24Toyota Corolla

84% · 16818 · 9%

evirod98
evirod98Meadow Springs Perth WA19 posts

Toyota Corolla 2016

I back traded my2014 Hyundai i35 red trophy for pearl Toyota Sports wonderful car good price only 16000k still under warranty . Purchased at Hyundai Rockingham and very happy with sales person great service had it 6 weeks goes wonderful any issues they are there to help. Good after sales. That is hard to get.

Kelly
KellyCanberra5 posts

Fantastic car ever!

It is a very reliable car, and at low petrol consuming. The engine is beautiful, strong but quiet. I like the reverse camera showing up on the screen which really reduced lots of hassles for me. The interior design is very thoughtful. The back seats have spacious legroom. very comfortable.

Tammy T
Tammy TAU2 posts

Amazing!!!

Ughhh I can’t explain in words how amazing this car is! I’ve driven from Dubbo, NSW to Newcastle, NSW as well as driving from Ipswich, QLD to Dubbo, NSW and both trips the car drove like a dream! It’s like the perfect family car as well as every now and then if you like racing then they go pretty hard too!

YL924
YL924Perth, WA6 posts

Great car for getting from A to B

For a young woman the aspects that were most important to me were reliability, safety and fuel consumption, and this car suits me just fine.

Performance and handling wise is all good, smooth. I like the connectivity and sound system.

Fuel consumption is reasonable, my last car was a slightly smaller manual car, and this automatic Corolla uses less fuel than my last one, so I can't complaint.

Overall, it works well and happy with it for daily use.

Angela
AngelaMelbourne11 posts

Still love my car

So nice to drive. Smooth, good stearing, breaking. Has a bit of kick when needed, (sport mode rarely used. manual gears never used, only unintentionally selected when knocked/pushed by handbag. Really economical. Quiet, sometimes can't hear if engine is on. Decent speakers. Very spacious for a small/medium car (I'm tall and don't fit comfortably in most "girls" or little cars. Good visibility from driving position. Hatchback has heaps of room (would be better if seats folded down completely flat though). Automatic headlight shutoff. Biannual servicing is unnecessary, but capped price with excellent service and amenities while waiting. Had a crash (no insurance) and found several of the genuine, new Toyota replacement parts very expensive.

Frank
Frank9 posts

good car

i have for 2 month run ok . touch screen its good and have many options never like this one 2018 im happy with toyota and castumer services as will competing corolla withe other car i give full star and services cheap only $150 only i give 4 star because they interst 5% pit high

Bernice
Bernicesydney9 posts
  Corolla E180 Hatch Ascent

Not as good as they used to be. This newer model was not as good as the older model which I still o

The front spoiler is ridiculously low and is always scraping the cost of the screws is ridiculous from Toyota and they fall out regularly. We did finish up removing this.. It is very slow on the uptake. Cannot fault it for reliability and very low running costs. Love the interior and finish inside of the car and the exterior is strong and durable

Miss D
Miss D3 posts
  Verified E170 Sedan

2016 Corolla Hybrid - my favourite toy!

I love love love this car!

Previously, I've always driven fairly fuel-heavy cars (Ford Fairmonts and such) so I was very concerned I'd be underwhelmed when I put my impatient foot to the floor. Have been pleasently surprised with this zippy car and it has enough pickup at the lights. Fuel kicks in the moment I need more oomph and it's a pleasure to drive. Super quiett when in it's electric aka stealth mode!

Very happy over all ~ and as always, the hatch lets me drop the seats down and pack it full of gear when camping and the like. Love the inbuilt warranties and capped servicing and roadside assist. All the things that give me piece of mind.

Timmy
TimmyMelbourne6 posts
  Verified Corolla E180 Hatch ZR

Beauty of a car

Love it - great car, zippy and quick. It's a great car for economy for all those who aren't petrol guzzler lovers. Smooth driving and decent transmission in the auto variants. There are moments where it over-revs, but this is less often than most. Only wish is that it had carplay, and that the voice recognition wouldn't be so terrible. Also navigation is definitely not worth it in this era - with the Corolla, it is a terrible application and you are far better off relying on your google-map.

