Toyota Yaris XP130 Hatch Ascent

Toyota Yaris XP130 Hatch Ascent (2011-2022)

Also referred to as: Toyota Yaris XP130 Hatch Ascent 2021 and Toyota Yaris XP130 Hatch Ascent 2023.
See the Best Hatchbacks in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Toyota

• Comfort
  • Features
jagga
jaggaAU

Happy with the very simple reliable toyota

Purchased in October 2019 at Toyota Dealers for $17,500.

mrsbroad1
mrsbroad1South East Queensland, QLD

I can't believe my luck

I use the car for city driving mostly.
I drive it 3 or 4 times a week.
I get the car serviced according to the manufacturer's recommendations at a Toyota dealership from which I bought it second hand (one previous owner). They rotate the wheels, change the brake fluid etc...and usually charge me $200 plus.
It is a 2015 model and has done 82,240 km
It has never broken down
It looks like new, inside and out (I keep it in the garage)
I checked and, with the recent increase in car prices, this model has not depreciated in value in the almost 4 years since I bought it for $10,880.

Purchased in April 2018 at Toyota Dealers.

mayon
mayonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fuel efficient small car

I bought yaris as used car after 30 k run, 2015 model...recently changed the battery..it s very cheap to run the car for work...freeway drive bit noisy..cheap to run ..good for starters to save money..

Purchased in April 2020 for $10,500.

heidijaneh
heidijaneh

Such a reliable car

I just use this car for running around the city. It is easy to maintain. Cost effective. I like that seats can go down so I can slide surprisingly large items in! It's small and easy to park. Love the reverse camera. I get it serviced regularly and no issues other than a high clutch point, which is a preference thing.

Purchased in July 2015 at Toyota Dealers.

Peter S.
Peter S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Powerful, Cheap to Own and All the comforts.

I use my 2011 Yaris daily "Bought it quite a few years ago", and it still zips past cars on steeply inclined highways at around 110 k's whilst using 98 Octane, and thats even when I have three passengers and the back hatch full of stuff..

The trick is to keep the old girl well maintained, and at around 200 bucks a year that's excellent, Oh and I would highly recommend you use 95 Octane as I get a crap ton of more k's that way, and when youre about to do a highway run fill er up with 98 Octane, That way you have more power and amazing fuel Economy, don't forget to give the old girl a boot now and then on acceleration to clear her up and stop it from getting lazy..

Purchased in March 2017 at Toyota Dealers for $9,000.

Mina B.
Mina B.Sydney, NSW

Perfect

Save petrol. Big from inside. Has all options. Easy to service it. Liable car. I have been driving 2015 Yaris and I have no problem. It is now 135000 km without any problem

Purchased in March 2015 for $17,000.

Sarah J.
Sarah J.

Perfect little car

My car is for personal use. Just around my suburb normally. I have 2 car seats in the back. I've had 1 service so far and it was good customer service. The people at Mornington Toyota were great to deal with.
The only issue with the car is that is a bit loud but doesn't bother me that much. Get about 400km out of a tank. When the fuel is good I pay about $40-$45 to full it

Purchased in March 2018 at Toyota Dealers for $16,999.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

Clever Little Car-Perfect for suburb runs

Date PurchasedFeb 2019
Sydney_mon
Sydney_monSydney

Great car and great value for money

I just recently purchased my new Toyota Yaris (silver pearl) and was very pleased with the experience. I highly recommend Kieran from Toyota Lander Blacktown.

The car runs smooth and although small, it’s very spacious inside and packs good power. Definitely a god buy and can be used in short or long drives.

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Paula
PaulaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Tiny reliable car

The Yaris performs very well. Never had a problem with it since purchasing in 2015. No noise and hassle. It has a reverse camera which is very useful. The tiny body makes it very comfortable to drive in narrow roads. It is very fuel efficient and reliable even on long drives. Toyota really delivers!

Date PurchasedSept 2015
Homesignal
HomesignalGippsland, VIC

Reliable and Comfortable

I love this car. Have had it two years now. Have not had to take it back to dealer for any defect. Handles well on the road and is comfortable for long distance travel. Love the fuel economy. The only thing I could fault is where they put the clock, right where the speedo is, and at my age it is too hard to see. Would like it on the dash where most cars put it and then could read it. Also a full spare wheel would be better. For a small car the boot has good room and like the idea of two levels. And being able to move the seat up and down is good along with cruise control and reverse camera standard in the base model is a plus. Really good price compared to other cars. Would recommend this car.

Date PurchasedMar 2016
RDD
RDDMandurah

Toyota Yaris 2015 Hatch Ascent

Purchased a new Yaris 2015 Hatch Ascent. Clocked in at 19,000 kms. My car failed as it was struggling to move when changing gears. Roadside assistance detected the car was running on 3 cylinders and should be on 4.
The car has to be towed back to Toyota for further investigation.

So disappointed and annoyed.

TransmissionManual
Date PurchasedNov 2015

Alanna menere
Alanna menereBrisbane

Amazing and enjoyable

Such a reliable little car and the fuel runs so cheap!
So many compartments to keep everything in.
The touch screen is amazing and my music plays so well from my phone via bluetooth
The toyota service center has some of the most amazing staff as well, which is a plus

Engine Size1.5
Date PurchasedNov 2015
Vick
VickAdelaide

Good car overall if you are in small car segment

This is really a Good car overall if you are in small car segment. My previous car was sedan. But I realised that I didn't need such big car because I am city guy. Hatch car is easy to drive, park especially when you drive a lot in city and nearby suburbs. It's economical too. Runs 430 kms between fuel tank fill ups.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Kyle S
Kyle SAdelaide

Good little car!

Bought this car for gf recently and for the price of the car it is great value. Included were all the options such as bluetooth, power everything, reverse camera and cruise control. Great car for around the city but not much of a fan of it at higher speeds. It is also great on fuel, city driving = less than $20/week to get to work and back plus other driving around.

Date PurchasedMar 2017