Toyota Motor Vehicle Insurance

Toyota Motor Vehicle Insurance (page 2 of 7)

Comprehensive, Extended Warranty

How to compare car insurance to find the best policy for you

If you're a regular driver, a good car insurance policy can grant you peace of mind. With so many providers and policies on the market, dipping into the policy pool can be confusing. Use this guide for tips on how to find the best, cheapest car insurance for you, whether comprehensive or third party.

Read now

1.4

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
Wing

WingSouth Australia

Helpful and informative from staff when I made a claim on 24/6, thanks.

I’ve been with this company for three years. This’ll be my first time to make a claim, all went well. The staff gave me a lot of helpful information and answered my questions in detail patiently.

Claim MadeYes
Claimant is the policy holder Yes
Claim DateJune 2019
Car ModelToyota RAV4
Deb

DebNorth Queensland, QLD

Incompetent claims Department Staff.

I have had insurance with Toyota since June 2015. I made a claim recently which was lodged over 6 weeks ago. I have rang the insurance company over 8 times to get it through. The other driver In the accident was ringing me constantly because Toyota insurance would not process the claim. They virtually did nothing to help myself or the other poor person. They also do not communicate with each other and there is no accountability for poor service and inaction on their part. If I had not gave them a ring, my claim would have sat in their to do basket for ever.

Claim ApprovedYes

Terrible company. Please run before it’s too late!

This company cancel my policy without letting me know. I wasn’t aware of my car running on streets without insurance for almost one year. When accident happened last month, they pushed me away without concerning my driver sitting in a car wreckage in the middle of streets needs help. So much more.... Disgusting policy terms n conditions...Bad service n impolite staffs n awful customer service....Turning other people misfortune becomes his fortune.... Following where money goes, oh what a Terrible feeling....

Find out how Toyota Motor Vehicle Insurance compares to other Car Insurance

bad, rude and unreasonable assessor and claim consultant.

Adam

AdamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disgusting policies, followed by disgraceful employees who don't care

We paid thousands of dollars on our fleet of vehicles for insurances per year through Toyota - only to be refused cover on a technicality, I am shocked how an organisation can have no leniency in awkward situations. THey don't explain their policies correctly, and frankly don't care if you find yourself in trouble.

Claim Resolution Time1-2 weeks
Claim DateMarch 2019
Claim ApprovedNo
Car ModelToyota HiAce
IBSYD

IBSYDSydney, NSW

Complete rip off - stay well clear

My comprehensive premium has gone from $791 in 2016 to a quote of $1,263 in 2019 despite the fact that I have a top tier no claims bonus rating of 1 (5+ years).

Finally called today to question the increase and they were hopeless - all the answers came from a script and when they took me through how they calculate the premium i was able to explain how on each count I should be seeing a reduction in premium, not a nearly $500 increase in 3 years!!!

Car ModelToyota RAV4
Nippun Kaura

Nippun KauraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Ridiculous service from claims department

Claim DateDecember 2018
Car ModelToyota Camry
jessica

jessicaNew South Wales

Costy and wouldnt insure my stoeln belongings

Ute was broken into and toyota wouldnt insure our stoeln belongings
Disgusting to know how much we pay for insurance and then not be able to use it when you need it.
I hope you feel great knowing you have ripped us off!!
Would not recommend or use ever again!

Car ModelToyota HiLux
Jude

JudeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very Expensive

My premiums just kept increasing first from $65/m to $93/m None of my conditions had changed except for the car's value which is going down each year, yet my premiums go up by ridiculous amount.I was ready to reduce the agreed value, but still they are not ready to reduce the premium amount and they made the excess really high.
Also the explanation given was not so convincing reasons like suburb's risk value has increased and they're matching competition, etc... They do not care about the customers. I have not made any claims so far, I couldn't imagine a situation if I need to claim in the future. Customers should not entertain these types of companies any more.

Car ModelToyota Camry

Bad.B

Bad.BSydney, NSW

Admin, please allow zero stars for reviews. Toyota Insurance Sucks.

- Expensive.
- Inconsiderate Staff
- Rude Staff
- Stingy and will hold excess regardless if at fault or not.
- Had 3 accidents with them over the life of the policy (about 3 years), all the experiences were a nightmare and got worse each time.
- They took 4 months to repair (for 1 claim, not in total), and it was at their end not the smash repairer. I made a complaint about them and wanted something done... This was in 2016,I just received a letter from them (08/03/2019), saying I asked for a complaint to be raised and if I still wanted something done....what a JOKE!!!.

Claim Resolution Time3+ months
Claim DateJune 2016
Nehnehneh

Nehnehneh

Deserve zero stars

Was involved in an accident. No fault of mine but they insisted on holding $1000 excess. Accident was Year and half ago. Tribunal last month awarded me the excess back. But till now they have not responded to my request to get my money back. Terrible insurance. Not to be trusted.

Claim Resolution Time3+ months
Claim DateSeptember 2017
Jordan

Jordan

The worst customer service I’ve ever witnessed

I don’t usually review anything because i don’t really have time or can be bothered but Toyota Car Insurance in Australia is quiet possibly one of the worst experiences I’ve ever had on the phone to a Business. They do not care about the customer, they offer dodgy car insurance. The end.

Les M

Les MMelbourne

Still feeling it? Yeah - but not what your selling!

Insurance claim madeYes

Rude, un-empathic, hopeless communications!

After losing my partner of 14 years to a fatal head on crash in late June, 2018, family members submitted a claim on my behalf. The service I have since received from this company has been abysmal, to say the least, They have been rude, overbearing and aggressive, often talking over the top of me and trivializing my claim. I have been asked on several occasions to provide documents to support my claim, all of which have subsequently been proved unnecessary. Emails have not been replied to, and phone calls go unanswered. Shocking service all round.. Staff need some lessons in empathy! PS finally received partial payout late November 2018...5 months on..

Donna
Donna
Paul Stephens

Paul StephensBrookvale

Terrible Service and no communication

Find out how Toyota Motor Vehicle Insurance compares to other Car Insurance

Nightmare, rude, arrogant and a bloody ripoff!

Car got broken into

I am insured with comprehensive coverage. Car got broken into. Provided Toyota insurance with the Police report number. No help. So I had to get a copy of police report myself. Still Toyota Insurance wont cover the damage telling me that until they have the full details of the person who've done the damage. The car that was in front us when the incident happened also got broken into. They were with another Insurance company and got everything covered.

The worst service ever!

I honestly can’t believe the response time that was given for a insurance claim request. It took exactly over two months and numerous phone calls and we only got a response now. It was clear that the other person was a fault who proceeded at the red light without establishing their lanes either. We are required to pay for an excess fee regardless as there is two conflicting answers to the scenario. I am honestly disgrace with this response they had only because the other driver was not following road rules. I do not recommend this insurance company at all and will never reconsider!

XC40

XC40Sydney

Insurance Claim Without the Hassle - thank you!

Insurance claim madeYes

Terrible experience with on-phone service

Terrible experience with on-phone service. Individual I spoke to was incredibly unprofessional and spoke over me multiple times before I finally stopped "HIM" to get a word in. I inevitably ended the call while he continued to speak, as I wasn't able to voice my concerns.

See all Toyota Motor Vehicle Insurance reviews