Toyota Motor Vehicle Insurance

Toyota Motor Vehicle Insurance (page 3 of 7)

Comprehensive, Extended Warranty

How to compare car insurance to find the best policy for you

If you're a regular driver, a good car insurance policy can grant you peace of mind. With so many providers and policies on the market, dipping into the policy pool can be confusing. Use this guide for tips on how to find the best, cheapest car insurance for you, whether comprehensive or third party.

Read now

1.4

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction

Fraud insurance company They canceled my car insurance 2 month ago but still taking money from my ac

They canceled my car insurance 2 month ago but still taking money from my account. I called them many time to return my money back no one listen.

Insurance claim madeNo

Disgusting effort Toyota, never recommend to anyone

krisVictoria, 3931

thick as thieves and the financial ombudsman let them do as they wish, taking to court to expose wha

kris

Legal action has just been filed by my legal team, now the truth will surface with there dirty tricks of deception, fraud, let alone making false entries on my policy that they knew were not true. Oh WHAT A REAL FEELING IT WILL BE FOR TOYOTA FINANCE.

nsuinteger

nsuintegerMelbourne

Getting too expensive for no valid reason

Have been with them for 2 years and sharing my experience.

The goods.
There was a not at fault incident I was involved in the past and the process was not difficult. The repair was done by their own mechanic that was not far away and had done a good job.

The bads
My premiums just kept increasing first from $99/m to $107/m and then $107/m to $120/m. None of my conditions had changed except for the car's value which is going down each year, yet my premiums go up by ridiculous amount.
I rang them up for explanation and was given not so convincing reasons like suburb's risk value has increased and they're matching competition, etc...

If your premiums are affordable I guess no problem with them from my experience.

Chris Player

Chris PlayerSydney

“Under staffed” Toyota insurances words

Assessor from Toyota said, “send through the invoice for signage to the vehicle, you will be reimbursed”.

I send through the invoice, as per his requirements and wait over a month with no reply, called up and found they will not reimburse the signage costs.

Ask why they didn’t simply respond to my email to decline the reimbursement. There response “Sorry we are understaffed”, lol pretty embarrassing.

Also, there recommended smash repairer was diabolical. Took them 3 months to get the parts.

jat

jatParmelia

Happy Camper

I have been with them for 18 months now and have had my car damaged by other parties twice. The most recent occasion I was looked after by Apol and had the claim approved whilst on the phone. The service was efficient and friendly unlike dealing with the at fault parties insurance company.

Too slow

Involved in a 3 car pile up my car was in the middle hit front and back I have been without my car now for 8 weeks it's still in the panelbeaters I'm not an Expert but 8 weeks seems a bit long they have promised me my car in another week they are saying the delay was waiting for the assessors to come out from Toyota? I've heard nothing from Toyota all my information is from me calling the repairer.

Bobby.X

Bobby.XBRISBANE

Nightmare. Nearly a month and the issue has not been resolved.

Disgusting effort Toyota

Had a MB accident late May. Claimed against the driver at faults insurance... Toyota.... still waiting on our payout after being told it's been processed and we would have our money by Thursday. Now it's you'll have it by Monday. Sent all the documentation thru that they requested....several times after each operator stated they needed more info. Got put thru to management after losing it with the operator and even they admitted the claim had been handled poorly!!! In the mean time we are without transport after losing a deposit on a car when they assured us we would have the money today! Poor effort Toyota.

m.tuna

m.tunaSydney, NSW

Useless Customer Service

Had an accident a week ago or so as been hit from the back by someone who has fully insured with Toyota and still trying to reach claim department but impossible to contact. 1800 numbers are useless. Intentionally they do not answer the phones from 8.30am to 4.30 pm. Probably will escalate to court to take legal action as did not like their sickening behavior!

Terrible

After being involved in an accident over a month ago and making a claim which im not at fault Toyota have told me my car will be ready in another 6 weeks from now. They wont offer me a courtesy car and there customer service is diabolical. They have lost my business forever. Useless. Dont use.

Terry Rayner

Terry RaynerNowra

They are liars

One of our cars was damaged by one of their clients and he was found to be at fault. They accepted liability and agreed to pay us a write off amount. Three weeks later we are still waiting. Their latest lie when we enquired about the delay was “we have some system problems”. This just doesn’t pass the sniff test. They are trading under the name of one of Australia’s leading brands. Toyota - take note ! These unethical liars are trashing your name. Have a look at the reviews - you are overwhelming getting trashed. You should do something about this if you value your reputation. Oh what a terrible feeling.

Insurance claim madeYes

Impossible to contact if you have a life..

Jack B

Ridiculous

Vainch

VainchGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Horrible communication

Every time I e-mail Toyota Insurance I have to follow it up a week later with a phone call as no one in their Customer Service team ever gets back to me. This happens even when I e-mail the staff member directly. They have been promising my payout for over 2 weeks now and everything has been approved. They don't seem to realise that every person they deal with is a potential customer and by providing poor service to a third party they are not gaining any new business.

Irate

IrateSydney

Shonky insurance

When your car is involved in an accidents and gets written off. The Toyota Insurance policy terms and conditions advise that ""We will retain your damaged vehicle, including any options and accessories and keep the proceeds of any salvage value. We will also retain any unexpired portion of the registration and Compulsory Third Party (CTP) insurance."" Since when are they entitled to deduct the refund from RMS & CTP from the pay out figure. No other Insurance Company I know of has this shonky clause. from an agreed value of $3100 for my car being written off to a claim payout of merely $869. What rip off artists.

YLiu

YLiuKeysborough

Purchased the car insurance under a family trust

Refusing a claim because I have transferred the ownership of the car from one person to another in the SAME family trust. :(

So Disappointed with their Attitude and Not Replacing Parts

I bought a brand new Hilux and got a first time Toyota Insurance since 2016 first time experiencing claim with them some one hit my right sight fender and bumper bar instead of replacing with a new parts they were convincing me to we give life time warranty I am leaving Toyota Insurance for good and not Recommend to anyone to go with them so disappointed...

Margaret

MargaretRenmark

Couldn’t get service even when I demanded it!

See all Toyota Motor Vehicle Insurance reviews