TPG Broadband NBN 100

TPG Broadband NBN 100

• Adequate Speeds Yes (44%) · No (56%)

H.Chen

H.ChenQueensland

There's no change from NBN50 to NBN100

Nadmik25

Nadmik25Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Very good internet

Recently had tpg for a number of years, yes, a few early teething problems , but this service is great. Even recently I changed to Telstra as my wife wanted to as we're a Telstra product home. We lasted 1 month with their nbn. Kids were constantly at me " can we go back to tpg.
Re signed today, i now realize careful what you wish for.. on the 100 plan, still get about 73- 78 mbs, which is still fast. Tpg are a gd outfit. Def will stay with now.

Paige

PaigePerth, WA

Amazing

I loved the customer service... very clear, helpful, prompt and professional from beginning to helping with house move. Connection was good considering 9 devices were connected to the wifi. Price was really good too for the nbn100 tier sped on no-lock in contract.

Even after scheduled appointment , no news of Installation

We were moving office and we raised the request to change the location and get NBN connection in the new place. The installation was scheduled yesterday but was not done and even worse not communicated after 5 phone calls. The excuse given was rain and the appointment was rescheduled to 20th . This is the worse service I have received.

Start DateMarch 2020
Chandan C.

Probably one of the worst services and even worst customer service,I will be cancelling our services.we Used nbn100 too

Terrible service worst connection and just awful customer service they’re all the same people
Handing you off thinking they’re slick but they’re just some Philippino chicks doing nothing all day fr

Start DateJanuary 2020
TPGTPG

Hi Sadegh, we strive to provide the best possible service to all our customers and we’re sad to hear that is not the case for you.

Please contact us @ community.tpg.com.au and we’re more than happy to look into your connection issue.

Ash S.

Ash S.Perth, WA

Customer service was good, until I had to move

Start DateJanuary 2017
Manuel.P

Manuel.PSouth East Queensland, QLD

Stable ISP but absolutely woeful customer service!

In terms of connection, we found TPG Internet to relatively stable and reliable. There were times when they dropped out, but it appears that our neighbours on different ISP were affected too - likely infrastructure issues.

When it came time for us to cancel our account due to moving overseas, we quickly discovered TPG were awful. It took three phone calls and four separate emails to cancel the service. In-between email 2 and 3 their customer service team shifted the goalposts twice on us changing the information we were required to provide. All the while TPG were happy to continue charging us for a service we could no longer use.

Whole experience has completely put us off TPG.

Start DateJanuary 2017
Rob C

Rob C

Very happy.

Our TPG NBN has been a painless experience for the last 12 months, evening speeds are very decent and we have had no dropouts to speak of. The only thing is the price, 99 a month hurts but it is unlimited data which is nice.

Start DateDecember 2018
Evan

EvanHunter Region, NSW

Hopeless speeds & scripted support!!

I got NBN connected with TPG two days ago. Was promised the 'Superfast' NBN100 Tier but im lucky to get 15-20 Mbps.. It drops out during the day and the evening speeds are awful. You contact and contact them but its always a scripted response and god forbid you finally get onto technical team and they tell you 'everything is all good' and end the call within a few minutes. I'll be staying with them for less than a week. :)

BYRON FROUD

BYRON FROUDPerth, WA

NBN not working it’s a scam

I would not recommend to anyone ! The price looks good for what your getting but you aren’t getting what you pay for
brought a new NBN modem with TPG as we installed are having multiple problems .The internet cuts in and out all day being left without internet after paying $100 to get our nbn started and our $90 monthly bill for nothing . We are meant to have speed of 78.2 mbps and are getting 22mbps download and 24.8 mbps upload with a 48ms ping, paying premium will be asking for a refund tomorrow if all our problems aren’t fixed.

