Toyota Motor Vehicle Comprehensive Insurance

Toyota Motor Vehicle Comprehensive Insurance

How to compare car insurance to find the best policy for you

If you're a regular driver, a good car insurance policy can grant you peace of mind. With so many providers and policies on the market, dipping into the policy pool can be confusing. Use this guide for tips on how to find the best, cheapest car insurance for you, whether comprehensive or third party.

Read now

1.4

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction

No value for customers money.

Would not recommend it to anyone. Terrible customer service that I have ever experienced. They are rude over the phone, does not give any value to the customer and to the $ we pay for insurance.

Claim MadeNo

Terrible customer service, and bad policies

the customer service representative was very rude on the phone. I've never spoke to anyone that rude and arrogant in my whole life. I advise people not to join the insurance company.

Plan covers drivers under 25Yes

Policy renewal

I was talking to the staff of Toyota insurance and she was laughing trough out the conversation I felt so bad about it because half the time she was talking to me and half the time she was having fun with someone else and asked me one question many time because of he absence mind and focus. We pay money for the service and please serve for our $ and I now believe that one day if i have to lodge claim it will be worst then what i experience. Dont think i will deal with them next time.

Car ModelToyota HiLux
Car Insurance

Find out how Toyota Motor Vehicle Comprehensive Insurance compares to other Car Insurance

MaxK

MaxKCanberra 2600, ACT

Very pleasant experience during crazy times!

Claim Resolution Time1-2 weeks
Claim DateJanuary 2020
Car Model2019 Toyota Corolla hatch

Worse than 0 star!!! don't choose them!!!

Very bad service, useless!!! They can do nothing!! They know nothing!!! Spent 2 months to ask a cctv footage still can't get it,at beginning they said they can't ask a footage from a supermarket carpark. I myself went to police station 3 times, then police educate them they can fill a form to ask the footage, then they told me they can't get the signed form from another driver, because another driver knew it's their fault so they refused to sign, so they told me again they can't get the footage!!! They just ask me to pay the excess !!!!

Claim Resolution Time1-2 months
Claim DateJanuary 2020
Claim ApprovedNo
Car ModelToyota Prado

never buy insurance from Toyota , bunch of crooks,

they turn the policy as much as not to pay anything, the say full replacement if your car is new but they find a way not to pay, they don't consider the type of damage, just cost, if your car is limited version and has similar damage to a normal car, yours might not be written off because it's not cost effective for them to pay for a limited car, poor staff, poor management , Also Toyota is protecting them and advertising them
zero support , waste of money. too much stress, I should give them zero stars if it was possible

Claim Resolution Time2-4 weeks
Claim DateFebruary 2020
Car ModelToyota RAV4

never buy Toyota insurance,

very poor service, a policy full of lies, zero support, poor staff, poorer management, supported by Toyota NZ which is sad but they are separate entity, just de valuing the brand

Claim Resolution Time2-4 weeks

Utterly terrible

*New Zealand* - The entire experience was simply terrible. Zero customer satisfaction. Rushed and vague service. I still don't really know what would have happened to my hail damaged car. I used to be a big fan of Toyota but this has put me off the entire brand. Ive moved to a proper insurance company now.

Claim Resolution Time3+ months
Claim DateNovember 2019
Car ModelToyota HiLux

30% increase in premium in 1 year

Got my renewal for my Toyota Hilux - have been insured with Toyota Insurance for 5 years.
My yearly renewal went up 30%. I rang up to find out why. They told me it was due to cost of parts increasing, labor rates increasing etc. They told me there was nothing they could do and to shop around for a better deal.
I am in the customer services business - If I treated my customers like this I'd be sacked.
Will be insuring with someone else - particularly after reading the bad reviews!!

Car Insurance

Do not buy Toyota insurance

Claim Resolution Time3+ months
Claim DateAugust 2019
Car ModelToyota Yaris
Bec

BecGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Never get Toyota Insurance

I have had nothing but trouble with Toyota insurance I gave them 3 chances and now no more
1 They claimed we did not pay our insurance one year even when we showed them our bank statements it still went on for a mouth
2 They also did the same with the roadside assistance
3 I had someone hit my car and Toyota sent my car to one of there repairers and when I went to pick up the car they did not fix everything they were meant to and the paint was a complete different colour

Sloppy & impersonal

Impersonal and sloppy processes and weak communicators. Toyota lost my recent excess payment and threatened legal action when it was already there for weeks. No apology when they found it.

Claim Resolution Time1-2 months