TPG Broadband ADSL

TPG Broadband ADSL (page 2 of 128)

1.6 from 2,557 reviews

1.6

2,557 reviews
  • Adequate Speeds Yes (19%) · No (81%)

Worst Customer Service Ever

I have been trying to set up my internet for a month now with moving home and transferring ownership. There seems to be endless back and fourth whilst it takes up to 7 days for them to respond to emails. I cannot get through to customer service lines or the online chat. They have deducted money from my account for the month where I had no internet. An absolute joke. Beware.

Ivan

IvanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wont let you CANCEL

Wont allow you to cancel tried by phone no answer tried by internet couldnt cancel tried online chat as soon as you mention cancel they wont chat , not a good provider doesnt want to know you if your cancelling

DO not Sign up TPG

TPG takes the money and doesnt provide any internet for over a month now. There is no support to contact , just online where the messages are just ignored. This is complete waste of money

Connection TypeI don't know
Start DateApril 2020

Breamo

BreamoSydney

TPG dont give additional data during corona virus and their chat support is very poor

Start DateFebruary 2020
Dominique

DominiqueMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Worst company ever

How can u make an already customer pay up to $100 just to transfer to a new address. Literally worst internet service ever. If any one is trying to go with this company don’t even worst your time coming form a customer that was with them

Sam12

Sam12AU

Terrible support - reasonable speed when working

You have been with TPG approximately 10 years. Phone and online support is very poor. Problems usually not resolved. Very disappointing service. Landline not working two weeks now ADSL not working.

Regular User

Regular User

Worst ever service provider

Does not provide service we paid for over 3 months. Spent hours with terrible customer service just to get "I will pass you to the "Wrong" person". Thanks TPG for letting me know what's terrible service likes.

Hilary

HilarySydney, NSW

Unreliable connection

I have had a really bad experience with TPG. I have constant connection drop outs, speed as low as 0.3 MBPS. How does this company still provide internet connections? Appalling.

Start DateJanuary 2015
EnoughKitchen

EnoughKitchenSydney, NSW

• ADSL

We will never ever use this company again

Angel

AngelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible service

Wait over 1 month but still no internet connect after I move to new place!asked for cancel but takes 2 weeks still no one contact me and can’t phone call them only by live chat!wait for more than 70 hours just my turn! Rubbish! And keep receiving my bills even I had moved out from old place for 1 month!

Start DateSeptember 2012
Contract Type24-month contract
Kabb

Kabb

Do yourself a favour and choose another provider

They hold your information at ransom. They give you no way to cancel or remove payment. When you finally get through to the online chat or phone they say the y need to tranfer you to cancellations and then nothing happens. Go with an Australian company, might be slightly more exoensive but far outweighs the issues.

Start DateJanuary 2015
Contract Type24-month contract
Jade

Jade

Absolute joke

Start DateMarch 2020

Worst Internet Provider. Do not use

The way this company operates is criminal. I have no internet, no phone telecommunication officers are available to help via phones, the TPG live chat is broken, and they are not responding to messages. I have no internet and no way of resolving the matter. I am still being charged, and cannot even cancel my account with them as there is LITERALLY no way of speaking to someone. TPG is honestly a joke, I don't understand how they're legal.

Start DateJune 2017
Joe

JoeSydney, NSW

Snail Response

They have slower than snail response on any inquiries and provide empty promises. During this time, we are forced to use chat and have chatted with them 3 times and

Jaja

JajaNewcastle

Terrible Service

I have tried to cancel my account over 1 week without successful!!! It's pretty simple to do but I have no idea why their staff cannot do that? Is it too hard? then shut down your company. I did chat to SALES yesterday and it was very easy to contact then she passed me to [name removed] she said she will connect to specialist for me and now next 24 hours I'm still waiting. Now I'm chatting with [name removed] who asked me why I wanted to cancel. It's none of your business!! cancel means no longer need!!! and yes still waiting to specialist have no idea how long it gonna be take this time... will update in next 24 hours

Juby Baby

Juby BabyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The ever worst internet Experience!

I have tried to contact TPG last month for the transfer and relocation of my connection to my friend's name. Its about a month and there is no response from their side. Even if we tried to contact directly through phone, it will take around 40-45 mins for them to respond to our call. Moreover, many of their team members have no knowledge on their services and it is the worst customer service experience in my life. However, it will take more than 1 week for them to respond to our mail if we send a mail.

Start DateJanuary 2019
oraserat

oraserat

They don't deserve any stars

This is the communications company that CAN"T COMMUNICATE. Two failed appointments for NBN connections, no apologies or explanations and tried to contact someone after waiting and WASTING over ten hours to find out what is happening to no avail. Eventually received an email form a faceless person in the Phillipines; a supervisor who informs me that there is no-one in authority to take my complaint. TPG has consistently lowered the bar for my expectations and I will be publicising their non-service and taking my business elsewhere ASAP. These people give clowns a bad name.

Start DateMarch 2020
Contract Type12-month contract
Krystal

KrystalSouth East Queensland, QLD

Horrible

Horribly slow internet, even worse customer service. Have requested a call back still waiting days later... chat support is non existent and have waited on hold for almost 2 hours at a time

Start DateMarch 2018
La N

La N

• ADSL

Did the job, cant really say it was bad

Connection was generally good for and ADSL, upload was very bad though.
Calling them up was probably annoying as the connection always went to someone i could not understand.
I wouldve gone with them again but they did not have 5g connection to the buliding.

Start DateJuly 2017
Barry

BarryGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Zero customer service.

Customer support is now only available via Online Chat or email. I am trying to cancel my account but am not receiving a response from either of these. It seems this is very common. Their automated email response indicated a one working day response time...but nothing. The online chat service is TERRIBLE. The agents will just end the chat mid-conversation...once they are done, so are you! I am so glad that I have ditched this company for a better provider, who even now, can be contacted by phone with just a few minutes wait.

They then reply to reviews on here telling people to post details on community.tpg.com.au, where any threads related to cancellation, of which there are many, are simply ignored.

Start DateApril 2014