4Toyota HiAce

Toyota HiAce Questions & Answers

kombi53
kombi53 · HiAce H200.II (2010-2024)

I also have as late , current 2022 Hi Ace crew van and have been told by Toyota the tyres need replacing at 20,000 km at my expense. I also have a 2013 van which has done 70,000 + kms on its tyres, so there must be a Design fault. I have complained to Toyota, but to date with no outcome. Have others experienced Toyota refusing to sort out this problem ?

Richard
Richard

I'd be seriously asking questions of tyres that needed replacing on a utility vehicle after 20,000. But tyres are a consumable, so perhaps you should be posting the brand of tyre (and complaining to the tyre manufacturer)?

kombi53

Thanks Richard .. the tyres are the ones fitted by Toyota, the original tyres, so I think the very low milage achieved is still a question for Toyota. From what I gather the problem is a known issue , with all the latest shaped vans.

robert s.
robert s. · HiAce H200.I (2005-2010)

Does the hiace 2 kd engine need 2 radiator

gamermail822
gamermail822 · HiAce

Will the rear seats from a 2005 commuter fit into a 2000 commuter

Rita Mitchell
Rita Mitchell · HiAce H100.I (1989-1999)

I have a Hiace year 2000,
my question is…..can any toyota hiace seats fit into my mini bus? or do I have to match up the year?
TIA.

John M
John M · HiAce

Hello, I just was replacing a blanking plug on ltge left hand side of the block on a 2009 toyota hiace and the plastic bit broke while taking the old one out and a small piece of plastic fell down. I am wondering if this a a big concern or will it be fine. Thank you.

Tony C.
Tony C. · HiAce

Toyota hiace 2008 4X4 want to convert front 3 seat to 2 seat bucket seats
Any advice ?

Adam G.
Adam G. · HiAce

Does anyone know if the 2023 HiAce crew vans back seats can fold down and forward. like the previous design in 2015

Chazza19802
Chazza19802

No sadly not. The rear seats are fully fixed in place

Tracey M.
Tracey M. · HiAce H100.II (1999-2004)

How do you remove the glove box?

Alan R.
Alan R. · HiAce H200.I (2005-2010)

Does anyone now about the 2008 Toyota Hiace DX Long 4WD 3.0 litre diesel turbo automatic? Would you know if the engine has issues or if its easy to find parts in australia, if needed? thanks

Bryson G.
Bryson G. · HiAce H100.II (1999-2004)

Would like to know if there is a relay for front wiper motor and where it is located in the bus. Toyota hiace bus 1998 to 2000 super GL

Shane C.

Thanks for your precious advice Bryson I have another question . My HiAce heater has stopped blowing hot air , I think that the cable has come loose. Is there a easy way to access the switch in the heater box . Thanks .

Shane C.
Shane C. · HiAce H100.II (1999-2004)

I have a 1999 model HiAce van , the passenger side wiper arm has stopped working. Is there a simple way to access the mechanism or do I have to remove the under dash parts , IE the heater assembly ?

Bryson G.

The only way is by removing the dashboard and u will see the wiper arm in front over the heater assembly

Arna M.
Arna M. · HiAce H100.II (1999-2004)

I am thinking to purchase a 2002 Toyota HiAce Commuter bus/van (seats 14) LWB 5sp manual petrol. I'm wondering if it will suite me to convert this model into a camper. Would anyone know the internal dimensions of the 'cargo' area? Or where I might find this information?

Arna M.
Arna M. · HiAce H100.II (1999-2004)

I am thinking to purchase a 2002 Toyota HiAce Commuter bus/van (seats 14) LWB 5sp manual petrol. I'm wondering if it will suite me to convert this model into a camper. Would anyone know the internal dimensions of the cargo area? Or where I might find this information?

Pammy
Pammy · HiAce H100.I (1989-1999)

How do I remove the drinking water tank from my 1996 hi ace

Kula P.
Kula P. · HiAce H100.II (1999-2004)

I have a 2002 hiace that seems to be overheating more under high load freeway driving, any ideas??

Jason
Jason · HiAce

Can anyone tell me whether a 2007 hi ace lwb petrol vans diff is the same as a 2012
I dont have the two together to compare

Susan D.
Susan D. · HiAce

is 658951kms too high for a 1999 toyota hiace unleaded full height

George H.
George H. · HiAce

Where can I get a electric secondary heater pump for a 2001 toyota high ace super custom regius 3 litre diesel campervan it's the pump under the van near the sliding door on the passenger side it's use is supply hot water to the rear of the van

Jodi
Jodi · HiAce

I have a 2002 Hiace in which the radio noise suppressor is burnt out. Can it be removed or must it be replaced? Will a generic part work?

Vinci
Vinci · HiAce H100.I (1989-1999)

Hi guys am considering installing and Toyota 2L engine on a Hyundai h100 bakkie . Anyone who might have information on this engine

Get an answer from our members and Toyota representatives

Select a listing for your question
Toyota HiAce