Toyota RAV4

Toyota RAV4 (page 2 of 13)

XA30, XA20, XA40, XA50

• Comfort
  • Features

CPW

CPWSydney Surrounds, NSW

My first Toyota & a very pleasant surprise overall!

Purchased in June 2019 for $31,000.00.

Don L

Don LMelbourne

I can't buy the RAV4 because the alerts sound levels and/or frequency are wrong for anybody with hearing difficulties

TransmissionContinuously Variable (CVT)
massi

massiSydney, NSW

Love it! Perfect car!

I have this car for over a year. I bought it as a new car in 2018(the last generation of Rav4 before the new model was coming). Easy driving, great rare camera and smart mirrors. Everything in this car is perfect and it’s Toyota, it always keeps the value.

Purchased in July 2018 at Toyota Illawara for $33,500.00.

John D

John D

Bumpy worst than small cars

My gxl Rav4 2018 is very bumpy worst than small cars. It is sad to have such quality when you buy an SUV. Except that it's all good, gps is great, possibility to lock/unlock the car without using the remote control buttons, the cruise control ability to brake automatically and resume etc. Many great features. 6 months service is another issue, that's too much..

Purchased in June 2019.

macropod

macropodPerth, WA

Rav4 2018

Very smooth drive and fantastic fuel economy. Power a little less compared to other SUV's but if you push it hard it gets up very nicely. . Seating comfortable and visibility really good. Overall ,very well built and love driving it.

Purchased in February 2018 at Toyota for $31,999.00.

Panders0

Panders0Perth, WA

Reliable car from always reliable Toyota

Big fan of Toyota. We had to update the family car with a baby on the way so Toyota was a pretty easy choice. It’s not the most powerful car but that’s not much of an issue. Clean layout inside, knobs, buttons etc don’t feel cheap. Boot space is great (we have a big pram so it was a big consideration). Very happy with purchase

Purchased in October 2018 at Toyota Dealers for $23,000.00.

Chris S.

Chris S.Hunter Region, NSW

Quality!

This is our 3rd RAV4. We just keep coming back because of the quality, reliability, practicality and space that the RAV4 offers compared to its mid size 4x4 competitors. We've never had one mechanical problem with our RAV4s. Invest in some good rubber like BFG for off-road or a wider profile tire for superior grip. Also impressed with the fuel economy. Heated seats in winter are amazing!

Purchased in March 2015 for $31,000.00.

S Jones

S JonesSydney, NSW

Great Vehicle with so many extras included

Purchased in December 2018 at Toyota Dealers for $28,000.00.

Suits my lifestyle really well

Can't believe how much I save on petrol compared with my last car. Very comfy to drive and still plenty room for the grandchildren. Lots of clever features which one day I will master, I hope!!

Purchased in November 2018.

Lolly

LollyFar North Queensland, QLD

Best investment I could have made

Use for work & recreation. Great on fuel economy, has all the bells and Whistles. Always do log book service. This car will now see us out past retirement. Lovely car to drive. Wasn't cheap but well worth the money spent. The service & support we have had from Toyota surpasses all expectations. We paid the extra to get paint protection, rust proofing and interior protection.

Purchased in June 2018 for $36,000.00.

CarlK

CarlK

Great SUV, exceeds expectations

Purchased in June 2019 at Charlestown Toyota for $40,000.00.

mapman

mapmanPerth, WA

New Rav4

I have a 2010 Rav4 Cruiser which went in for a service. I was given a 2019 Rav4 as a loan car. Drive was nice and smooth but car felt bigger than mine. Technology was awesome like lane assist and blind spot monitor and LED lights. Only downfall is the run flat spare tyre and non adjustable back row seats. I was expecting a compact car feel but it felt bigger than what it looked like. Overall it was great but I still prefer my 2010 Rav4.

Paul

PaulIllawarra, NSW

Excellent car

Bought this car in 2012 with 140k on it. Drove it from WOLLONGONG to Bega for 6 years for work. Serviced every 10k replaced brakes pads, rear wheel bearings and finally clutch at 270k.

This has to be the best car I’ve ever owned and I’ve owned a few in 40 years of driving, expect 500k with no problem.

Just bought another RAV4 2004, if it half as good as this one I’ll be very happy.

Purchased in February 2012 for $11,000.00.