Saraann
SaraannSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

Love love love

Absolutely love my corolla, so easy to drive and manuver into car parks and parking spaces, The touch screen is easy to use, the lock out when driving on the touch screen is a bit annoying for passengers but other than that it’s a great car! The manual gear box is amazing and the gear ratio is fantastic. Love love love my corolla

Saint
SaintSydney, NSW9 posts

Toyota Corolla

The driving experience is very good. Agile and a safe drive for my wife and daughter. Car is quiet, with the sport switch acceleration is good. Not in the range of a turbo I30 but a lot less. $22,000 compared to $30,000

Only issue is to get used to the drop nose. Getting front sensors for $450 is a good idea. Easy to park, good fuel efficiency and my wife and daughter love it. They also liked the Mazda 3 Astina but the "I stop" drive drove them nuts so it lost out hands down.

Tasman
TasmanSydney5 posts
  Corolla E170 Sedan SX

Great, economical car for day to day driving

The car is spacious front and back. And I really need to give credit to the amount of let space in the back seat.

The maintenance costs are very fair, and also in case of accident, repair is generally cheaper than other options.

Control and steering is good, cuts out most road noise, and the interior actually looks quite good.

It does however, only have a 1.8L engine and so if you have a car full of people and are driving in a hilly area, the car does not perform too well in those conditions, but for day to day city driving, it'll tick all the boxes.

Damo
DamoBrisbane2 posts
  Corolla E180 Hatch Ascent

Excellent fuel efficiency and very reliable

Been driving a corolla for a few months now and have to say, I really enjoy not paying an arm and a leg for fuel. With fuel prices rising, it's good to know that I have a car that does around 8L/100km (even with the way I drive). The ride is a bit rough and it's not the fastest car in the world. But it gets me from A to B and with plenty of fuel to spare

Langers
LangersRowville, Melbourne VIC6 posts
Mhick
Mhick3 posts
  E180 Hatch

Hybrid car amazing!

We purchased the white hybrid corolla car last year in August - we love it! It is so economical, and so quiet when we’re driving. When we stop at traffic lights people think the car is off. It drives really well and looks sleek. Definitely our favourite car so far.

savcn78
savcn78NSW, 22185 posts

Perfect first car

This is the first car I purchased for myself and I absolutely love it. It's small but it is surprisingly roomy in the back seats, two tall men have fit comfortably in the passenger seats at the back and noted that to me. It is really reliable and I have not had a problem yet! (It's been about 8 months). The reverse camera is really handy and I deliberately did not purchase the option with the inbuilt GPS as the Bluetooth setting means I can easily use Google Maps to navigate. The only downside I can think of is the voice command system which is unreliable and can get infuriating when it doesn't understand what you want. I have ended up abandoning the use of it altogether, but it's not a big loss.

Vickster
Vickster7 posts
  Corolla E180 Hatch Ascent Sport

Best value for small car

For about $24000, you can't get much better value for a no-frills small car. It's easy to drive, has rear-mirror, good-sized touch-screen.

I didn't give it 5-stars because I feel the rear window is too small (poor visability when changing lanes). Having said that, it is a very common problem amongst the small car models. Also the small boot space.

I like the little sunglasses compartment. I am old-school, so still like using handbrake and key-ignition (not a fan of the brake button and touch-start).

Great reliability, Toyota is a very trusted brand. Low running costs.

Jacky
JackyAU4 posts
  Corolla E180 Hatch Levin ZR

Good value

Popular for a reason - low maintenance costs and reliability. Economical and reliable car as well as capped price servicing. Or if you know chinese dealers, you can do it cheaper. However CVT is a big issue. The feel of a CVT can be odd. The rpm of the engine can fluctuate a lot while driving, especially when accelerating. Or when accelerating hard, they’ll just sit unchanged at a lofty rpm level .

darren
darren4 posts
  Corolla E180 Hatch Ascent

Perfect for a first car owner

Use this car along with my sister for uni and it is great. Very quiet car with ergonomic interior and seems very safe. It can probably run on a full tank for a week during average work conditions and its handling and performance is all great. It is very reliable and hasn't broke down on me once. Would definitely recommend.

