Toyota Fortuner GUN156R

Toyota Fortuner GUN156R (2015-2021) Questions & Answers

Also referred to as: Toyota Fortuner GUN156R 2020 and Toyota Fortuner GUN156R 2022. GXL, GX, Crusade

8 questions from our users

tan t.asked

Fortuner GUN156R (2015-2021)

Hi guys,any one have problem with fortuner AC on and hearing clicking noise every 20secs or so..,will go away as soon as AC turn off,is it normal circulation or something(Fortuner 20).Thanks all !

Aaron T.

Aaron T.asked

Is the dpf issue fixed after 2018? Thanks

tan t.

2019-2020 should be fine.

abike2701

abike2701asked

Fortuner GUN156R (2015-2021)

I think my driver used wrong oil,now my 2016 fortuner has a DPF full,check dealer error.How mant KMs can it go before I see dealer.its already done 1000kms since.or how can the error be reset?

see them asap

Pablo61

Pablo61asked

Fortuner GUN156R (2015-2021)

Has anyone updated the GPS map?
I bought my car on January 2019 and the map was already two years old (from 2016!)
I can't believe Toyota Australia doesn't sell their cars with maps updated at least to the purchase date.
What is Toyota doing about it?

Solomon S

Solomon Sasked

Fortunes GX
Are they different with the other badges

Stephen L.asked

Fortuner GUN156R (2015-2021)

In our 2019 gxl when the air con is set in the front and the rear button is pressed the rear vents just blow outside temp air , is this normal , surely it should mimic the front setting with warm or cool air .

Subin
Subin

It doesn't blow warm air. I have felt it blowing cold air after a bit of wait. In short, it does not mimic the front a/c settings but its not just a blower either.

Stephen L.

The PDF states that the car has front and rear air conditioning so something is not right.

I agree with subin.
It will never match the front, but last summer my third road passengers asked me to turn the rear fan speed down as too cold. Maybe it just takes a while for the ducting to heat or cool down.

Geoff Eldridge

Geoff Eldridgeasked

Fortuner GUN156R (2015-2021)

How to get sat nav hooked up

Ruffin M

Ruffin Masked

Fortuner GUN156R (2015-2021)

Is it possible to know where i can get the user Manual of the Fortuner 2015?

Kiko
Kiko

Hi Ruffin,

Get an answer from our members and Toyota representatives

Toyota Fortuner GUN156R (2015-2021)

Other Large / 7 Seater SUVs