Toyota Prius C NHP10R i-Tech

Toyota Prius C NHP10R i-Tech (2012-2020)

Also referred to as: Toyota Prius C NHP10R i-Tech 2019 and Toyota Prius C NHP10R i-Tech 2021.

See the Best Hatchbacks in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

kiwi_sam

kiwi_samGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing to drive, silent and reliable. GPS is the only poor feature

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Joy

Joy

Silent, reliable and safe

I really love my car! I amazed time and time again how fuel efficient it is. I also like the look of it the Prius-C has a similar look to the Corolla. I am short, so I don't need much leg room but if you are 6 ft and above the leg room may be an issue for you. I have given some tall friends a lift (although they did not make a complaint) look a little bit uncomfortable.
If you want a small car with low cost on fuel and is reliable, this is a great car!

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Date PurchasedSep 2016

g young

g youngmelbourne

Good car around town

Physically a compact car. Back seat can just about accommodate our two six footer sons. Driver seat is ok could have better lumbar support. ENgine is very quiet silent when you start up - a bit of getting use to. You would notice the petrol engine kicking in as it can be a bit noisy. Sufficient power to cruise around town with a full load. Don't expect good pickup. Excellent consumption as low as 3.8l/100km. Interior and dashboard very basic. Do have good display of fuel economy. Small booth space as expected, but sufficient for our shopping. We have enjoyed driving this car and would recommend it especially if it's a second car or just driving around town.

Date PurchasedJun 2016