Toyota Motor Vehicle Insurance

Toyota Motor Vehicle Insurance (page 4 of 7)

Comprehensive, Extended Warranty

How to compare car insurance to find the best policy for you

If you're a regular driver, a good car insurance policy can grant you peace of mind. With so many providers and policies on the market, dipping into the policy pool can be confusing. Use this guide for tips on how to find the best, cheapest car insurance for you, whether comprehensive or third party.

Read now

1.4

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
Angelo39

Angelo39Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Just bunch of thieves.. never recommend to anyone

Matt

MattTerrigal

Nothing but thieves

This company is nothing but garage. Wish I had seen this prior to taking out 3 seperate policies with them.
I have car insurance, gap insurance, and income protection.
Knowing I had a full time casual job they sold me the income protection policy damn right knowing I wasn’t covered (as they only cover under redundancy package) I had only found this out when I lost this job due to shortage of work (involuntary unemployment) tried to make a claim and it has been declined. Joke of a company and taking further action

Charge money for nothing

Two years ago my excess was 450. Last year they raise it to 600. Now I got the renewal and it is already 750.
During last two years I have not had any claims. Looks like they just got used to rob their clients.

Jason

Jason

Insurance policy no refund

We purchased a new Toyota Prado last week 26/4/18 & traded a 2015 sr5 hilux which we purchase new, my wife called Toyota insurance to let them know we haven’t got the hilux any more & the the person my wife talk to & said there will be no refund & last week Toyota insurance took out a payment on the sr5 hilux. We have a 2016 fj cruiser insured with toyota insurance as well from new so for a big company very tight so we will be insuring the new prado & the fj cruiser with another insurance company thank you.

Em.B

Em.BGatton

Fantastic! Quick, Easy And Great Customer Service!

I recently had an accident and Toyota Insurance were amazing. Excellent Customer Service and they were very quick to confirm the car was a write off. It was my first time having to deal with an insurance company and they by far exceeded my expectations! After hearing so many horror stories of other insurance companies, I was worried but Toyota Insurance made the whole process quick and easy!

Alan

AlanVictoria

rude customer service and fraudulent.

i had an accident recently and the third party was at fault, this bloody customer service wanted to overturn the situatiuon as if i was the person at fault and wanted me to pay excess, customer service is super rude i wont recommend this company stay away from them, dont know how to give a zero star.

A damn joke

After having a triton insured for 35k and being under 25 I was happy with the $70 a month but since sold the triton brought a holden Cruze and included my partner the first year of insurance wasn't to bad. We were covered for 20k and it was around $60 per month. I received a letter a few weeks ago for the renewal for $157 just thought it might of been for late payment or something but they've changed there premium. It's a damn joke how they can more then double the monthly payment. Just because my partner isn't over 25. Even tho she's only listed as driving the car for 25% of the time. Will be definitely going else where
Pathetic bunch of fools

Mrs

Hi
I have lost my policy number for this vehicle YIK76B. Could I have the policy number sent to this address, 2 Brigalow Lane, Redbank QLD 4301 as soon as possible, so that I could be able to change the details of the vehicle as well as my personal details on the policy. If you have inquiries regarding this request, please do not hesitate to contact me on these Mobiles (0401407009/0413072128) or through my husband email (atem81dit@yahoo.com.au).

Thanks,
Nyuon Deng Malual

Insurance claim madeNo

The worst customer services.

After covered 2 vehicles for 5 years by Toyota insurance I made first claim. Low quality, cheapest and unorganised repair shop and just stick to process and procedures instead care about customer.

Fares

FaresSydney, NSW

Awesome service

When I read the reviews I get worried that they will not pay me and they will not be fair but honestly they were quick, professional, fair and they paid me the repair cost very quickly and am very satisfied.

Disgusting

What a joke. What gives them the right to put an insurance policy up by
$ 598.32 a year and the excuse I got was
1. If there are more claims in your area
2. Toyota Australia are shutting down and parts are more expensive.
They expect $2,441.52 for insurance and never claimed or had an accident.

Disgusting Toyota

Insurance claim madeNo

Rear ended by Toyota insured driver!

Very dissappointed that this large company will not pay us for claim against their insured client who reared ended my husbands car. This was not our fault, they sent assesor who said car was a write off. Always thought they would be easy to deal with!! Won't recommend to anyone.

Insurance claim madeYes

Poor customer service and deceiving company

Barto

BartoPerth

Worse insurance company I have encountered

Sandringham10

Sandringham10Melbourne

Other party's fault: I was the one kept waiting

I had another driver 'rear end' my vehicle at a set of traffic lights near a tram line.

The other driver had not paid his excess, so Toyota kept my claim (which was for what is nowdays a small amount of under $3000) in abeyance for months.

Eventually after several phone calls over months and after I had an acceptable quote from a repairer, I rang Toyota.

The final insult was that it took five days for the claim money to be paid into my account. My friends found it hard to understand why Toyota Insurance did not pay the claim directly into my repairer's account.

Delayed claim

Been two months and still waiting for claim to finalise,absolutely ridiculous!!!! Calling and still no clear message of how long it will be. Could anyone fill me in if this is a normal process.

Micheal

MichealGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This is perfect , can't live without it!

They were under the pump and still helped me really well, her happy with the service, don't know why everyone else is complaining considering they're complaining about general insurance issues that are consistent among all companies.

Tom

TomSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Customer Service, Super fast windscreen claim

After having my car for only 2 weeks, I was driving on the highway and a stone cracked my windscreen. One quick phone call and 26 hours after the incident, I had a new screen.

Insurance claim madeYes

Bloody useless insurance company.

Customer support worst. Never answer the bloody phone. Waste of money paying this company as a insurer. When I had accident it took weeks to find repair they preferred. I got so frustrated and cancelling my insurance.

Insurance claim madeYes

Terrible customer service and system

See all Toyota Motor Vehicle Insurance reviews