2,980 reviews

2,980 reviews
Unhappy customer
Unhappy customerSydney, NSW4 posts
  Online store

Absolutely terrible! Avoid at all costs!!!

I ordered a Christmas gift for my son 3 weeks ago..they took the money from my account immediately but it took 2 weeks to post the item and it is still in melbourne so won't arrive by Christmas. They use a terribly slow postal service which is ridiculous when you read all the previous complaints. They should use a different postal service. Im summary- appalling service, you wont receive what you ordered until at least a month later if you are lucky! Crappest company management in Australia.
MIchelleW72
MIchelleW723 posts

Poor Customer Service

I ordered the product on 26/11/2021, the money was taken out of my account on the same day. Since then I have received no further communication, and have not received the product ordered. I have sent a message via Messenger, and lodged a request via their website Contact Us address, but have had no further response. The toy was supposed to be a gift for my daughter for this weekend, and I have had to buy the product elsewhere. Never again. Do not recommend.
Sarah
Sarah
  Online store

Still waiting & can’t get in contact with customer service

I ordered a gift for a baby shower 4 weeks ago and have not had any updates on my order since. The baby shower is now In 2 days and there is absolutely not a chance I will receive it before then. I’ve tried to contact customer service but very unsuccessful. I am very disappointed especially considering it was a $300 purchase.
Amy
AmySydney Surrounds, NSW2 posts

Don’t buy from here!

Ordered 3 items for my boys Christmas (purchased November 20), main thing being a lego set as the usual stores I would purchase from had sold out. Wish I hadn’t! I received two of the cheap items, not lego, after finally being dispatched on the 6th of December. Waited two days for the remaining item and have since lodged two seperate enquiries, only one ticket has been made for those. No response to calls. The ticket says you can email back if you have more info to add. No response.
TLEE
TLEESydney, NSW3 posts
dolores
doloresSydney, NSW2 posts
  Online store

Terrible experience - order not delivered and no response from customer service

My order was listed as "processed" nearly 3 weeks ago but still doesn't appear to have been shipped. I've tried using the online form to request an update but after several attempts have had no reply from customer service. There are no other contact details on their website and their social media channels direct you back to the online form. My order contains Christmas presents, so I'll now have to sort out alternatives - I ordered well in advance in case of postage delays, but it's now just over a week until Christmas and I can't even get a reply. This was my first time shopping online with Toys R Us and I won't be back.
EmmaB
EmmaB

Do Not Buy From This Site - They Have Taken My Money And Not Delivered Anything

I placed an order three weeks ago and they have taken the money from my account but I didn't receive any confirmation email. I have emailed, tried phoning, sent messengers but nothing. Over $200 that I am probably not going to see again and my little boys Christmas present...well who knows?
Not sure if this is a legit operation or a big scam but beware if you are thinking about ordering from this site.
Michelle
Michelle2 posts

Great product, fast delivery

I was sceptical when buying from them as there were so many bad reviews. My products arrived as described and within 2 weeks of me putting in my order. I would buy again from them. Thank you.
jane26022
jane26022

Terrible Customer Service, Dont Buy From This Business

They do not answer your emails about your missing items and wrongly despatched items. Terrible Customer Service, DONT recommend buying
Happy Chap
Happy ChapSydney, NSW32 posts
  Online store

Even online they can't do it right

Ordered a lego box online, received an order confirmation email, followed by another email saying the order was on hold because my credit card details had to be checked via a ridiculous process of them refunding a very small amount and me having to email back what that amount is.
Never saw any refund, but the total had already been debited. Followed up to be told it can take up to 48 hours (!). Nothing after 48 hours so requested to cancel. Now refund my take 5 days (!!). I Only communication is by email, no phone number to call.
Do yourself a favour and avoid these guys at all cost.
yvonne
yvonneMid North Coast, NSW

worst customer service

i brought the kids henry vacuum cleaner and found a part missing i tried to ring customer service but there is no phone number so now im on a ticketed call back email been over a week no reply so im now stuck with a toy that is useless ... never will i use or recommend toys are us to anyone bad customer service
Annabelle
Annabelle
  Online store

Customer service doesn’t excess!!!!

Never buy again in this shop. Worst customer service!! Been trying to contact them thru emails but no reply. There’s no contact number either to call. I want a refund for my order but nobody to talk. Waste of money!!!!never again
Cheryl Minns
Cheryl MinnsSydney Surrounds, NSW3 posts

Customer service

Worse customer service I have ever encountered. I have asked for a refund as yet not forthcoming.
Do not answer emails. Cannot find a phone number. Buyer Beware. Never again
Jocelyn W
Jocelyn WSydney, NSW3 posts

DO NOT BUY FROM THEM

They do not post your items is a scam company I ordered 3 weeks ago with no reply !!!! Be careful do not buy from this website
Dat
Dat
  Online store

If you want to receive your item on time, don't buy from here

I ordered 4 items and pay for fast delivery on September 2021, but only received 2 items since then (now December). I don't think this is the Toys R Us we knew, this is a warehouse with lack of resources and customer experiences try to run an online store business. They won't give you any update until you reached out for a refund.
Jasmine
Jasmine

I hate this place

If I could give then 0 stars I would. I pre order the pokemon celebrations ultra premium collection box. And they cancelled the order and now I am able to get this product anywhere. Don't trust this place. It's not a guarantee when you buy something that you were actually get what you paid for. And if you pre order it means nothing, you might not get the item

Emily H.
Emily H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA4 posts
LisaM
LisaMHunter Region, NSW4 posts
Sandy
SandySydney, NSW2 posts
  Online store

Never buy from this online store

I should read the reviews here before I placed the order. Payment has been processed straightaway from my credit card and 10 days later no update email from the store. Checked it online status is order cancelled. Rang the number no one answered raise a customer service request ticket days after an email turned up explained with no sense. Whatever it has taken three weeks nothing has been received so I need a refund. Contacted bank for a dispute. Don’t ever try you will regret.
Felicia
Felicia4 posts
  Online store

Customer Service Does Not Exist!

