24Toyota Corolla

Boot Size
Comfort
Features
Best Cars
See the Best Cars in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Toyota Corolla200 reviews

Bloodnut
BloodnutTASNorth-West & West coast, TAS7 posts
  Verified E180 Hatch

Great mileage

Happy with my hybrid Toyota Corolla. Runs along nicely and is easy on fuel.
Would have liked pass alert included and “noise alert” for backing - audible to bystanders and in car parks.
Shawkiya S.
Shawkiya S.VICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

perfect car

Toyota is the perfect car for our family
It’s fuel efficient , i feel it’s luxury from inside
It fulfil all the needs
The music system is great
Love toyota cars Show details
Handling
Will
WillNSWSydney, NSW

Reliable good value car

My wife and myself bought a corolla last year from our local hornsby dealer. It has been reliable and had no issues and the petrol use is fantastic. It is reliable and great for long and short trips. Show details
Liza F.
Liza F.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts
  Verified Corolla E180 Hatch Ascent Sport

A great little car!

I use my car for personal use, and commuting too and from work. Roughly 20,000km/yr. I have the car serviced as per the log book scheduled, and have never had a fault mentioned about the car. That is with mechanics separate of Toyota as well. These are popular cars for good reason, and won’t stray from Toyota cars in the future. Very happy. Show details
Chandra
ChandraNSWSydney, NSW2 posts

Love our Corolla

It’s been our family car for the past 8 years. We are family of 4(2kids) and are extremely happy with it. The car has not had any issues and has not had any major maintenance needs. It is fuel efficient and has a good size boot for the type of car. The back seat can be folded down to create bigger space for ad-hoc needs. It has done long trips with no issues. Very happy with it. Show details
Kate
KateQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts
  Fair Incentive Corolla E170 Sedan Ascent

Fantastic car, so economical and zippy around town and spacious best car i’ve owned

Everyday car,it has been great, spacious for my family, no issues ,my mechanic suggested to buy the car, according to him this car will not have issues often.
So happy to own this car. Show details
Jo loves her kids
Features
Vin
VinVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC31 posts

Simple but perfect

Efficient when it comes to maintenance and fuel cost. Good for friends and family who loves travelling even in long trips on different types of roads like uphill or interstate travel. Show details
Isif Chadwick
Isif ChadwickVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC4 posts
  Corolla E210 Hatch Petrol ZR

Car that had grew up with me

I have owned this model of Corolla for quite a while now and have to say im very impressed. also impressed by the level of service and accessibility offered by Toyota dealership and the comfortable driving experience overall. Never had any issues and hope it will remain this way so that I remain Toyota's loyal customer forever Show details
Kamal L.
Kamal L.NSWSydney, NSW
  Fair Incentive Corolla E170 Sedan Ascent

Awesome car

I have 2017 corolla ascent. So reliable economic car. This is the 4th car I have owned so far and the best one. Though its 2 years old already still feels like brand new. Show details
Snowy
SnowyQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD10 posts
  E170 Sedan

great reliable car

After replacing my VW Polo and getting into this car how happy am I , have done about 76000 kms and has not lei me down , travel to Brisbane every day from the Gold Coast,car is serviced by Toyota when due at a fixed price ,great service Show details
Han
Han4 posts
  Corolla E170 Sedan SX

Like it!

I had one car and needed another one. The first car was Toyota Camry and bought a Toyota Corolla as my 2nd car. It’s been very economical to drive and maintain. Show details
Avril R.
Avril R.VICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC6 posts
  Fair Incentive Corolla E210 Hatch Petrol Ascent Sport

Economical, stylish and fun to drive

Used for daily commute to work and long weekend drives Serviced regularly and had no problems to be fixed. Very thrifty on petrol and easy to drive. Great on long journeys. Huge Boot for car of this size great when going away Show details
Jazzdanca59
Jazzdanca59VICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts
Joel
JoelNSWSydney, NSW11 posts
  Verified Corolla E170 Sedan ZR

Toyota is awesome

I went to chatswood toyota, awesome service and lovely people who helped me purchase a me a new car. Happy with the purchase and the team at Toyota. I was able to get extras and 1% finance was also good too.

I am able to service it down the road from me at rockdale Toyota love that about Toyota.

Hasha
Hasha2 posts
  Verified Corolla E170 Sedan Ascent

Favourite so far!!

