Toyota Motor Vehicle Insurance

Toyota Motor Vehicle Insurance (page 5 of 7)

Comprehensive, Extended Warranty

How to compare car insurance to find the best policy for you

Read now

1.4

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Claim Resolution Time1-2 months (9), 3+ months (7), 2-4 weeks (2), 1-2 weeks (2) and <1 week (1)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (14) · No (4)

Terrible customer service and system

Jarod

JarodLaunceston

Choice of repairer is non existent.

I was crashed into by a third party that admitted fault and had there claim number and everything, ended up being screwed by Toyota insurance on the payout amount, since there "choice of repairer" was two different locations of the same company. Wouldn't even payout the full amount of the quote of Toyotas preferred repairer, when I wasn't even at fault? All they are doing is billing the third parties insurer for the cost anyway??? customer service was an absolute joke the entire time. Just received my renewal letter and premium has gone up by 27%... Cya Toyota Insurance....

Jyotindra

JyotindraSydney

Withdraw extra money without consent

This Toyota Motor Vehicle Insurance company took extra money from a bank account and tried to contact never pick the phone.. given no 1300658027 guides for option 3 for general inquiry and never answer the call. This company is terrible.. Never trust.

Find out how Toyota Motor Vehicle Insurance compares to other Car Insurance

Legit claim declined....stay away!

Not happy. We have a legit claim where my husband backed into my car and you wont cover my repairs. Not happy! Because I am not a stranger ..... you wont cover it. Stay away!

Sam Gayed

Sam Gayed

Systemic fraud

The insurance company has done their marketing research and customer segmentation. They prefer fresh clients during their first 1-3 years as they involve a lower risk of lodging a claim, rather than the clients renewing their policies after the first three or four years. Therefore, the insurance company coded a systemic difficulty in updating credit card details or a mailing address and consequently renewing a policy. I was surprised to know at the time I was lodging a claim (after a car theft), that they policy was cancelled because my credit card details were not updated before the yearly automatic debit. Of course they didn't notify me about this cancellation as they were not interested in having a long term customer.

Joke Of A Company

Took a month for them to even properly look at our claim. They told us we agreed to a price in black and white. After asking for the transcript and being promised it everyday for 11 days straight to then get the transcript and see we never agreed to the price! They wrote our car off tried to give us $12k when only now (a month later) we find out their own assesser valued it at $18k. BIG difference!!!! Will never use or recommend ever!!! Oh and it took going to the ombudsman for any resolution!

Insurance claim madeYes

Rubbish rubbish insurance. Warning warning do not buy.

I had a claim didn't realise their stupid policy didn't cover restricted drivers asked them to review flatly declined. The claims officer was also rubbish as well rude as hell.

Insurance claim madeYes

Worst insurance and customer service.

My policy was so expensive, I recently had a hail damage on my car but when I started the claim, it took about 4 month to get my car fixed and still not finished yet. I had to take it back to the repairer 2 times fix here and there.

Manda

MandaMelbourne

Shocking customer service.

Terrible service. We cancelled our policy as we sold our car. We had never made a claim and when we cancelled they charged us a $50 cancellation fee, plus no refund. Awesome, not.

Will never go through Toyota again. Steer clear!

Too wet for me

My Corolla had only 40,000 klm of use when it was inundated by internal carpark flooding at Varsity. The water was above sill level and we couldn' get it out for over 4 days. Toyota Insurance elected to dry it out and return the car after a clean up. Needless to say I was not impressed and disposed of the vehicle at the earliest convenience. All the other vehicles in the car park had other insurance companies and had been written off without question. I will never use Toyota Insurance again.

NOT HAPPY

NOT HAPPYSydney

1 month and still no closer to receiving payment Stay clear of Toyota Insurance

Warning, waiting 1 month and still no payment .... blaming other insurance company for delay.... Well chase it up Toyota, I have to chase you so get moving.....
rude staff member......

Disapointed

DisapointedSouth East Queensland, QLD

Does not deserve a rating.

If you cancel a policy with time remaining on the policy with this mob they will not refund your money even though I have never had a claim. Customer service and hours of operation are non existent.
Save your money and go elsewhere. Do not be conned into taking out a policy with this company by Toyota Dealers. "BE WARNED".

They caused damage.

cruisy

cruisynewcastle

pack of thieves

had toyota insurance since purchasing new landcruiser in 2015...first year $715.00 2nd year $725.00 this year. $1140.00 . I've never had a claim and toyota couldn't offer a reason for dramatic price rise. I can only assume they no longer wish to be in the insurance game. I have gone elsewhere. shame on you toyota.

Getting a policy

Adore23

Adore23Perth

Great Experience

I called to commence a claim on getting my car fixed after being rear ended by another driver. All in all the process was so quick and efficient, got through very quickly the claim was processed super quick and I was contacted by the repairers within a couple of days - the car was fixed about a week after it was damaged, by an outstanding company called Paull and Warner in Belmont WA. No complaints with any part of this experience and process.

Charmaine Kent

Charmaine KentGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I should have read these reviews prior to taking out insurance with them.

Road Side Assist was woeful, in the time it took Toyota to correct their error my work college joined RACV over the phone the the RACV Roadside Assist van arrived. Toyota gave one price on insurance then when I rang back with Quote # Customer Service couldn't locate quote and price was increased.

YAGYA

YAGYA

Poor Communication, Expensive and Stupids

After successful processing of 10 debit requests from my bank account, suddenly the auto debit request stopped coming and company started blaming me that I have not paid the premium for the last two months and hence your policy is being terminated. Who will tolerate this and would like to deal with such stupids who don't investigate the problem at their end before blaming the customer? My bank account has sufficient funds to clear the auto debit requests.

I contacted them to fix this problem. It's now close to three weeks nobody has addressed this. I had to go with another insurance company.

Insurance claim madeNo

Unreliable and irresponsible insurance.

My car was crashed by someone who has comprehensive Toyota as their insurer, at initial contact Toyota rep was very nice, but during the process they were very slow to respond to the claim and when we reason to get a replacement car, they hesitate to give us any until we actually prove that it's a normal procedure and it was our right since we won't be able to use our car for 3 weeks. They gave us the cheapest car, make us pay for admin fee, and they don't want to pay insurance for the rental car which was 500 dollars!

Linda