Toyota Yaris NCP130R / NCP131R ZR

Toyota Yaris NCP130R / NCP131R ZR (2011-2019)

Also referred to as: Toyota Yaris NCP130R / NCP131R ZR 2018 and Toyota Yaris NCP130R / NCP131R ZR 2020.

See the Best Hatchbacks in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Julien0398

Julien0398

It has saved me so much time

I drive my car everywhere, to university, work and other events practically almost everyday. I service my car every 6-9 months and there has never been an issue with it. In a place like Sydney, parking can be a nightmare. This car has saved me so many times from walking far distances from my destination because it can fit into smaller spaces that other cars could not get into. It is extremely reliable in every sense and has never given me any issues. Great features and everything you need in a car.

One downside may be the boot space, but its only slightly inconvenient when I have bulky items which is rare.

BodyHatch
BadgeZR
Engine Size1.5
Date PurchasedOct 2016

J J

J J

Fabulous car!

Reliable and comfortable, with the best visibility of any test drive I did (and did lots). Get the ZR (the best one) and drive around in style. Get the bright yellow one and you're sure to find your car in any parking lot. Toyota's are the best cars around - had my last one for ten years and only upgraded recently.

BodyHatch