Purchased it 6 months ago and it already become the family’s favourite. Mostly use it for family goings and everyone in the family live it. No any issues find in the car so far and love it. I got serviced it for 2 times and got the insurance from Toyota too

Teegan
TeeganEarlwood5 posts
Loren
LorenWAPerth, WA4 posts

Best car I’ve ever driven

Was sceptical at first because I had my heart set on another car. After reading so many bad reviews I decided to look at Toyota instead. Dom from Toyota Melville helped me find a car that would suit me perfectly.

He found a car within my budget and let me test drive it. Unlike other car dealerships I didn’t feel pressured into buying it then and there. He offered me a great deal and great inclusions. I went home to think about it but by the time I got home my mind was made up.

Would never buy another brand car again and would highly recommend this car. It’s not a huge car but offers so much legroom and boot space like a bigger make car would. Reliable and capped price servicing.

krishan
krishanNSWSydney, NSW21 posts
  Verified Corolla E180 Hatch ZR

One of my best purchase

Bought new toyota corolla hybrid zr and believe me its one of the best small car in market. Thanks toyota for your wonderful finish. Only thing missing is sunroof. Interior is too good. I really love my purchase as its hybrid millage is too good. Wireless charging. Leather seats what else can you expect..

Charles D.
Charles D.VictoriaMoe, Victoria78 posts
Moni
MoniVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC10 posts
  Verified Corolla E180 Hatch Ascent

Great, solid car

I traded in my old 2005 Corolla (which I had no issues with) for a newer model. I opted for the Hybrid, which was an excellent decision. We have definitely saved on fuel consumption which is a key factor these days. The car is reliable, problem free and has great build quality. The interior is comfortable, with a great user interface for sat nav, audio etc. Excellent car for daily commuting.

Onases
Onases9 posts

Plastic fantastic

2016 Corrolla is a nice looking car on tje outside however its seats are very uncomfortable unless you are an adult that is not more than 70kgs with a smaller frame.

For the price that you pay it is lacking in technology which is very sad to see especially when the competitors are the likes of hyundai, mazda etc...

If the price was around 5k cheaper then the shortcuts and cheap plastic that toyota took would have been to tolerable but fir a 24k starting price with on road costs it isnt.

Hope the 2019 new generation will outdo this one

JC1978
JC1978BENTLEIGH EAST5 posts
  Corolla E180 Hatch Ascent

competition is getting tougher and needs improvement

Brought a corolla to replace my Mazda 3 (as it has been written off during car accident).

After driving it for two years, I am now regret my decision. compares with the Mazda 3, it just feels cheaper in terms of the material used.

Mazda is just a little bit more powerful and it comes with better design and quality and as reliable as Toyota

the only advantage that I could think of is, it is cheaper to service with Toyota Dealer.

Tim
TimPerth6 posts

Corolla fan

I'm a corolla fan. I bought my first one back in 2012 then I upgraded in 2015. This car is very economical and I barely have any issue with it. The petrol is affordable and the service too. I will recommend this car to anyone I know as this. I cant wait to upgrade to a brand new model

Gizzyduck
GizzyduckQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD68 posts

Great car

Bought this car around 14 months ago. My partner couldn't be happier.

They have updated the sound system since 2015 model which is much improved.

My only complaint is that Bluetooth phone & sound system controls are all on the left side which is so irritating. Whereas the 2015 model has them on separate sides so you really didn't have to think about hitting the wrong control. Come on Toyota please fix this with the next generation.... :)

Great fuel economy.

Disappointed that they discontinued the Positano Bronze for this year model....

My only complaint is that it isn't as responsive in pick up as my 2015 model but my partner loves it all the same.

Sue
SueNSWSydney, NSW10 posts
  Corolla E180 Hatch Ascent Sport

Very reliable easy to drive

I purchased Toyota corolla Ascent sport white perl colour in Mar 2017. I love this car!!!!!No mechanical issues at all and i enjoy driving every day.

I drive 40km to get to work but its very comfortable and I dont get back sore like my old car. ( i used to drive holden)I am 100% satisfied with the car, but the only thing i want to mention is..a touch screen is very slow and i get frustrated sometimes. Otherwise no issues. This car is the best i have ever own.

