24Toyota Corolla

Dana
DanaRoseville10 posts
  E180 Hatch

Brilliant Car

Handles well, tested it for fuel efficiency ( 700km on a tank of petrol) . Smart car. Drives smoothly, is gutsy going up hills. Good value for money! Customer service was excellent, with a follow up call by the sales assistant. Interior very nice, legroom was adequate.Good brakes.Includes fog lights.

philander
philanderAU76 posts
  Corolla E180 Hatch Levin ZR

Great Looking Car.......Body Far tooo low

I drive a 2013 Toyota Corolla ZR Hatch( Top of the Range) so you have full leather, Glass Roof, Sat Nav, Heater in the front seats, sensor opening, yes with all the Bells and whistles, This car is ideal for perfect roads, the vehicle sits far too low, the low profile wheels makes things even worse, we have scraped the front bumper several times and damaged the alloy rims in the process, i do find there are a few blind spots when reversing,I do not like the quality of leather upholstery , very uncomfortable, i cannot wait to dispose of car and rather settle for a Subaru SUV, in conclusion we have just returned touring the East Coast of Australia and the economy was great and the car performed marvellous

Abi
AbiMelbourne5 posts

Nice compact first car

Nice first car while you work towards your dream car. Performance and handling is good, can definitely feel the weather inside the car though if its windy etc, car sways. Decent leg room and dashroom and ample space in boot. Very spacious for its size. Haven't had issues with this car as of yet.

Didee
DideeSouth East Queensland, QLD21 posts
Paul
PaulSurfers Paradise6 posts

Bullet Proof (2016)

These are great little runabouts , They are cheap to run , They go quite well , Responsive , Roomy , It is full of different gadgets like cruise , a/c , power steer , digital stereo , comfortable seating for 5 adults and a reasonable size boot , A great family car.

litsa
litsaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC17 posts
  E180 Hatch

Very nice car its cosy it drives smooth love it

Driving a new car is the best . When i jumped into my new Toyota corolla i could not believe the feeling i had. It drove so smooth the reverse camera is great plus my blue color is magic. Petrol is average , i only drive to work and home its $30 dollars a week and sometimes a fortnight.

Sanj
SanjSouth East Queensland, QLD10 posts
  E170 Sedan

Great Car for small family

I bought my Toyota Corolla in 2014 & it still has no issues. The drive is incredibly smooth. They have bucket line seats so I’m not moving around like Mazda 3 cars. The car has no sound. Engine is very quiet & often I forget that the engine is still on, hence draining my battery on two occasions. The only downside is the service fees once the cap service of $150 runs out.

Acc
AccSydney3 posts
J.B.
J.B.Brisbane5 posts

A car for life

I've owned all sorts of cars - usually expensive German models with fabulous badges but since I moved to Australia I decided I was fed up of paying through the nose for fuel and opted for a Corolla Ascent. I can honestly say I will probably never drive an Audi again. Fantastic car, nice amount of power and costs next to nothing to insure, fix or run.

Rob
RobCanberra7 posts
Steph
StephGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC14 posts

Good small car

Great small car. We had 2 car seats put in the back however we couldn't fit a 3rd. The boot space was fairly generous and we were able to fit a decent amount in there. However petrol wasn't the greatest and used quite a bit. There isn't a tonne of room for passengers but that's somewhat expected from a small car.

Ezz
EzzNewcastle15 posts

LOVE LOVE LOVE MY CAR!

I bought an "inferno" (orange) 2013 Corolla Spot 5 door auto. I know nothing of cars, but it is amazing to drive, comfy, and has some guts behind it to get me out of trouble. 7 Speed auto is nice. Very happy with my purchase and everyone that has driven it or been in it has agreed that its a nice little car to drive!

Rachael
RachaelTaigum5 posts
  Corolla E180 Hatch Levin ZR

I love this car!

The drive is so smooth, especially on a highway. From the minute you sit in the drivers seat you feel like your in a modified cockpit. Yet easy to operate. My favourite feature is the keyless entry and push button start. Still excites me everytime I turn it on. Only bad thing would be the windows sometimes don't feel like there completely up and you can still hear a bit of the wind from outside so it doesn't complete block out sound.