Absolutely worst customer service I have ever experienced.
I'm not even sure anyone receives the emails or phone calls.
I placed an order and requested an amendment immediately after ordering.
I called and emailed for 4 days straight with no response. The phone just rings out (I'm sure it's a fax line).
They ended up just dispatching the order.
Now when the items do arrive, I will have to try and sell them as I now have double.
Sean
SeanNorth Queensland, QLD3 posts
Eugenia ..
Eugenia ..
Naomo
NaomoToowoomba5 posts

It Arrived!

I ordered a large Lego box on the 5th Nov 2021. It arrived today 19th Nov 2021 in perfect condition. It took about a week for the order to be shipped and about a week in transit. I was really worried with all the bad reviews on here and I tried to email them to see when it would be shipped and it bounced back. Anyway, the item arrived today and I am happy.
Nanda
NandaSydney, NSW
  Verified Online store

The worst customer service in history

I've tried to contact the customer service team for several weeks now, no reply. It should be this hard to cancel an order. I will never ever purchase from this store again.
FlB
FlBGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
Samantha E.
Samantha E.South East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Annoyed

I paid $16 for express postage. Today is the 8th day since I have placed my order.
I tried to ring. Nothing.
Tried to email, no reply.
If you email more than once, it says they put you to the bottom of the pile.
This is a multi-national company. How does this happen?

[Edit, i did receive my package within the EXTRA '7-10' days that is stated on their shipping page. The problem is I don't believe that it was explicit enough in the buying stage that it would take this long.]

Jason
Jason2 posts

Uncontactable

The below reviews so true. If you are even considering ordering with them, just ring their phone on their website and see for yourself what you are in for! You'll get the answering service at about the 16 minute mark
Emma
Emma
  Online store

Delay in receiving dispatch details

After 9 days emailed requesting refund as I had not received dispatch notification and had zero confidence after reading reviews here. Order was shipped the following day and it was delivered by Australia Post, 4 days later (to Adelaide). Order was delivered in full with no issues apart from dispatch time.
Joe
Joe
Karina G.
Karina G.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts
Tiara
Tiara2 posts
  Online store

Terrible, no customer service, money gone

Very disappointed in this company. I have waited almost two weeks for my order and still haven’t received a notification on tracking. No idea if I have now lost my money because there’s no customer service. I have sent emails and have tried calling. I am unsure what to do now. This company needs investigating Toys R us used to be a reputable company. I didn’t hesitate placing my order but I really should have read recent reviews.
Amy W
Amy W

Toy's R us should be called Toy's R USeless

I should've read the comments! Foolish me. They took my payment then asked me to verify with two separate methods! Which I didn't. They gave me an order number but no tracking number, I've sent email after email with no response, the phone number listed on THEIR WEBSITE does NOT WORK!!! I've even sent them numerous facebook messages. My last resort is writing a letter but who knows what that would do. All I want is my order or my money back!!
If toys R Us are reading this, respond to my emails!
Rward
RwardSydney, NSW13 posts
  Online store

Should have read online reviews before ordering

Like most of the recent reviews for this site, I am deeply surprised by the decline in reliability from this company. Like many others, I paid express delivery for a birthday present that presented as in-stock on the website, but did arrived 1 week after the suggested timeframe. The good news is that it did arrive - but not before having to purchase an alternate expensive present so that my son would have a present for his birthday. If your delivery timeframes/ability to deliver is slow - please state this on the website so that people can make an informed choice about where they purchase and purchase elsewhere if the delivery timeframe cant be met. Buyer beware.
Elise H
Elise H
  Online store

this ecommerce not going to work

Can't believe ToysRUs has turned its fame into rubbish. Never expect them to pick up the line or reply your complaints. Only God knows what's happening to your order. Old times have passed and this company can't be trusted any more.
Leanne
LeanneNorth Queensland, QLD

Do NOT deal with TOYS R US, online

Item purchased and paid in full on 1.10.21.
This item hasn't arrived. TOYS R US will not provide a tracking number or reply to my emails. Expected better service from an Australian company.
Indie
IndieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Lorraine D.
Lorraine D.3 posts
  Online store

Should have read reviews first!

After reading these reviews I am now concerned I most likely won't recieve my order that I purchased 30th October...today is 3rd Nov...only a few days have passed but also last I heard was when I completed order. Played through afterpay, now I'm thinking will I recieve what I ordered if at all..
Funko popper
Funko popperPeel, WA2 posts
  Online store

Sent cheaper wrong item and other item damaged

Ordered a funko pop chase version and they sent a common one. Other funko pop was damaged due to being packed against the other one in the box. No reply to refund my money and phone rings out. I should have read these reviews. Update - 4 Nov. Received an apology email and reply paid post label to send goods back. Looks like they are trying to help out.
Haylee
Haylee
  Online store

Should have read the reviews

Ordered 12 Oct and order was confirmed same day... first and last I heard from ToysRUs. Website says to allow 7-12 days, it's been so long Paypal are debiting the 'pay after delivery'. What delivery? Save your money, stay away.
Raybus
RaybusGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC6 posts

Do not care attitude

This has to be the most dissatisfying experience i have encountered shopping on line. I placed an order almost 6 days ago paid extra for fast delivery and six days after the order not even processed.
No where to ring or follow up have lodged complaint after complaint for some to call again no one cares keep away ordering on line from this disorganised company