GIRL123
GIRL123Sydney2 posts

Good value for money

I am driving Toyota Corolla 2016 Hatchback. I drive everyday to work daily. The car runs smoothly and I hardly have any issue mechanically. It is fantastic to drive, much better than Nissan or Huyndai. Very fuel efficient. The hatch back version is also easy to park in shopping centre.

It is also cheap to service the car. I service every 5000km. I just buy oil and air filter and it cost me less than 100 to do it myself.

It is extremely good value for money and I would not buy another brand.

slingz
slingzMain Beach7 posts
  E180 Hatch

Toyota is the best car for value

I use this car daily for work and carry light weight products around town. It is easy to drive and very comfy and spacious inside. It is also very economical and no problem with it so far. Toyata also provide excellent back up service and support. More than just happy having this car with the value and quality I received.

Edward
EdwardSydney6 posts

Great car for the price

The car drives great on both city and highway roads. The car handles well and has enough grunt to get you around with ease.

The in car sound system and bluetooth works well for me, first time every time.

Cons: No android auto, in car road noise is quite loud, I often think my window is accidentally open

Melissa
Melissa6 posts

I love my new car

Recently we chose to purchase the Toyota Corolla 2015 A’s our family car. There is ample space both inside the car and inside the boot. We love that it drives so smoothly, parts are affordable if required and it’s a good, reliable car. The accessories are modern and look stylish.

PEK
PEKOak Flats40 posts

Love this car

After reading a review in the Open Road I knew that this is the car I want. I went for a test drive and the sales person did not have to make any effort. I purchase the a wildfire red vehicle last year. The car is running smoothly, you can hardly hear the engine running. It is very fuel efficient and changes itself from electric to fuel. By running the car, the battery charges, so not plug-ins.

Peter G
Peter GAU

Hybrid fuel economy

This little hybrid is very good. Fuel economy if I drive is 4.5l/100. And if my wive drives is 5.5l/100km.

Raneen
RaneenNSWSydney, NSW6 posts
  Verified Corolla E180 Hatch Ascent

I love my new car

I just got my license and I needed a car to go work with I always liked the small cars so I bought toyota corolla 2016 and i love it so much it’s cute and small and very easy to drive I just love my car ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Thank you love

Sweta
Sweta5 posts

great economy city car

Great car to drive, no hiccups so far, spacious enough for a city car, good size of a boot is a cherry on top but I believe that its paint can be scraped off easily, way easier than the Toyota's previous and other models. It is a fuel-efficient car with the very low running cost. Best in the market for people who are looking a small family car

Jazzyg1234
Jazzyg1234QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD35 posts
  Corolla E180 Hatch Levin ZR

Aman
AmanSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA9 posts

CAN NOT RATE HIGHER

Great car, nothing to complain about. My Corolla 2013 not the current shape, drives like dream it's been over a year and had driven over 65000km without an issue.

Great on fuel economy and plenty of power for 1.8 ltr. Driven down to Melbourne and to Renmark couple to times and without a doubt I would say no any other car in this segment. Definitely my next car is going to be Toyota again.

Richard
RichardAdelaide5 posts
  Corolla E180 Hatch Levin ZR

Sleek classy and top range

This is very reliable and efficient car. I have drove around australia, state to state for last couple of years and it served just fine interms of fuel economy, driving comfort, and reliability - peace of mind on a highway. I do have few complains, it is quite noisy on a highway, or atleast I feel so. You can hear the wheels even when your windows closed when you are above 80 speed. Not for you if you are above 5.10 height. Its only fit for small people. Beside these two drawbacks its a good car for the price it comes, its 5 star for me in that range.

Fairy
FairyNSW5 posts

Perfect small family car

The looks, performance and anything for that matter of this car cannot be faulted. It is a perfect small family car. Good mileage, minimum maintenance, running costs. Beautiful interior as well. Very compact. If you are looking for a classy yet sport car with excellent performance and resale value, this is the one. Highly recommend.

raj
rajAdelaide5 posts
  Corolla E170 Sedan Ascent

This is perfect for small family

This car is very reliable and relatively affordable, the Toyota Corolla is a prudent but unexciting choice among compact sedans. Toyota Corolla looks nice and decent road manners, Good for small family. Easy to drive and very good fuel efficiency. Spacious back seat, loads of standard safety technology. Easy access to clean as well.

Extra Information