Toyota Yaris XP130 Hatch Ascent

Toyota Yaris XP130 Hatch Ascent (2011-2021)

Also referred to as: Toyota Yaris XP130 Hatch Ascent 2020 and Toyota Yaris XP130 Hatch Ascent 2022.
See the Best Hatchbacks in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Toyota

• Features
mayon
mayonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fuel efficient small car

I bought yaris as used car after 30 k run, 2015 model...recently changed the battery..it s very cheap to run the car for work...freeway drive bit noisy..cheap to run ..good for starters to save money..

Purchased in April 2020 for $10,500.00.

heidijaneh
heidijaneh

Such a reliable car

I just use this car for running around the city. It is easy to maintain. Cost effective. I like that seats can go down so I can slide surprisingly large items in! It's small and easy to park. Love the reverse camera. I get it serviced regularly and no issues other than a high clutch point, which is a preference thing.

Purchased in July 2015 at Toyota Dealers.

Other Hatchbacks

Sarah J.
Sarah J.

Perfect little car

My car is for personal use. Just around my suburb normally. I have 2 car seats in the back. I've had 1 service so far and it was good customer service. The people at Mornington Toyota were great to deal with.
The only issue with the car is that is a bit loud but doesn't bother me that much. Get about 400km out of a tank. When the fuel is good I pay about $40-$45 to full it

Purchased in March 2018 at Toyota Dealers for $16,999.00.

RDD
RDDMandurah

Toyota Yaris 2015 Hatch Ascent

Purchased a new Yaris 2015 Hatch Ascent. Clocked in at 19,000 kms. My car failed as it was struggling to move when changing gears. Roadside assistance detected the car was running on 3 cylinders and should be on 4.
The car has to be towed back to Toyota for further investigation.

So disappointed and annoyed.

TransmissionManual
Date PurchasedNov 2015
Hatchbacks

Find out how Toyota Yaris XP130 Hatch Ascent compares to other Hatchbacks

Kyle S
Kyle SAdelaide

Good little car!

Bought this car for gf recently and for the price of the car it is great value. Included were all the options such as bluetooth, power everything, reverse camera and cruise control. Great car for around the city but not much of a fan of it at higher speeds. It is also great on fuel, city driving = less than $20/week to get to work and back plus other driving around.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Paul
PaulMaroochydore

Very economical at the expense of power.

I do like my Yaris but do tend to stick to my RAV 4 for anything other than basic town commuting as the Yaris just doesn't have the grunt that is needed at times. Can be sluggish taking off from roundabouts, and can need a bit of 'pedal to the metal' on hill starts. I can't really complain when I fill the tank once a month and travel around 10-15kms a day on average. Great easy to use stereo system that works well with my bluetooth phone.

TransmissionManual