change replacement?

Alistair C.

Alistair C.asked

What is the towing capacity of the new corolla ?

victorasked

Corolla E110

My Toyota corolla 110 manual 1995 model Just Stops Accelerating and cut gas and stops. then i called a mechanic when he came the car behaved like nothing had happened. the same problem occurred again after two weeks I called a mechanic and he changed the fuel pump, cleaned the distributor and the problem didn't stop. he told me the fuel nozzle were faulty and required replacement. After around three hours the car was in order powerful as usual i traveled for aver 700 kilometers and the same problem has appeared again twice. what can be the problem?

victor

the control box was faulty

Tweety pie

Tweety pieasked

Opinion on 1998 Toyota Corolla Seca hatchback 150,000 kms. Still worth keeping and spending money on?

sierra
sierra

If it is not asking high maintenance you can still keep it but it is not recommended for long drives

Peter

Peterasked

Corolla ZRE172R

timing belt replacement at what KM?

Has a chain, bro.

ToniA

ToniAasked

Corolla ZRE172R

Hi I am looking to buy a Toyota Acsent 2013 with 120 000km on the clock for $8500. Is this a fair price?

Jazzyg1234
Jazzyg1234

I always consult the Red Book price. https://www.redbook.com.au/cars/details/2013-toyota-corolla-ascent-auto/SPOT-ITM-324070/
Also check that you are not being scammed, view the car yourself in person and check that it's not stolen etc prior to inspection.
Never transfer money for someone who will deliver the car later, that is a well known scam. (usually they will say they are working on an oil rig, or mines etc)
All the best

Dean

Deanasked

Corolla E110

Hi Im looking to buy a 1997 toyota corolla conquest seca, it has 122,000 kms on the clock and they're asking $3,000 in victoria. It has no service history, has rwc from previous seller. do you think it would be a good buy? Any ideas?

Chrisfi3d

Sounds about right. Have it thoroughly looked over by an independent mechanic first though.

Jellaynnez L

Jellaynnez Lasked

Corolla ZRE172R

How can i install maps on the corolla hatchback 2016?

Miss D
Miss D

my maps came with my hybrid. it's a little micro sd card they fit. it costs a few hundred bucks and once installed they activate the 'navigation' function in the apps page. handy tool. only down side to this feature is it costs money to update it (no automatic updates included). if you call your nearest toyota dealership they'll be able to give you a more accurate cost to get it ~ assuming your corolla model is like mine. Good luck!

Mercy

Mercyasked

How much does a used toyota corolla lift back 2014 cost?

Claire P

Claire Pasked

Hi
Im looking to buy a 2000 toyota corolla conquest seca, it has 186,000 kms on the clock and they're asking $4,300
It has full service history, do you think it would be a good buy? Any ideas?

Shazz
Shazz

It seems a bit high, I am selling mine soon 1999 with 120,000km and I will ask a fair bit less than that. Service history too. Perhaps get them down on price.

Jitender S

Jitender Sasked

Corolla E150

Hey there, I am looking to buy Toyota's Corolla hatchback 2007 can anyone tell maintenance cost , performance ,reliability and everything you know about the car?

Car is excellent with all things but if go with 2010 model would be gud

Krishna Pasked

Corolla E150

I recently bot Corella ascent 2010 2zre15r my10 4sp auto.

How much tank fuel capacity?

It runs around 550km full tank... Is it bad?

While on desk figure shows 7.1/100km

I guess it doesn't show perfect fuel consumption.

Sam
Sam

According to factory specifics it holds 55L of fuel. My partner has this same model ZRE152R, it averages out 10L/100km which consumes alot more petrol than the newer corollas. Even after major service, fuel filter replacement, aftermarket fuel saver additives it still consumes alot more petrol.

Get an answer from our members and Toyota representatives