TP-Link Archer AC1900 VR900

TP-Link Archer AC1900 VR900 Questions & Answers

5 questions from our users

Keith.R

Keith.Rasked

Does this Modem have a port forwarding feature

NNair
NNair

https://www.tp-link.com/au/support/faq/1585/ see if this helps. Its a great modem with heaps of features I dont use. I presume it will have EVERYTHING you need on it. The interface is easy to use. Yes just found it has a box for Wireless router mode only, shame it is faultless as a main connection.

Geoff Stanistreet

Geoff Stanistreetasked

Hi ...I’m told that a NBN modem router needs VLAN tagging. I have HFC available. I’m interested in the TP-Link Archer VR 900. Does this unit have VLAN tagging ? I understand the NBN install the modem so I’m interested in using the VR 900 as a router only. Many thanks

Newbie 2015

Newbie 2015asked

Can anyone advise the file sharing speed when connected to a usb3 non powered external hard drive ?

Newbie 2015

Newbie 2015asked

delaware

delawareasked

Has anyone managed to configure Remote Administration with Restricting the access to a given IP or MAC address on the VR900?

Have been discussing with TPLink support for the last few days, but I am now quite certain this functionality does not work.

Has anyone managed to set this up with Restricting to a given IP or MAC address?

Get an answer from our members and TP-Link representatives