Jue W
Jue WAU4 posts
  Verified Corolla E170 Sedan Ascent

Great car that suitable for most anyone

Purchased it in 2014 and the latest model which is much more beautiful than the previous model. The average fuel cost of it is around 7.0 in urban area and 6.5 in highway. Corolla is one the the most reliable car in the market. Even you sell it after a few of years, you could always sell it with a good price, which is the proof. Compared with Mazda 3, Honda civic, corolla corolla may be not as powerful as civic, not as modern as Mazda 3, but trust me, just like other Toyota cars, corolla rarely got some fatal problem.

boby
bobyToormina4 posts
  Verified Corolla E180 Hatch Ascent Sport

Reliable and cheap to run

I own a 2014 model corolla ascent sport which nearly completed 90k in odometer. This is my first car and bought it as brand new. Never had any serious issue so far. Handling and performance is up to the mark. Road noise was bit annoying and nearly resolved once I replaced my "sports tyres". Also had experienced increased rattling from dash board which they fixed during routine service. Very good in fuel efficiency with a impressive 6.5L/100km. Back seat leg room is average and front sports seat may not be a good option for people with back issues as getting out and getting in bit problematic.

Lizzy
LizzyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC4 posts

Such a joy to drive

This car is the best car I have had. It's so smooth to drive and glides noiselessly and effortlessly through winding roads. The reverse camera is great and helpful. The running costs are low. The salesmen at Toyota were so friendly and helpful. The only thing that I would complain about is the dashboard features look a little outdated.

NTEH
NTEHmelbourne

Good value

Looking for an economical car that is fuel efficient and durable. Toyota is never a disappointment. Delivered more than promised. Capped price service. Reliable and good features. Price is acceptable. Great choice of colors. Love the reverse camera. The hatch is good for carry big item like a 65 inches television.

Christina H
Christina HENDEAVOUR HILLS6 posts

First car, best car

It is honestly a dream to drive. I recently got my licence and I love everything about it. It is a very easy and smooth drive, with barely any noise. I adore all the features as well. I only need to fill up once a fortnight, so it's super fuel efficient!

Bev
BevSouth East Queensland, QLD26 posts
  Corolla E180 Hatch ZR

Beautiful Car Love It

My car is a little dream Black leather interior Orange or Inferno colour Drives is smooth around the city and we took it for a country run a couple of weeks ago and she came through with flying colours even on a dirt road She has so many features some I have only read about compass blue tooth with I am enjoying Even my gran child who is 14 and a car lover thinks it is great It has gears which you can use if you choose Back seats fold down if you want to carry home a big cupboard which I did one day Fits a bike also I had a RAV4 before for 15years

Jean Carlos
Jean Carlos3 posts

Reliable

Toyota is one of the favorite car brand of my family. I am happy with the decision in getting it, nearly 6 years and goes well; over 100,000 kms driven and still Smooth and comfy. I like the sound system and interior. To be a “sport” model, it need a bit more power.

tony.w
tony.wmelbourne4 posts
  Corolla E180 Hatch Ascent Sport

Good little car for first car owners!

bought toyota corolla sports for myself after i got my P's.

love this little car, not much noise and easy to drive because it has reverse camera.

also the interior design are pretty up to date. i like the little touch screen.

and pretty easy on the petrol.

normally 50 dollars petrol will be good for 2.5-3weeks.

Hei F
Hei F4 posts
  Corolla E180 Hatch Ascent Sport

Great car with less fuel used

Corolla is the best car i ever drive. The computer system is simple and user friendly

The engine starts quietly with very stable driving on the road

The fuel usage is low to keep the fuel expense low

Interior dashboard design is very nice, model and easy to be cleaner

sam
sammaitland4 posts
Ppok1989
Ppok1989Sydney4 posts

Great car for beginner

Bought the car for my daughter as a present for passion driving test. Given it is her first her we didn’t want to buy anything expensive so bought her a second hand 2014 Corolla accent. She loves it ! Great mileage and easy to drive. Only drawback is how boring and common it is but definitely good choice for beginner.

