Toyota Tarago XR 50 (2006-Present)

See the Best People Movers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Toyota

4.2
    ibidonstuff
    ibidonstuffsdfe, 3455, British Virgin Islands

Terrible

Jane G.
    Jane G.asked
    Tarago XR 50 (2006-Present)

My tarago was working fine,sat on lawn for awhile battery had died recharged battery tried to restart and it wouldn't crank over it trys to but won't. I hear everything come on like normal when I turn key on....it was low on fuel i tipped more fuel in from jerry can after doing so i realised the funnels nozzle had dirt in it could dirty fuel cause this? Any ideas? Prior to all this it was running fine

Karl B
    Karl Basked
    Tarago XR 50 (2006-Present)

I have a 2010 model with 215/55R17 tyres(as designed- low profile). Has anyone tried a a more standard size style to provide more width on the wall. Having issues with puncturing with collecting traffic islands / gutters.

Eliseadhasked
    Tarago XR 50 (2006-Present)

I have 2015 4cyl GLX model, bought new in Feb. It is very comfortable and easy to drive. One annoying problem is sometimes when I take the foot off the accelerator to turn a corner when I need to depress the accelerator again nothing happens. I have to depress the accelerator twice to get power. Does any other Tarago owners have this problem?

Ryan
    Ryan

Actually it also happened to my wife's Tarago Ultima V6. Felt like the transmission loss traction and went into neutral temporarily... Not a good sign.

Eliseadh

Was your wife's Tarago able to be fixed?

random
    random

what are the car mileage ? over 300K and an increase of power during the uphill drive?

See all Toyota Tarago XR 50 (2006-Present) questions

Get an answer from our members and Toyota representatives