Toyota Motor Vehicle Insurance Questions & Answers

How tO make call a CLAIM for KarS

Amir A.

Amir A.asked

Toyota Motor Vehicle Insurance

Way your company take money in my account bank

Kobus

the normal way

MrBenz

MrBenzasked

Hi there,
I got very bad experience from DSI Panel, they left my car very dirty with the pain outside and inside also, back bumper also not fit properly, pain job is very bad with the mark, kit cover is broken. I still need time to check everything, they are not honest. They talk like professional and their shop look good, then I just believe that TOYOTA Insurance refer the good one to me. Unfortunately they fix two things but they damage everything else, I had already email to DSI Panel but had no response. It should be Toyota Insurance's responsibility to fix all of this. Anyone have any recommendation for me please?

kris
kris

Ok i am hearing you sorry for late reply as i am in hospital, but i would 1st go to Financial ombudsman service or 2nd best option is take the matter to VCAT or the tribunal in your state

Karen

Karenasked

Toyota Motor Vehicle Insurance

Are there any car insurance companies that are honest and provide value for money????

I am looking for comprehensive car insurance on a new car and thought I'd check the company reviews. Boy, was I disappointed, I don't think I found one review that had anything good to say about making a claim with any company that I checked.
It appears that after reading many reviews that they are all terrible when a client makes a claim. They promise many things and never deliver. While they are taking the premiums from clients they are very helpful but when a claim is made there is no customer service at all.

Miky

Mikyasked

Toyota Motor Vehicle Insurance

I just got my Toyota 2 months ago and I got tire flat do I Can get new one free ?

Disapointed
Disapointed

Nothing like the present to learn. If you drive a car you need to learn basics. As in change flat tyre, realise what buttons and switches are for i.e. their function. If you can't or won't learn this then don't drive. No freebies for flat tyres, either change the wheel or get a puncture repair done. Welcome to your new Toyota!

bam bam

you dont want much why would you expect a free tyre? flat tyres are part of driving it happens to people every day of the week Change the tyre & get the flat fixed SIMPLE.