TP-Link N600 TD-W8980

TP-Link N600 TD-W8980 (page 2 of 2)

3.0

Lalit

Lalitsydney

pathetic modem

pathetic modem, never got a full signal on my laptop even when I am connecting from within 10metres
    disconnects or speeds down when I work on most critical things in my office work and when you need it the most
    will never buy from tp-link again, won't even give it away for free on gumtree, if this does not work better anymore my $99 goes to the bin :(

Lalitmittal79@gmail.com

Bomber

BomberMelbourne

Unreliable adsl connection

This provided great adsl for a few months then gradually became more and more unreliable requiring constant reboots. Died altogether after less than 18 months. Crappy service from TP-Link who took more than 2 weeks to authorise replacement under warranty.

Box advertises USB device sharing but no support provided for Macs.

All in all a most disappointing purchase. I'm not often moved to write bad reviews, only good ones but on this occasion felt others should be warned as it's still a current model.

Dandemon

DandemonSydney

A price/performance leader in ADSL modem routers.

brian
    brian

Good product with good value

john n
    john n

Great product and good review!

Les
    Les

Great product. I bought 8980 after being very disappointed with the billion 7800DXL. I returned 2 units one after a week lost internet and the other lasted 3 months with the same fault. I am sold on TP-Link.

Routers