Toyota Finance

Toyota Finance

• Loan TypeFixed Rate (26) and Variable Rate (2)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Loan Term4.25 years
jamie NOT HAPPY

jamie NOT HAPPYSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Pay off in advance and get negative credit rating.

Had finance with them and was late with a few payments, always letting them know in advance. Paid finance out three years early and they gave me a negative credit rating....WTH?? Worst company ever, absolute SCUM to deal with.

Desmond

DesmondIllawarra, NSW

I wish I could give zero stars

A bunch of frauds! Gave us the run around and verified we could afford it. Very good credit and we still got knocked back. I wish I had of read these reviews first. Please learn from us! Don’t go anywhere near these guys! Just go to your own bank.

Nasrin

NasrinSydney, NSW

they are big liars!!!!!!!!!!!

Find out how Toyota Finance compares to other Car Loans

The worst customer service I have ever experienced.

Was told by their staff over the phone that after paying my quoted payout amount nothing else would be taken from my account, after which another direct debit was taken. After more than a month of querying them over this and no one acknowledging that their staff had obviously given me the incorrect information, they've told me they're done with communication and to lodge a complaint through AFCA. Disgusting treatment of a customer, take my advice and choose a different company.

Sam Ishak

Sam IshakSydney, NSW

This is amazing

The customer service was amazing, I was dealing with the salesman Chris Fares and the sales manager Daniel Marczan, the price was very reasonable and negotiable and I am very satisfied.

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
A Horsch

A HorschSydney, NSW

True Personalised Rate and Guaranteed Buy Back

Toyota finance really consider personal circumstances, the rate calculated on my profile is market beating.
Great Service from TFS!!
With the guaranteed buy back (Access) I also have no risk at the end and the monthly payment is super manageable.

Toyota finance what a joke

Toyota finance never look at who you are and how hard you have worked to get your credit score back,
just that you have a paid default, only receiving a default because of a truck accident then being fired in the same month (yay for bad luck hey) loosing everything and that was 4.5years ago, but now great job high income, house and still no!!!

Thanks toyota finance for giving the Aussie hard worker a go what a joke you are

Mike S

Mike SMelbourne

The worst finance service in Australia

I've to deal with terrible guys at Toyota finance who can't share how they calculate monthly repayment amount for my loan which I noticed very high compared to bank and other offering for the same interest rate. Looks like they can tweak and tune according to their gain.

After raising the issue with Australian Financial Complaints Authority, their response still lacks the details of repayment calculation, just quoting "as per the agreed conditions". I was forced to close the deal urgently (Sales trick 101) and I missed some critical fees/charges cleverly hidden under agent fees & other section.

My advise will be stay away from these cheaters and save $$$$. Deal with them, if you have lots of spare money and time.

Telfer P.

Telfer P.Western Australia

Do not use Toyota finance

Paid out finance so we could sell the car, 2 weeks later our car was still showing up under finance. Make sure your car is paid out 6 months before selling or they will show a hold.

They hold anything of 5000 for 28 days to make interest

Lawyers, ASICS Australia. And consumer protection are investigating as by law once the final payment is received the ppsr must be lifted. Not 28 days later.

A lady called Harsh From resolution is rude and does not care about anyone but her self unfortunately she should not be employed with her attitude.

Paul Riley

Paul RileySouth East Queensland, QLD

The worst, most expensive and useless company I have ever dealt with

I get invoices received that are typed up by a five year old. Emails constantly ignored. Invoices sent to the wrong people with incorrect amounts. I register a complaint with the company and they give it to the same representative who asks me about me complaining about him. this is an absolutely pathetic company to deal with

Jim

JimGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Toyota finance is the shitest finance company ever it's better to get finance elsewhere.

Toyota finance is the Worst company ever
Why they offer finance if they not gonna approve at end they will take millions of documents of you then they can't give Even little amount of money I STRONGLY recommend not to go to them very bad experience

Paul C.

Paul C.Sydney, NSW

Finance rejection miscalculation of credit file

I applied for a new Toyota and was rejected over small details that didn't exist , they stated I couldn't meet my repayments but all my current liabilities are paid on time every month including a car loan with VW finance for only 20k less than this vehicle , my credit file is in a good position with no defaults , i was treated like an idiot and than they send me letter stating some reasons which were rubbish and unfounded considering my finance track record
Toyota finance is a terrible please if anyone is looking for finance go somewhere else there a much more reputable companies that will actually talk to you about any issues they find before they make decisions that don't make sense

Shockers .. couldn’t ly straight in bed, deal with at your peril ..they master’s at manipulation

There dealers manipulate app to suit approvals and then TF deny it ?? As other reviewers say here .. they are abusive aggressive manipulating parasites that will say or do anything that gets there own way .. and miss a payment and you will see a side of humanity not seen for 80 years ...
asic should investigate and take there license

Toyota Finance -What a joke!!!!

I applied for Finance with Toyota Finance

When I finally received the contract, the information was incorrect

I received no apologies from them, they just treated me as if it was my fault.

My experience with Toyota Finance, is far from pleasing.

They are the most unprofessional people to deal with, they have a care factor of Zero

Freewuns

FreewunsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service & Easy As!

Never had an issue. If people would just download the Toyota Finance app everything is at your fingertips. Current balances, payout quotes it's all there.

Just be organised with your paperwork at the start and it's easy as!

I just paid out (18months early) one of my finance packages. I just got the quote from the app, EFT'ed the amount as per the instructions, rang Toyota finance to confirm and within 5 biz days got my full statement, discharge of loan email and no more to pay.

Get the Toyota Finance app and you cant go wrong.

Katie M.

Katie M.asked

what happens if i want to trade car in before its paid off and before the time is up

elroy

You will need to still pay out the loan, Nobody will buy it while you have a loan on it. and you may need to get permission off the finance company 1st

Tyler

Tylerasked

Hi has anyone successfully moved their Toyota finance to another finance company?

yes i have

Peavey

Peaveyasked

I have signed a loan agreement with Toyota Finance and I have requested a copy of the SIGNED agreement which I never received at the time of signature. I contacted Toyota Rockdale where I bought the vehicle and signed the papers and they said that I have to contact Toyota Finance. When I called Toyota Finance, they are asking me to pay $25 for a copy. Now, if I have lost a copy and asking for a new one, I can agree there would be a fee for that, still not $25!!! Aren't they supposed to give a copy of the agreement when it is signed?

I got a photocopy from the dealership after asking for it 3-4 times and the dealership said Toyota Finance will send a copy (still waiting for that day). I got copies of everything I signed from the dealership.

Waiting for Toyota Finance to send copies of documents is on the "never-never plan" but how quick are they to contact you if the payment does not go through - next day. Overall they are poor with service, but quick and on time to deduct the payments.

Answer - the dealership want the deal, so get copies of everything you sign from them, before you take delivery of the car - especially if dealing with Toyota Finance.

The alternative, is to go to the Financial services Ombudsman and lodge a complaint that you never received a copy of the paperwork as promised by Toyota Finance - pressure from them will get it for free - but its so time consuming.

David Taylor
David Taylor

Absolutely, you have every right to ask for that money to be waived. My experience with Toyota Finance was one that I will never forget. They did not listen, were pedantic and customer service was not in their guide book. I am awaiting advice on getting out of their contract and re-financing elsewhere.