4Toyota HiAce

Toyota HiAce Questions & Answers (page 2)

Mark K.
Mark K. · HiAce H100.II (1999-2004)

How do you take out and replace a 1998Toyota hi ace overflow tank

Alan d.
Alan d. · HiAce

diff ratio ao4b &ao5b what is difference

Mick
Mick · HiAce H200.I (2005-2010)

Hi Just bought a 2010 Toyota commuter bus!
I intend getting a 40m lift kit put on it as we work in the bush.
Any suggestions how to improve the ride over corrugations?
kind regards
Mick

Nick
Nick · HiAce

Hi guys,
I have a 2005 hiace with a busted up driver seat. Does anyone know of a good seat replacement option or a company that sells this specific seat?? Can't find anything but covers online
Cheers

Mr p
Mr p · HiAce

Hi guys I have a 2001 Hiace Commuter van with the normal 14 seats. Woud seats from a 2015 model fit in place of my existing 2001 seats would anybody know please? Regards

Zaine
Zaine · HiAce

Hi just wondering if anyone knows if a 2004 hiace seatbelt would fit in a 1998 hiace

calebwbarlow
calebwbarlow · HiAce

I have a 2004 toyota hiace that needs new brake fluid and I can't find the location for it anyone know where it is?

Joseph T.
Joseph T. · HiAce

My toyota hiace shark leaks diesel and oil how can I fix it

Daniel H.
Daniel H. · HiAce

I'm thinking about buying a 1988 toyota hiace but trying to find back seat for it. Does any one know if other years will fit/bolt straight in thanks.

David
David

Hi I have a folding seat that would fit 3 people if you're interested

lukemcnaughton2016
lukemcnaughton2016 · HiAce

I have a 96 model HiAce.
I can't find any back steps for that model but lots for the newer model (5th gen)
Will they fit onto the 4th gen?
If not, where do I find a back step for it. or at the least a picture of one that fits my model.
Can't find anything .

Val
Val · HiAce

How can I remove the coolant reservoir from my Toyota Hiace 1992?
It doesn't keep the coolant in, but it's not overheating either..

Jason S.
Jason S. · HiAce H100.I (1989-1999)

Hi. This maybe a bit of a weird question but I have a 1995 lh125r HiAce commuter. It originally was purchased new for the purpose of being a school bus. Over the years the half of the rear seats were removed. I have bought the seats needed but for the life of me I can't find diagrams/ layout pictures of what the rear seat belts are. Are they lap/sash or are they just a lap belt.
Thanks . Jason

Vicky Ruth W.
Vicky Ruth W. · HiAce

Why does my 1999 Toyota HiAce van have no back door handle to open. Can only be opened from outside, please.

Terry V.
Terry V. · HiAce

Hi...I'm looking at buying a 2011 3.0ltr diesel turbo which has only done 56k, but is now over 10years old. Is the cam-belt hard to repair on these vans? Would you do anything else at the same time...

disappointed

depending on who is doing the job but should not be to difficult for competent person, i would do a complete service such as filters, brake fluid diff and transmission oils and coolant change. depending on service record.

disappointed

would have been nice to receive a note if this answer was helpful, this is why i,am no longer answering questions

Anji
Anji · HiAce H100.I (1989-1999)

Hi
I have a Toyota Hiace 1999 high roof camper van. A problem that I thought was sorted is back. A high pitched squeal when the engine is off and the van's parked up during several days of heavy rain. I took it to a mechanic when this happened earlier this year who said the rain had got in through the grill and drenched some components (sorry I can't remember what). He dried it all out and it didn't happen again until now - after 4 days of non stop heavy rain. The floor of the cab (drivers side) was a little damp afterwards. I've disconnected the battery to stop the noise. Is there meant to be a layer of 'something' - some form of protection between the grill and the electrical components and my van hasn't got this? How do I stop this problem happening again, please? Thanks!

Robin
Robin · HiAce H100.II (1999-2004)

Hello I'm hoping someone can help. A friend has just bought a 2002 Toyota Hiace Japanese import. We are UK. It looks similar to the one pictured here. What we are having problems with is find the radiator coolant reservoir. Most other similar and newer models show it under the front bonnet. But this model doesn't match. Unless the radiator grill can be removed?
Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
rukka@ymail.com

joop
joop

Have a look in the left side pillar behind the front seat. You may have to unclip a panel.

Jordan K.
Jordan K. · HiAce

2014 hiace lwb 4x4 3lt diesel reviews

Tamara
Tamara · HiAce

Will the back seats from a 2000 Toyota hi ace fit into a 1990 model

disappointed

unless the van was designed for them from factory no, also you will need engineers certificate to pass registration, and anchor points for seat belts all have to be certified

Mary-Anne W.
Mary-Anne W. · HiAce

I am having problem with my 1996 sbv toyota hiace van it getting no fuel to the motor

disappointed

check fuel filter, fuel pump and fuel lines to start with

disappointed

this is to product review would be nice if people asking question would at least reply with a thank you to those who answer question, thinking of unsubscribing as i feel wasting my time trying to help

Soklee A.
Soklee A. · HiAce

Im wondering will the seats of a 2005 toyota hiace fit a 1994 model toyta hiace

NO totally different

Allan thomas
Allan thomas

wot year models seats fit a 1994 Toyota HiAce commuter ??

Get an answer from our members and Toyota representatives

Select a listing for your question
Toyota HiAce