Vin

VinGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Satisfied

Purchased in September 2018 at Toyota Dealers.

cuzza

cuzzaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

the perfect family car

Bought as ex demo in 2013... 20k on the speedo. now has 220k on the speedo..an even mix of city and country driving. never missed a beat. roomy, safe and good on petrol.

Purchased in June 2013 for $25,000.00.

AmranVictoria melbourne

totally regretted after buying my Rav4 2017

Purchased in May 2017 for $40.00.

Eddie

EddiePerth, WA

Excellent vehicle

Top of the range cruiser, lots of useful features, good performance for a 2.5 litre,quiet and comfortable to drive ,great on fuel (8.5 9.0 lper 100k). A bit pricey up front but should last us 10 years or more.

Purchased in March 2019 at Toyota Dealers for $44,990.00.

Felix Gustavo D.

Felix Gustavo D.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Really disappointing

Purchased in July 2017.

Benzev

BenzevWhangarei

Dinky little 4x4

I was pleasantly surprised by this little Dinky Toy(ota). It is extremely pleasant to drive although it has a lot of road noise. It handles well, goes off road well and even has central diff lock. I use it daily as my work hack and it is economic for a full time 4wd. I bought this with a problem knowing its fix. It pops out of 5th gear but being a known problem with many Toyota manual gearboxes all I have to do is replace the 5th gear and the synchro hub sleeve which should take me about half an hour to an hour's labour(it can be done with the box in place). Once I have that done I will insulate under the carpetting to sort out the road noise and then it will be 100% pleasant.

Purchased in March 2019 for $1,650.00.

Karl

KarlSydney Surrounds, NSW

nice to drive very comfortable

all the safety features you could want I like it its good price up front its capped price services 3 years are excellent great field of vision all round safe economical good drive

Purchased in January 2019 at lander toyota for $33,490.00.

Brett H.

Brett H.asked

XA50 (2019-2021)

I have a RAV4 Cruiser Hybrid AWD and am wondering of it has remote start, have looked online and am getting conflicting reports. I am in Australia if that makes a difference.

dhkzip

I don’t have a RAV4 Cruiser Hybrid and am wondering if it has a steering wheel. Perhaps I will look.

Cecily K.

Cecily K.asked

RAV4

My rav4 navigation map shows the normal speed limit for a road. It is now changing to show a 40km speed when I go thru a school zone.
This has just started to happen. Is there a setting I can turn off so the map always shows the normal speed limit for that road?

Shae

Shaeasked

RAV4

Hey, I am looking at buying a Toyota RAV4 cruiser (4x4) 2001 for $5500, but the kms are around 277/281000 kms is that too much and what problems would I have to look out for?

Yes. Everything

Get an answer from our members and Toyota representatives

Compare all 20 Toyota RAV4
CategoryMidsize / Medium SUVsMidsize / Medium SUVsMidsize / Medium SUVsMidsize / Medium SUVs
Starting Price $36,670$40,378$43,365$39,245
TransmissionContinuously Variable (CVT) and ManualContinuously Variable (CVT)Continuously Variable (CVT)Continuously Variable (CVT)
Fuel TypePetrolPetrolPetrolHybrid
Wheels17" Allow18" Alloy19" Alloy17" Alloy
ANCAP Safety Rating5 Stars5 Stars5 Stars5 Stars
Fuel Consumption6.5 L/100km6.5 L/100km6.5 L/100km4.7 L/100km
Fuel Tank Capacity 55 L55 L55 L55 L
Engine4 Cylinder 2.0L4 Cylinder 2.0L4 Cylinder 2.0L4 Cylinder 2.5L
Max Power127kW @ 6600rpm127kW @ 6600rpm127kW @ 6600rpm160kW
Max Torque203Nm @ 4400-4900rpm203Nm @ 4400-4900rpm203Nm @ 4400-4900rpm221Nm @ 3600rpm
Country of ManufactureJapanJapanJapanJapan
Ground Clearance195 mm190 mm195 mm190 mm
Maximum Towing Capacity (braked)800 kg800 kg800 kg480 kg
Maximum Towing Capacity (unbraked)750 kg750 kg750 kg480 kg
Manufacturer Warranty5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)
Release dateMay 2019May 2019May 2019May 2019