Toyota TownAce

Listing monitored by Toyota

97 questions from our users

Brendan C.
Brendan C.asked

Hi my 93 townace rear door is leaking. I think it’s the rubber as my boot doesn’t close properly. Can I replace the seal/rubbers and will this fix the problem?

Lindsay  F.
Lindsay F.asked

Is there an ignition barrel from another model that can be used in a 1999 Townace?

Lindsay  F.
Lindsay F.asked

Is there an ignition barrel from other models that will fit a 1999 Townace

Phil I.
Phil I.asked

I have a 2000 townace 1.8 lt 7k motor. wonder if a 3S-FE will bolt straight in. (trans & engine loom/ control same) need more power.

John S.
John S.asked

Where do i find fuel pump and fuel filter on a sbv toyota year 2000???please help.

Moha R.
Moha R.asked

My townes petrol is not starting an i have put fuel what is the problem?

riasad t.
riasad t.asked

Hi I just bought a townace and wanted to fit a second row 2 seater bench . Would 2000model hiace 2 seater fit ?

riasad t.
riasad t.asked

Hi , can somebody help ? I have townace 2001 . I need place a second row 2 seater bench seat . Would 2000 hiace seat fit ?

Can I change my head lights to led buldson 97 town ace

Pedram H.
Pedram H.asked

HI folks, I'm looking into buying a 1996 diesel van with 63k miles at $24K. I know these vehicles have great reviews, but does that price seem high or is that normal? Thanks

Anthony
Anthonyasked

Hi I change the oil filter new spark plug and leads on my toyota lite ace Noah 97 but it still serges when I push the throttle.

Where is the fule pump on 97 town ace

Davood E.
Davood E.asked

Hi everyone, my 1999 townace doesn't crank!
I've checked the fuses ,starter is new,battery is ok,I even try to do obd1,but when I do it,it doesn't show any codes,it just blinking none stop!
Note that, It didn't crank once or twice before then it back to normal again!

Geoff

Is it automatic or manual? If it's automatic check the lockout switch is working. Try put it in neutral and try crank it.. if it's manual it may be the ignition barrel. Can you get a multimeter and confirm the starter is getting power? Did you get a cheapo starter motor off ebay? The cheapos can sometimes fail straight out of the box. Try tapping the starter motor with a tyre iron and then crank it. If it works then it's the starter.

Max W.
Max W.asked

will Toyota spacia rear door fit Toyota town ace

Geoff

No it's a different chassis

Alex W
Alex Wasked

Hi,
I have a town/lite Ace 1992 FXV Limited (YR30G) Auto 4WD 2L Diesel.
After starting & with in 3 sec all the X-mas lights comes on the Dash.
All the warning lights comes on the dash with an annoying "PEEEEE" Noise.
1st time it was tail/back break light. After replacing it fixed the problem.
2nd it was one reverse light. & same story.
This time I am not sure what it is. Since all the warning lights are
on with the noise.
Can anyone help to simplify & diagnose the problem.
Alex

Mario B.
Mario B.asked

I looking for townace 2003 drivers seat , would a hiace seat fit a townace

Darren W.asked

97 town ace carburetor where's the fuel pump on motor?

Danielle M.
Danielle M.asked

My townace is manual. It goes up through the gears fine but going down the gears from fourth to third , it wont go into third gear? Do i need a new gearbox or a part?

Geoff

Probably the synchro's. Have you tried rev matching before you change down? You could also change the gearbox oil and see if it improves.

Kerrisha G.
Kerrisha G.asked

I have a townace 1993 bus it was starting ok and suddenly it just not starting what can cause that?

Where is the fule pump located 1997

Get an answer from our members and Toyota representatives

Other Vans