TonyL
TonyLCOFFS HARBOUR23 posts
  Verified Corolla E180 Hatch Ascent Sport

The Second Car

Our vehicle is the 5 doorr hatch which allows total access amplified by the folding rear seats.

The car is 6 speed manual and is very zippy and a pleasure to drive long distances. The average fuel consumption around town is 7 L/100 kms. However on the open road 5.8 is very achievable.

Dashboard layout is very functional and the reversing camera a great standard option.

Bernard king
Bernard kingCastle Hill, NSW11 posts

Samuel K
Samuel K22 posts

Cant go wrong

The toyota corolla is a simple classic. After owning many earlier models, I could not resist buying a new model which is very stylish and modern. For a 1.8L engine it roughly gives me about 550kms and about roughly 7L per 100km which makes it a great zippy car. The new facelift model comes with reverse cam and a touch screen interface for the base model which is what I purchased. Overall, love the car as it is a no brainer not get one. The only downside to this car is the roadnoise in the vehicle.

Brandon
BrandonMelbourne5 posts
  Corolla E180 Hatch Ascent Sport

Perfect car for small family

Very reliable car for small family. Mine is hatch back version and very good for carrying goods or large furniture.

Efficient fuel usage and very cheap maintenance costs! Stylish design, easy parking, can hardly hear any noise.

Internal room is fairly good, adjustable back and front seat make it more flexible.

jamie
jamie5 posts

AMAZING

It is amazing i love it coulnt live without it! It is very smooth easy to drive and park and very smart! Bluetooth everything you need in a smart car! I personaly love the size of it! I also love how it doesnt need you to use the key to strat just clikc the button and of u go!

Paul
PaulMelbourne

Nice design. Beautiful car

It is small car well designed. The internal space is huge. I feel so comfortable sitting inside. The car is light and so easy to drive. One of the best cars I have driven. The car is low on fuel consumption you can drive forever without refulling. One of the best design in human history

Rob Mc
Rob McGreenway 2900, ACT44 posts
Tom
Tom

Safe car

Safe car, smaller easy to drive, good fuel encounomi, fit fro 4 pax good back storerage space, service fee is low, only 140 per 6 months, many dealer ship around. I love this car, many chose of the colous. Engine is less noise than other car. Speed going up very fast

nanoy001
nanoy001Adelaide5 posts

Efficient for city use

Great interior space for the sedan model. Highly efficient in the city traffic keeping running costs low. Its one of the best value for money cars. The car is is firm but well-tuned for urban use. It has been running for the past 2 years without any issues, Stylish, economical and reliable ride.

Nana
NanaBrisbane6 posts

Awesome transport

The interior parts of the car are new and easily decorated with floor mats, cushions and seats. The engine is in good condition and 35 litres of petrol can travel around 170 kilometers. The body still looks shiny and I feel normal when driving a ten year old car on the road.

ahemon
ahemonMackay6 posts
  Corolla E180 Hatch Ascent Sport

Perfect car for both short and long trips!!!

We purchased this car as a second car for everyday short trips mainly for the wife as I lease a Mitsubishi Outlander from work. But we ended up taking it for a 1,500km road trip and was very happy with the performance. It may look small from outside but quite spacious inside and great on fuel. Although the price is little high compared to the similar sized cars of similar quality, we are very happy with it. Great on Fuel too.

Pale
PaleMolbourne3 posts

A good car

Although it is my first car, I compared it with many other brand of cars before i bought it. The driving experience is really good. It has a good engine and efficient brake system. Besides, the outlook is also my style, not that too big and too small.I like it

Chris Bromley
Chris BromleyOrange NSW3 posts
  Corolla E180 Hatch Ascent Sport

very reliable and economical but with some irritating issues

Great little car that is comfortable, easy to drive, stylish, economical and very reliable.However, the USB port is in a very awkward position, under the sound system in a little nook and should be on the radio fascia,The heating system is still using the turn knob technology and you almost have to pull off the road to set it, it should be push button. it does not have rapid demist option that has been around in most other cars for years. The reversing camera is very slow to engage, i have usually finished the reversing maneuver before it comes on.I would have thought Toyota would have had these items sorted by now. Other than that, a great little car.