Do Not Sign On With TPG

Data TypeUnlimited Data

I rather use my phone data than tpg wifi nbn !!! Bloody worst company ever

I use nbn superfast payment every months very stable but the internet never stable for 2 hours. Trash internet company ever. Vietnam has better service than “TPG”. Please just dodge this trash internet company. TPG stand for “terrible products gibberish”.

Start DateApril 2016
Data TypeUnlimited Data

Choosing TPG is one of my biggest mistakes I have ever made in my entire life!!!

Endless transfer to another staff, had been called 6 times for the same issue (modem misdelivery) I asked to resent the modem last Wednesday, they kept telling me I would get feedback in next 24-48 hours. And there is nothing, so I made phone call every 2 days since last Wednesday, after many transfers, I always get the same reply “some specialist will contact you in next 24 or 48 hours.” Now it’s Friday again, still no feedback. Well, I’m done with nasty TPG, choosing TPG is one of my biggest mistakes I have ever made in my entire life.

Start DateJanuary 2020
Abz

Abz

Worst service ever

Internet cuts out for weeks with no explanation. People at TPG are not helpful and paying them for no service. Not reliable. Regret the day I decided to go on with them

Geeks

GeeksSydney, NSW

RUDE Customer Service & Misleading Cancellation Policy

Was their loyal customer for more 8 years before I called them up to cancel my NBN account.
I've been told that they will contact me back within 48 hours, 4 days later still no phone call, then I called their account dept. Had to wait 40 mins before someone picked my call then they transferred me again to their provisioning dept which then told me to email them instead. They will do anything to "delay" you to cancel the account.

Unhappy with their 30 days notice period eventhough I am no longer under contract and their rude customer service (as soon as I questioned them about the contract, "Sebastian" raised his voice and treated me like rubbish).

I will NOT recommended anyone to sign up with them.

Start DateApril 2009

Cass

CassCentral West, NSW

Utterly useless and stupid.

Paul

PaulMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Can't provide download speed or customer service.

Don't bother. TPG won't do anything to resolve your internet. Constantly calling up and getting the same response, "We'll send an administrator to check your internet". Waste of time. Waste of money. Also can't explain why the internet constantly drops out when it is windy, rainy or just on a normal day.

If you buy the 100mbps plan, you'll probably get internet of 2.28mbps...

David C.

David C.Sydney, NSW

Rubbish Overpriced Service

After constant dropouts and total disinterest from TPG (it's the NBN, it's the copper, it's ...) gave up and joined another provider. Speeds jumped to double+ and stayed there.
But... there's a good reason the CEO is rich beyond imagination. Ported out 3 months ago. But no, that's not good enough. Still being charged. Any other supplier if your new supplier arranges the transfer the company closes the account. TPG just keeps charging.
Remember - sign up for the cheap deals - they will get it back in the end. Even now I'm guessing they will charge me another month for no service. That's ok because it matches what I was paying for before - nothing.

Start DateMay 2016

Luckily 100% flawless

I have been an going TPN NBN customer for over 2+ decades.
I am lucky to an extent with minimal to limited negative experiences.
As I have been mostly able to myself troubleshoot any dropouts, DC's
or equivalent myself. Or otherwise with other 3rd party search solutions.
I am still using my NBN compatible Wireless Router with very good results.
What also definitely factors in with my lucky 5/5 review is I live adjacent too
Melbourne CBD.

If for possible disappointed TPG consumers currently.
I would highly recommend Dodo's NBN Broadband Service.

Connection TypeFTTB (Fibre to the Building)
Start DateJanuary 1998

Avoid

I cant even begin to explain how incompetent this company is. The service is horrible, the internet is inexistent, customer service have no idea what they are talking about, the so called engineers have no idea what they are doing and trying to resolve an issue is near impossible. They book multiple technician appointments last minute (sometimes without even bothering to inform you) and expect you to take the days off work with no questions asked every time, only to have yet another issue arise days later because said technician who visited perhaps decided to do half the job required. Complaints department basically told me to go to another service provider and I will recommend everyone else to do the same also. Pathetic

Start DateMarch 2016