Toyota RAV4

Toyota RAV4 (page 3 of 13)

XA30, XA20, XA40, XA50

• Features

Naga g

Naga gMelbourne

Top of the line!!

We picked up a Toyota Rav4, AWD cruiser, fully loaded.
That comes with heated leather seats, sunroof and all safety bells and whistles of newer models.
It is a safe car and gives 12 km /l, which is impressive for a 2.4 l engine.
Very smooth and a pleasure on any kind of surface.
Disadvantage:
No AC vents to the back seats. Not sure why no one thought of these.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Sheils

SheilsPerth

Wow Toyota make cars that last

My Toyota Rav 4 and myself have been everywhere from driving on an open road to driving in the city absolutely perfect

Date PurchasedAug 2016
Theo

TheoPerth

Best buy

My Rav4 is used mainly for my work related travels. Being a driver of toyota for approximately 10 years now, I was really eager to drive this car. With no doubt, it delivered my expectations. I regularly send my rav4 for a semi annual service at the toyota centre. No issues since bought and have always performed great!

Date PurchasedAug 2016

Mathew

MathewSydney, NSW

Amazing!

We recently had to purchase a new car and I am so glad that I got the Rav4. It handles great, it is really safe for my young family and I really enjoy taking for a drive. I have had Toyotas for about ten years now and I wouldn’t go back. I highly recommend the car!

BadgeAdvantage
Date PurchasedSep 2018

Wouldnt ever recommend or buy another!

Date PurchasedJul 2016
Smiley

Smiley

Great reliable car

Partner has had three for his company car that I get to drive daily.
Service as per schedule with no faults.
Car is reliable, zippy and has the necessary safety features.
Safety feature has helped avoid a collision.
The car might be ending its model life (looking forward to driving next gen), but there isn't much to fault.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
DAVO

DAVOWando Bridge

Got the happy man feeling

I have had 9 new vehicles and 3 near new vehicles over the past 28 years plus many others.
The first two new ones were hiluxes 1991 and 1997 never had a spanner on them ,never had a problem and i serviced them myself. All the others Holden Ford Mitsubishi etc we have need to go into the sickbay a bit to much.
So when needing a new family car last year we got a Rav4 after looking at them for a couple of years.We are all tall people but we fit into the midsize easily.
In summary its a very nice vehicle ,

BadgeGX

Date PurchasedSep 2018
Guru Prasad

Guru PrasadPerth, WA

Buy once and forget it!

Car has scored five stars and safety. Performance of car very good and safety features of very nice. Adaptive cruise control is very handy. Very good on the fuel. Running cost is one of the cheapest. It’s the best car I can ever have. Cost these little expensive than other companies.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

sophia

sophia

Practical and stylish

I bought the basic model. Just love it. I use the car for commuting and family. The best part of the car is the safety features. My friend got a Mazda CX-5 at the same time when we purchased this car, their car is higher end and more expensive, but doesn’t include these important features and sensors. The rav4 got huge space, it so comfortable to sit in even for the back seats.

BadgeCV
Date PurchasedJan 2018
Zoe

ZoeBalwyn

Great Reliable Car

I love my 1998 Toyota Rav 4. I've had mine since September 2009 and haven't had any major issues with it at all. Such a great reliable car and will be upgrading to a new version of Rav 4 soon in the next few years based on how amazingly this one has ran :)

Date PurchasedSep 2009
Amanda

AmandaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Reasonably happy with car....

Looks good, drives good but lacks modern technology. I have a 2017 RAV4 which does not have all the modern features such as, lane sensors, front cameras etc you would expect from a new car. I think there's better value for money cars out there. I had a NIssan Qashqai before my Rav4 and I much preferred the Nissan.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Jim

JimBarrington Tas

2018 Rav4 2.5 AWD GX

Bought a brand new 2018 Rav4 2.5 auto AWD GX and i am not happy. These new Rav4s have gutless noisey motors and have excessive road noise emitting throughout the cabin area. The ride quality of this car is hard and bumpy. The headlights for nightime driving in dark country areas are very poor on low and high beams. The inside bottom of all four doors collect large amounts of wet and dry debri and are potential rusting areas. I would not recommend this vehicle to anyone.

BadgeGX
Date PurchasedApr 2018
Sammiles

SammilesAU

Space saver spare just plain rubbish

Date PurchasedJul 2018
Matt

MattAU

2009 Toyota Rav4 Good car, But boring...

Driving the Rav4 is SOOO boring, But is great with EVERYTHING else.

Plenty of room,easy to service, great on fuel. Whether its a sort trip or long it is quite capable.

Can't go wrong with a Rav4, just not as fun to drive as some other SUV's on the market.

BadgeCV
Date PurchasedFeb 2017

GRANT

GRANTIllawarra, NSW

Great Car

Bought the Rav in 2013 and drove it to from Sydney to Darwin a month after purchase. Never missed a beat and the diesel covered around 700km to a tank. Last week, 2018 drove Syd to Gold Coast and the fuel economy was way better. I did 900km on a full tank- got all the way to the coast and then some. The diesel must have loosened up and I was very pleased with the distance. Only had one issue on the way when the AWD warning light came on at 110 kph and I felt the car labour suddenly. Had to stop and disconnect the battery in the middle of no where for half hour and it seem to reset the system. No problems on the return trip so far.

Would buy one again.

Date PurchasedMar 2013
ccifbonjovi

ccifbonjoviBENTLEIGH EAST

over priced car with out date technology

brought the car last year and find out there are other better products in the market, I think Toyota is just over priced, as the market competition is getting a lot tougher, as Mazda CX5, Honda, Hyundai offer more equipment for the same money and their product is just a little bit better than Toyota nowadays.
Things have been changed. CX5 offers a better look and better driving experience.

BadgeAltitude
Date PurchasedAug 2017

Love our rav4

I got a 2001 rav4 'edge'. 300,000 ks. on the clock. Got it cheap as it needed some tlc , changed rear bearings, did some body work and general maintenance as well. I absolutely love this car .Easy to work on and versatile. Removed the rear seats and trans a fridge even. Very economical and I enjoy the higher driving position . I seriously can't fault this car. It takes us on 300k round trips to Brisbane and back frequently, never missing a beat.

BadgeEdge
Date PurchasedOct 2017
Phil H

Phil H

Great medium size SUV

If your looking for a medium size suv then the rav4 is great. We ordered a new one and took it on long trips and its great on fuel. Never had any brake downs and any problems what so ever. The resale value holds very well to better then most car. Definitely value for money

Date PurchasedJan 2014
Jaimee R

Jaimee R

2008 Rav 4

Best car for driving, easy steering and great comfort. Perfect car for a small family. Plenty of boot space and lovely seats. We’ve had our for so long and only had to service and change tires our rav has been so good and never broke down. Such a reliable and safe car

Date PurchasedJun 2014