3TP-Link AC1200 Archer VR400 V2

3.9

Ryan P
Ryan P

Excellent service from Cassiel

Cassiel has been really professional, patient and friendly during our call. She has settled my concerns efficiently. I’m so glad that I got call from her. Not to mention, she’s also a bilingual which has been such great help.
anna
anna

connected successfully

I was having issues with connecting my wifi modem and Daria was very helpful and patient with me until it was successfully connected. Show details ·  1
Richard M.
Richard M.

Great experience, result achieved

Winnie was friendly, patient and helpful and got me to the result I wanted. Thank you so much! Show reply
Rupen
Rupen

Problem Solved

Very Satusfied with Mona’s service. Thank you so much . Stuggling to fix problem with router. Connecting only one device at a time but mona helped me to fix problem. Show details ·  1
Nura Abdu
Nura Abdu
  V2

Perfect service and solved all problems

Modem connected immediately with help. Thank you for very much. Show details ·  1
Ranveer singh
Ranveer singh2 posts

Perfect

Cassiel helped me to get connected. Got a wonderful service. She explained
very well and had good knowledge Show reply
Merv
MervNorthern Territory2 posts
  V2

What a lovely, helpful agent Mona is the best!!

Mona has a wonderful personality for help with a really complex task. She has lots of patience and understanding and goes slowly through each process. Will definitely recommend her for helping others. Thank you Mona Show details
LewMar
LewMar

Easy to use

Easy to use and with help from Mona was able to connect. Satisfied with the customer service
Frank
FrankGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service!

I had issues with my new provider, having been locked out of the modem. It needed reconfiguration. Aurelia Kuang was clearly a professional. she identified the issue immediately. The service was accurate, she was very patient and very professional. Great Aurelia. Show details
View
ViewSouth East Queensland, QLD14 posts

It has worked for years

It's a good router with easy installation instructions, almost seamless. It has connected me to my ISP quite well and they have emulators for this model to diagnose problems if one was to come up. I don't get any dropouts with this router but I think it's the ISP's fault.

The TP-Link cloud is very user friendly and simple to navigate around. This was my first router and I think I will keep using TP-Link for a long time. I used a NETGEAR router previously and I had a few issues with it.

If you're interested in buying this router, I suggest you get something more new, this supports most connections but it doesn't have Wi-Fi 6 which is the new wireless thing everyone will use eventually. Show details

EGuo
EGuo

Technical Support Natasha helped me out immensely. Great service

I received excellent help from technical support, Natasha. She was very patient with trying to address my issue (which she did). A very positive experience from my end.
Stuart
StuartSydney, NSW

Router review

The router has worked fine, it needed to be reconfigured when i installed Starlink. Doris was very, very helpful & patient when i had difficulties configuring it on my mobile phone. Phone connection was lost on 2 occassions & Doris called back immediately. Her service was absolutely excellent.
Jordan
Jordan2 posts
  V2

Couldn’t connect router to internet

Had trouble shooting issues, went to the tpg link chat for assistants. After a very short wait. The issues was resolved after professional and informative help by the chat assistant.

Would recommend Show details

eingley
eingleySouth East Queensland, QLD48 posts
  Verified V2

Short life

This is the second TP Link modem I have owned, and could never fault either in terms of ease of set up, speed and connectivity. The one issue I do have is that on both occasions they have barely made it past the end of their 3 year warranty. On both occasions, the wifi died. This compares to another branded modem which is still going strong after 7 years. I guess for the price, which was somewhere around $150, they can be regarded as a consumable with new technology superseding them in a short time. Even so, it's still annoying having this disruption so frequently. I have replaced with another brand this time - hoping for the new one to have a longer life. Show details
MAdMax22
MAdMax22Sydney, NSW
  V2

Router works ok, but TP-Link customer service excellent

Purchased router 8 months ago happy with connectivity and performance. Had issues that were eventually tracked back to NBN modem after backwards and forwards to ISP. TP-Link customer service staff were excellent in patiently guiding me through analysing possible faults. Have to say it was a pleasure dealing with Helen at TP-Link who was friendly, helpful and professional. As someone who has experienced difficulties dealing with customer support services in areas outside of Australia other companies could learn a lot from TP-Link. Show details