Zed
Zed2 posts
  Corolla E180 Hatch Ascent Sport

Great small car to get you around

Car is very economical

Comes with most modern media commodities

Car is very reliable

Conveniate and easy to park

Hatchback to fit larger items in the car

Comfortable to drive even long distance

Plenty of leg room

Back seats fold down which is handy

Has 2 charger sockets and good sound system

Spiff
SpiffPerth6 posts

Perfect Econobox

Great car with no issues after 4 years of use (bought brand new). No unexpected issues, servicing cost is on the lower end. Latest model looks decent as well. Mine is 2013 model so it doesn't have the latest updated interior which looks much more cohesive and sleek. Runs about 500km on a tank (ULP) in city driving and 600km per tank for highway driving.

Jason
JasonMelbourne4 posts
  Corolla E180 Hatch Ascent Sport

One of the most reliable cars ever!

The performance of this car is fabulous and its really smooth to drive. Economically its great and give me about 600-700km on a full tank. The interior is awesome and the best bit about it is that it is all touch screen. Haven't had any problems what so ever and service is a at cheap capped price.

S. IKEUCHI
S. IKEUCHI6 posts

Great car, so reliable!

The car drives so well. It's quiet. I own an Ascent Sport and the leather gear and steering wheel is a nice touch. There is plenty of boot space. The reverse camera is great. Very reliable car - for commuting and long distance. Toyota Corolla is so reliable and has a great reputation.

Dill Dill
Dill DillSydney, NSW4 posts

Great reliable car

I've had a 2016 automatic sports for a year now and it's pretty solid. The stock sound system looks great, but they need to update the software. Having a port on the back to add an aftermarket gps would be nice too. Spacious and comfortable with little noise. Many cup holders.

Eddie
EddieMelbourne4 posts

Reliable as ever

Upgraded from 2008 Yaris. It chews more gas but that is to be expected from a bigger car. Pretty gas efficient though. Has the reliable Toyota build I like tinny Daihatsu etc. I’ve being driving Toyota’s for years and keep buying them for reliability and as I fit in them well being tall. Familiar layouts for me too

Nithi
NithiSydney4 posts
  Corolla E170 Sedan Ascent

Economic and Reliable

Driving experience was really good when i went to a long drive on Gold coast and never had any bad experience with it. Even it was quite economical with the milage. As it was Sedan type, i didnt face any issues with the room space inside the car as i could accomodate everything in the boot.

Sean
SeanPerth7 posts

Toyota a reliable brand

The Toyota Corolla car I recently purchased is value for money. It runs very smoothly. The boot has great space and the fuel consumption is efficient. The metallic colour makes the car look sporty and young. The seats are comfortable and the features like GPS etc makes my driving experience enjoyable. A big thumbs up

Nat W
Nat W4 posts

Excellent small car

This is my first car that I have purchased and I love it.

In terms of my driving experience - I cannot fault this car. It's a smooth and easy drive and I feel safe as it's not too fast.

I like the interior - especially the screen and reverse camera. Would have loved if it had in built GPS!

There's plenty of leg room (however I am a small person).

Running costs is low in terms of petrol and with my car I received 3 years of discounted capped servicing.

Denise
DeniseMid North Coast, NSW13 posts
  Corolla E170 Sedan Ascent

Fabulous car

My 2014 Toyota Corolla ZRE172R is an absolutely beautiful car to drive - smooth, comfortable, easy to handle and has the power to get me up the biggest hills without any effort.

It's economical, has an attractive and functional dashboard, usb port, cd player, drink holders, roomy boot, fold down rear seats for extra boot room, reversing camera, folding exterior mirrors, and easy to operate volume and bluetooth controls on the steering wheel.

I bought it 2nd hand only 10 months ago and it was nearly new with only 23,000 kms on the clock and it has never missed a beat.

Love, love my car :D