TP-Link AC1900 Archer D9

TP-Link AC1900 Archer D9 (page 2 of 2)

4.1

• Number of Connected Devices 4 devices (1)
  • Ease of Setup
  • Wi-Fi Range
  • Reliability
Kevin

KevinSydney

Reliable, sleek and fast WIFI

I owned many routers, they either die or poor wifi. So after reading many reviews I set my mind on this router. The router is amazing.

Wifi is very reliable and its very fast as it supports 802.11ac. Its not the cheapest router around but for the feature and quality it is worth the money. No more frustrating than buying a sub $100 router and doesn't work or require restarting.

Date PurchasedOct 2016
Kevin H

Kevin HVIC, 3148

Good wifi modem

Purchased this modem as the old modem provided by my ISP was having issues.
Easy to set up, but wifi range is only marginally better than what I was using previously.
Easy to use system menu which allows a good level of customisation.
For the price I paid, I am happy with the product.

Date PurchasedSep 2016
Montu

MontuHobart

Perfect for NBN

I bought this when I got NBN, and its been nearly 3 years, it works like a charm. I keep it turned on all the time, day and night. It never loses the signal. Although every couple of month it requires needs to be restarted but thats about us. It is a lot cheaper than the other routers.

Date PurchasedSep 2015
Routers

Find out how TP-Link AC1900 Archer D9 compares to other Routers

No one

No onePerth

Good modem router

Bought this when I was still using ADSL and the modem and router work flawlessly, never had a hiccup.

When NBN came, I still use this as my wireless router as it never skipped a beat. The android app for this router is also an excellent addition to controlling the router and changing passwords/SSID names

Date PurchasedMay 2015
Mark

MarkGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible product - do not go near it

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Fast, But Not User Friendly Enough

See all TP-Link AC1900 Archer D9 reviews

Seung O.

Seung O.asked

I am searching for a new modem and right now I use ADSL 1, will this work for ADSL 1 and what is the range on this modem? (The current modem right now shows a reading of 54Mbps and I can download at speeds up to 1.5MBps but sometimes the wifi goes out and it fluctuates a little too much (and yes I am aware of peak times))

Johnnyk35
Johnnyk35

If I was you I would look for a second-hand Adsl 1 modem (gumtree) until your ready for NBN then get the latest modem/router I dont know if the AC1900 will work for you. GL.