4Toyota HiAce

Toyota HiAce Questions & Answers (page 5)

Calvin Pancham
Calvin Pancham · HiAce H200.I (2005-2010)

Does the three cooling fan on the2005 Toyota hiace 2 kd engine should comes in same time when hot?

dwight greenaway
dwight greenaway · HiAce H200.I (2005-2010)

does the 1999-2004 hiace gasoline uses the same fan belts ?

rodt1114
rodt1114 · HiAce

where is the jacking position for a Toyota hiace van 1993 model

rodt1114
rodt1114 · HiAce

where is the jacking position for the Toyota hi ace van 1993 model

John Nimo
John Nimo · HiAce H100.II (1999-2004)

does it have free candy

Kristin H.
Kristin H. · HiAce

Hi I have a 92 Toyota hiace van needing a injector pump replaced ! Does the timing belt/ chain have to come off to do this job

Sarlin D.
Sarlin D. · HiAce

how prise

Sarlin D.
Sarlin D. · HiAce H100.I (1989-1999)

1999 toyota hiace price

joy
joy · HiAce

How many kilometres can a toyota hiace 2004 do

Peter M.
Peter M. · HiAce H100.II (1999-2004)

I have a dash warning light coming on my 2002 RZH113r Hiace with the 2.4efi engine.
Its an orange oil / water symbol with a wave type symbol underlining it.
Its located on the far left of the dash to the left of the radiator warning light.
I have searched for two days and cannot find it's meaning .
I have picture of it but cannot upload it here

Ashish R.
Ashish R. · HiAce

my Toyota hi-ace commuter bus 2016 consuming 15L of diesel to run 100 km. suppose to run on 11 L to do 100 km.. what could be the problem. can anyone help with this question.

Andrew S.
Andrew S. · HiAce

How long can you drive a Toyota hiace van once the yellow timing belt light comes on

bazza · HiAce

hi top subject to high winds

bazza · HiAce

toyota high top subject to high wind

Mark f
Mark f · HiAce

Hi I’m looking for a second hand side door for my 2010 hiace van do you no what year will fit or do I have to get same year ?

Mick
Mick · HiAce

Side lamps / indicators fill with rain water in front both sides?

bazza
bazza · HiAce H100.II (1999-2004)

looking to buy 2000 toyota commuter auto petrol fuel very good condition $15000 campervan am i on the right track

Mark
Mark · HiAce

Hi, I have a Toyota HIACE commuter bus. A n when it reaches 35 klms it starts to get a vibration in the steering wheel until I get to around 90klms per hour, then the vibration goes away. What do you think the problem is.

Pierre V.
Pierre V. · HiAce H200.I (2005-2010)

Hi, could anyone tell me if the Toyota Hiace 2002 2.4lt petrol / LPG model has a timing belt or timing chain?

Thanks a lot

Michelle M.
Michelle M. · HiAce

I have a 2000 model Toyota hiace commuter, and want to know how I lift the middle seat up in the front , so someone can sit on it, I have had it up before, but can’t remember how I got it upright

Get an answer from our members and Toyota representatives

Select a listing for your question
Toyota HiAce