Toyota RAV4

Toyota RAV4 (page 4 of 13)

XA30, XA20, XA40, XA50

• Features

Jet

JetSydney

Great car

Car is nice to drive, very comfortable, really happy with purchase and would tell everyone. I like the white color paint and leather interior. Love boot space and drive, I got automatic. The air con is powerful and lights are strong. The nav is not so good and why I didn’t give excellent rating.

Date PurchasedFeb 2016
LJG

LJGDuffy 2611, ACT

Great Family Car

Purchased the car in December 2017 and haven't looked back, it is smooth and comfortable to drive and a good sized family vehicle. We have the Cruiser and love the automation automatic lights and windscreen wipers work well and the car has a quality finish. So far we are very happy with the purchase

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Grace

GraceBrisbane

Beautiful functional car from reliable company

Quiet , light car to drive, easy to handle.
I have the cruiser and it looks fantastic outside and inside with leather seats. More leg room than other SUVs we tried at the time. Plenty of flexible storage space when the 2nd row is put down .
Fuel efficiency is good but still could be better.
Only surprise to me was the front passenger seat is not motorised like the driver's seat, which is a downgrade from other top end cars we have owned from Toyota previously.

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Laura

LauraSydney

First Family Car!

Rav4 2016 - My first family car and I love it, so comfortable to drive handles easily, and very quiet. I have the Cruiser so it's all leather interior very sleek! Very reliable, haven't had any issues running costs are average for that size car. Only thing I would say, it could benefit from A/C vents in the backseat. But tiny issue, everything else is perfect so I would still say an Excellent buy for the money

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Reagan

Reagan

Love this car! drives amazing but small back seat!

BadgeSX6
Date PurchasedFeb 2016
Row

RowSydney

Unreal Car has tackled everything I've thrown at it

Have had this car for 3 years, and it is unreal. Plenty of space for surfboards, camping and everything else. I've taken it onto the sand on the beach and handles sand really well due to its relative lightness. Services are pretty cheap. Only thing is fuel economy not quite as good as I'd hoped, but is still worth it.

BadgeCV
TransmissionManual
Date PurchasedAug 2016
Ocks

OcksSydney, NSW

Good car

I am happy and feel quiet when I am driving RAV4. Handling is very good and smooth. Inside the car, I like simple interior and easy to use every functional button. Specially I recommend RAV4 because of comfortable seat. I tried many SUV before but I couldn't find this comfortable.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Aung

AungDurack, NT 0830

excellent companion

First of all, i have very good driving experience and handling with RAV 4
For the interior, the legroom is very spacious
toyota gives capped price servicing ,so running cost is cheap.
To take everything into consideration, it is a very good car indeed and reliable on urban and rural driving

Date PurchasedJun 2015
Greg G

Greg GBrisbane

Peace of mind

I've owned Rav4's for more than 10 years, my original Rav4 was bought years ago because of a high opinion i developed over time, It's very reliable and easy to drive, I have a back injury from work several years ago, so entering the rav4 is quite easy, i don't have to contort myself to get in or out, Also since it's more of a midrange size in SUV's getting about is simpler, than the larger Land cruisers and Prado's in Toyota's range. It's easier to park and acceleration is pretty good as well.

BadgeExtreme
TransmissionManual
Date PurchasedNov 2006

Ali

AliWentworthville NSW

Good family car

Very good family car. Good on petrol and very spacious.
We have 2 kids under the age of 3 and this car is perfect for 2 car seats and a double pram in the back.
I love the leather dashboard and the keyless start button.
My wife drive is most of the time and It’s a peace of mind knowing this car is very safe for her and the kids.

Date PurchasedJun 2016

A very good family car.

It is a very nice car.
Engine is powerful, low noise.
inner space very large and rear seat is comfortable for adults.
Air Con control is so so
Key is so old type...
Petrol consumption is 10.1L/100km in city driving, little bit more than expected.
Dashboard is so so so old style

Date PurchasedJun 2017

This is perfect. very reliable. Money wise a good choice.

very reliable. The running cost will be around $2/kilometer.
performance is great.
interior and dashboard needs more work but is good enough.
The car is spacious. i could carrry most of the furniture when i move house.
in a word, this car is strongly recommended.
The car holds its value as well.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Patrick Lee

Patrick LeeAdelaide

Great Car

I extremely pleased with this compact-crossover SUV. It rides quite and smooth with good acceleration.
The instument panel is layed out well. There is ample room to seat five persons comfortably. My fuel bill is
reduced almost in half compared to my previous Toyota (4Runner). The new features I like are the backup camera,
bluetooth, LDA (lane detection alert) and push button to open and close the liftgate. The bluetooth is a
magnificent invention. With the bluetooth I am to connect my iPhone and listen my favorite tunes and use the
phone to make or receive phone calls basically hands free. My RAV4 is a joy to drive.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
SG1

SG1Sydney

Perfect family SUV

Best family SUV available in market. Good milage and reliable performance makes it a perfect fit for my family. Best price and most adorable size makes it perfect to fit even a big family of with kids. Everyone enjoy a ride in RAV4 and who wont love this car of this centuery.

BadgeAltitude
Date PurchasedDec 2011
anonymous32

anonymous32Sydney, NSW

Quite nice

Brian Selby

Brian SelbySydney, NSW

Great vehicle.

This vehicle is amazing, I had a 2012 RAV4 AWD Cruiser which has given wonderful reliable service. Decided to update to a late 2017 model with AWD, I had to get the GX model with "full size spare" and Tech pack. None of the other model RAV4's come with full size spare and only a few GX models have full size spare. This car is full of the most amazing features, radar cruise control, numerous sensors, satellite navigation etc. For the base model it certainly has wonderful accessories, some because of the inexpensive Tech Pack

Date PurchasedJan 2018

There is nobody I hate enough to give it to them

The dashboard squeeks constantly, the fan can't give us enough heat to unfreeze our feet, the slightest bit of snow freezes on the whippers... front and back. Continental all season tires are the worst I have ever seen, in over 30 years of driving I have never had so little control over a vehicle. The traction control has left us stranded in the middle of oncoming traffic many times. This is probably an ok vehicle for seniors with no chance of ever seeing snow or cold weather. Gas consumption is average, visibility around the vehicle below average. The seat warmers and the rear view camera work well. Worst purchase I ever made, wouldn't recommend to anybody.

Badgexle
Lily Freeman

Lily Freeman

Great Cruiser

I've been driving my 2004 RAV for almost a year now. I have never had a technical problem with the car and the comfort and presentation of it are to die for.
It is a practical car for both urban and off-road cruising, but it's AWD nature makes it impractical for some off-road use.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

The safety features of this car is life saving

Performance and handling is smooth and eficeient
The interior is sleek but I prefer leather upholstery
Dashboard is perfect and leg room is so comfortable
It is fuel economical
It has seven airbags designed to keep you and passengers safe . It also has a knee airbag to prevent injury
Running costs is minimum and reliability is 100%

Benjamin M

Benjamin MAU

My travel buddy!

From the first day I knew the Rav was the best choice as a family car. All the features are awesome including towing capacity, great leg room, fuel efficiency and speed. If needed, I can transport my tools and luggage without space issues. Most of all, drives great, feels light but still has road presence. Head and shoulders above its contemporaries in both looks and value.

Date PurchasedSep 2016