Toyota Prius C NHP10R

Toyota Prius C NHP10R (2012-2021) Questions & Answers

Also referred to as: Toyota Prius C NHP10R 2020 and Toyota Prius C NHP10R 2022. i-Tech, (No Badge)
Listing monitored by Toyota

3 questions from our users

Lildabetasked
Prius C NHP10R (2012-2021)

I am considering buying one of these. It's a 2012 low km (27 000km) vehicle. I would appreciate any thoughts on what should I be looking out for when I go to test drive and check it over?

DaveJo
DaveJo

Hi, Do you mind telling me how much you bought it for? Thansk

Lildabet

15k. It’s more than red book but the price seemed reasonable given the low k’s.

Magi
Magiasked
Prius C NHP10R (2012-2021)

What is the best fitting australian standards baby car seat for Toyota Prius C i-tech?

Mama D
Mama D

Sorry I can't help here. My youngest is 21 and no grandbabies yet

Tanya
Tanyaasked
Prius C NHP10R (2012-2021)

I am thinking about buying a Prius C but I am a little concerned whether this car is sluggish going up hills, especially if there is 4 people in the car. This is the only thing holding me back from saying yes could anybody help me with making my final decision :)

m0iph0enix
m0iph0enix

Hi Tanya,

I think this car will be a bit slow to take off going up the hill (not as sluggish as a snail though). I often have 5 people in my car and the car still operates fine going up the hill.

chaminda
chaminda

I would say you feel bit slow but for me it is not an issue. You can always accelerate max and it will pump the torque from both petrol engine and electric motor.

Another point would be, if drive a Prius the way you drive normal car it would not be enough fuel efficient. To get best fuel efficiency you need to master the slow acceleration and slow breaking.

Dimmers
Dimmers

I now live in the Hills area of Sydney which if you know the area is hilly.With regards to Hills and the Prius-C its not a powerhouse. From my experience it uses very little petrol and is configured to be very economical but if going up a hill you just accelerate more. I just believe that because by default it is in eco mode your used to no or little engine noise. I have gotten it up to 140kph racing a mate up a hill. He was also surprised it had guts because the car try (as mentioned above) is wired for economy.

Get an answer from our members and Toyota representatives

Toyota Prius C NHP10R (2012-2021)

Other Hatchbacks