Toys 4 Grown Ups

Toys 4 Grown Ups

See the Best Adult Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Toys 4 Grown Ups? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

A++

They have excellent customer every time i asked a question they reply to it with in five minutes. :)
    fast delivery got it with in two business days and the prices are the best I've seen.

This is the first time i have done a review but i felt like they deserved it.

Tom
    TomWA

Great Quick Service

Shy girl
    Shy girlAdelaide

Fastest delivery ever!

Products were delivered to me in SA less than 48 hrs from ordering! Customer service was excellent, as a faulty item was replaced immediately. Will definitely order here in the future! Ordering from their website was easy and navigation around the site was quick. Perfect way to shop for these items if you are shy like me!
    Efficient service, excellent range of products, discreet packaging.

Jody445
    Jody445Melbourne

Adult Toys Express

I cannot believe the speed of their customer service. Within 1 minute of placing an order I had confirmation, and then I changed my postal address as I put it in wrong. Within 30 minutes I had a reply saying they had received it and will change it on my order. This was just after lunch on a Tuesday. I believe Toys4grownups are based in Melbourne and I am in Perth. By the next morning I had my product.I saved less time than if I had of driven through traffic to a local store, and saved nearly 1/3 the price.
    Awesome Delivery

Adult Shops

Find out how Toys 4 Grown Ups compares to other Adult Shops

Jessica05
    Jessica05MELBOURNE

Quickest Postage Ever!

Even now I found myself hesitant dealing with online business, but Toys4grownups was great. Their team emailed me within 2 hours of placing the order saying that it was on it's way. They supplied me tracking number for my express post bag, although my parcel arrived before I even thought about checking it.
    Customer Service is Excellent. Reply quickly with order details and really do send it.