Cindy DL
Cindy DLSydney, NSW5 posts

my lil baby is a gem

my first band new car.. always have owned a corolla, and have never been disappointed. easy to get repaired when needed ( even with non Toyota parts). its got enough style to be modern but for me the purpose of a car is to get from point A to point B safely & quickly

hnre
hnre

Excellent Everyday Car

The perfect small sized car for anybody.

If you want reliability, good fuel consumption and economical, this is the car to go far. Toyota always have a good interior that focuses on convenience and as I have owned one in the past, Toyotas are easy and cheap to service. For a small car it is quite spacious, best for children but might require something else for adults.

Emma
Emma8 posts

Corolla Ascent 2014

Another perfect product from Toyota

I could not be happier with my little corolla, this looks great, is easy to drive/park and is safe for my family

I can fit all my shopping, booster seat and 3 wheeled pram in with no problem

I feel confident that my corolla although not the cheapest in its price range is worth every dollar and in 10 years from now will still be going well and looking great

Nik
NikSydney3 posts

Convenient ride

Performance is great, fuel consumption is average about 7-8km/litre. I like the legroom and dashboard. Radio still work great with Bluetooth, you can plug your iPhone and paired it. Cabin quite noise proof, kids could happily sleep throughout any journey. You might need to install separate rear and front camera if needed.

Keryn
Keryn4 posts
  Corolla E180 Hatch Ascent

afforable price and esthetic!

I purchased The Corolla 4 months ago. I loved it when I first looked at and I tried to have a drive. The engine runs smoothly and the gear is so light when you move it forwards and backwards. The overall of the interiors and exteriors are satisfied me. The price of the car wont easily drop as other cars.

pht
phtBrisbane9 posts

Oh, what a feeling

My family prefer driving Toyotas and this Corolla is a joy to drive. The steering is smooth, the car runs well and fuel economy is a dream. It's mainly used for driving to work and going on leisure drives on the weekend & it always gets me from point A to B without any issues. Our mechanic says, it's a great car that doesn't require much during servicing time. My family enjoy owning this car and driving it everywhere.

Sarasi
SarasiMelbourne9 posts

Great compact car

I bought this car for commuting to work and it's a very economy easy driving car. It has a good quality reverse camera with lines showing the edge of car. Parking is pretty easy with this camera.

Customer service on this car was great. Every step of my purchase and finance was easy and smooth and staff are really polite, caring and organised.

Totally happy with Toyota and this car.

Rob
RobPerth, WA19 posts
  Verified Corolla E180 Hatch Ascent
Stephen W.
Stephen W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC25 posts
  Corolla E180 Hatch Ascent Sport

Great car with lots of Grunt

The 2016 Corolla Sports is a great car with alloy wheel and great seats, the 6 speed automatic is also very frugal on petrol and the drive, handling and acceleration is exceptional. The car is for both young and old with its styling and standard features. The air conditioning is very effective in all types of weather and does not give up on long trips. Fixed price service is also a great feature.

Carl Dalkie
Carl DalkieCanberra, Australian Capital Territory2 posts

Great 2nd car

This car has been a surprisingly great wee runner, and is the preferred car to drive in the family. It's, as you would expect it's great around town, but is good for long distance interstate travel, which is handy when you get to another state capital city you are not familiar with. It was chosen over similar cars for being less vanilla, offering a funky yellow/ green colour and having a exciting sporty interior for its price.

WLT
WLTNambour2 posts
  Verified Corolla E180 Hatch Ascent Sport
Rocket88
Rocket88South East Queensland, QLD14 posts
arcene
arceneadelaide3 posts
  Corolla E180 Hatch Ascent Sport

great vehicle to drive and has plenty of hatch space

Vehicle performance is great in both city and country conditions, handles well with plenty of overtaking power on the open road, interior is very functional and looks good, only complaint is rear vision mirror blocks some front view for taller people, very economical for running costs only needing 1.5 tanks to Mildura return from Adelaide.

Extra Information