Toyota Kluger 2WD

Toyota Kluger 2WD (2014-2021) Questions & Answers

Also referred to as: Toyota Kluger 2WD 2020 and Toyota Kluger 2WD 2022. GX, GXL, Grande

3 questions from our users

Joseph S.
Joseph S.asked
Kluger 2WD Petrol Grande (2014-2021)

I just had my battery replaced in my Toyota Kluger.
The radio/reverse camera screen are blacked out & reads No DVD, Please insert map DVD.
How can j get this operating again

Pedro L.
Pedro L.

I just changed my battery and didn’t have any issues. It sounds like yours has a faulty wire or frayed connection. You might need to take it to an auto electrician or if your vehicle is under warranty take it to the dealership to repair. Good luck.

KUMUDUasked
Kluger 2WD (2014-2021)

I bought a brand-new Toyota Kluger GSU50R GXL 2WD - 2019 from a very reputed Toyota dealer in July 2019. Couple of days after the delivery the Air conditioner went faulty. When I speak to them, they tell you things like to a 5y old child expecting us to believe. Normally any service reps from any dealer ships from any manufacturers are very bad. They produced good constructive explanatory statements for customers. They just don’t tell you the truth. I have been in to this dealership 4 times for the same problem. Still not working. Now Toyota Australia is involved. Why this problem keeps coming like this? Is this because of the incompetent technicians of the dealer who can’t trouble shoot this or is it a factory defect? It is not a cheap model! We paid to drive, not sitting at workshop for technicians to learn or do trial & error work. Its my money & my car.
What Lemon Car! What an Unbreakable Toyota!

Jamie
Jamie

Can you explain exactly whats wrong with the aircon? (tell me as if I'm a technician you need to help point where to look)

KUMUDU

when turn on the Air conditioner no cold air. Inside the car is fogging up if you use the heater. first time they said it was a human error at the factory. Drove home next day no Air conditioner working again (no cold air) . Took it back to the dealer that time they kept the car for two days & use some dye to see where the gas leak is. After a day or so they said found the problem & it is the compressor int going faulty. I knew it was a load of garbage. In a brand new car ? what a joke. Then it took them nearly a week to get the compressor from Japan. Fitted in after 1.5 months later no air con again. Took it back again then they said the gas was too much last time when they regassed. So they I think they patched up again & so far its ok. waiting to pass 1.5 months to see what happens next. Thanks

Mahsan S.
Mahsan S.asked
Kluger 2WD Petrol Grande (2014-2021)

Is this a better car than the kluger GX? Whats with the fuel consumption with Grande? Anyone had precious experience with this? Many thanks in advance.

Get an answer from our members and Toyota representatives

Toyota Kluger 2WD (2014-2021)

Other Large / 7 Seater SUVs