TPG Broadband NBN 50

TPG Broadband NBN 50

• Adequate Speeds Yes (36%) · No (64%)

Darryl U.

Darryl U.South East Queensland, QLD

Gold Star for Infinite Wait Times and 0 Communication.

Connection TypeHFC (Cable)
Start DateJanuary 2016
Data TypeUnlimited Data

Worst of the worst customer service a legal scam !!????

Not reliable and worst customer service I ever had to deal with 2 calls 3 hours spent all day on the phone and nothing was solve it was 95% waiting time what a stressful day just to get a connection!!!?? 2020tpg winner of the most stressful telecommunications company and worst customer service and a legal scam

Connection TypeI don't know

If there is less than one start i would choose

TPG has The worse customer service ever, they good at taking money with no help, i have been contacting them through online, emails, phone calls and got nothing just referring. I was dealing with other companies i never seen worse than this service before. I am regretting choosing TPG for sure.

Start DateFebruary 2020

Customer Non-service

Standalone or BundledBundled
Time Love to

Time Love to

No better than ADSL... and costs more. If not fibre to building... Don't do it.

Standalone or BundledBundled

Jayke WaltersGeelong

Useless company with even worse customer service

Connection TypeFTTC (Fibre to the Curb)

Omar A.South East Queensland, QLD

TPG has the WORST customer support team I've ever experienced

Start DateApril 2019
Data TypeCapped Data
Omar A.

I tried everything you stated already, multiple times, and only after posting this and sending a strongly worded email was a given the courtesy of a call 1 week after I started the process

Gerhard13Sydney, NSW

Worst service I have ever experienced both in Australia and abroad.

Jimmy

JimmySydney, NSW

Weather Mood Speed Internet

The internet connection speed is ridiculous slow that is under 5Mbps while we are on NBN 50, not even less than 10% they promised.
Called them few times, reset moderm many times, and they blamed for the moderm problem. Got the new moderm from them for a few days good speed internet. While monitoring us for few days, they assume the problem solved even we called them so many times after changed to NBN
We have changed to Optus which is much reliable and at least they wont give us some ridiculous excuses.

Connection TypeFTTB (Fibre to the Building)
Start DateJanuary 2018

Bad Internet Connection and Service

Very unstable and slow speed internet. The plan purchased suppose to deliver around 40 Mps speed; however, that was never the case. for both downloading and uploading speed are below 20 Mps most of the time; and can go as low as below 5Mps even during non-peak hour. Multiple calls to technical supports were quite unhelpful and ineffective; which does not resolve the internet issue. At this very current time of the pandemic, there is no internet available at home for the last 3 days. However, there is NO CALL or CHAT SUPPORT AVAILABLE!! Ive been trying to reach and leave the 'contact me back' option but nothing had happened. This is unacceptable in both technical and service quality.

Start DateApril 2018
Shane

Shane

Quality support

Been with TPG for as long as I can remember and have always found their support team to be excellent. Recently switched to NBN and had issues with speed, but as always they called back when they said they would and got issue resolved with NBN. Could not ask more

Start DateJanuary 2010
Zhong

ZhongPerth, WA

Horrible company and absolutely the worst customer service

Want to close NBN account with them, only online chat. I was told to wait for a call, over 2 weeks later still waiting. No number to call, you are at their mercy. They will stall the process so they can charge more while not providing service. Stay Away.

Start DateAugust 2018
Contract Type12-month contract
Craven M.

Craven M.Sydney, NSW

Trash

Just got a bundle plan with this and in just 3 days the internet shuts down!! What the hell was that! Tried to reset it for hours and still nothing. Can’t even get a staff to talk to on how to fix this! I understand that there is a lock down and they work from home but atleast make sure the connections are all green.

TPG is frauding

We are very disapointed with how TPG tricked us.
About few months ago, we have changed our plan in TPG, and I guess by the mistake of one of their sales team sent us another Modem (which we don’t need).
They also follow up with a call saying they sent us a modem by mistake and request us not to received them otherwise they will charge us the modem fees. So we returned the modem.
Today we have received email from TPG saying TPG is re-sending the modem and charging us $10 for the re-delivery fees.
I guess that’s how you guys making money now? By frauding? Very disapointing.

Contract Type12-month contract
TPGTPG

Hi Yoshi, that sure doesn’t right and there seem to be some miscommunication here. We would like to further investigate this and resolve the issue with you.

Please contact us @ community.tpg.com.au

No customer service at all!

TPG's customer service is a real tragedy, well, they don't have any. Leave you without internet for weeks... and you cannot even contact them. Thank you TPG, now we know it is time to change...

Start DateJune 2017
Andy
Andy

community.tpg.com.au does not provide any feasible way to contact you :(

Brian R

Brian RIllawarra, NSW

Cutover to TPG

Thank you TPG for a fast efficient cutover this morning as I received the modem this morning and 2 hours later I was switched over with the phone and internet.

TPGTPG

Hi Brian, thanks for taking your time to write us a review. We’re glad to hear that you’ve had a smooth installation experience with us.

We appreciate you choosing TPG and hope you enjoy your service.

Moved House and can't get an answer now

Start DateFebruary 2019
Nick

NickSydney, NSW

Can anyone actually contact TPG

I have been trying to contact TPG for a week with no success, they are impenetrable, I’ve been locked in chat doom for hours with no one helping me at all, it so unbelievable that they can shut down customer contact, I can’t even cancel it as there is no way to do it...

Connection TypeFTTB (Fibre to the Building)
Start DateMarch 2017

Disgraceful customer service

Nitant

NitantSydney, NSW

Unreliable Customer Service.

I haven't had internet for more than 3 weeks. I had to set up the internet for my new unit. The technician arrived at my new home, set it up and told me that it's gonna work after 2 days or a TPG Case Manager will inform us the estimated time of completion. It has been more than 10 days there has been no contact. I have emailed and called the customer service multiple times everyday, 40 minutes wait everytime but could not get a hold of them.
Very disappointed

Lorraine

Lorraineasked

ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING!
Save yourself the hassle and go with another provider. I paid for top speed internet and was only receiving 20mbps, I had a nightmare experience only calling tech support only to be told that the engineer was going to call me back and I don’t need to pay my monthly cost until the engineer called - 4 weeks later, corona virus hits and still no call back, but I recieved a disconnection email AFTER they disconnected my services, they sent all their call centre staff home and opened up chat, I spent 9 hours in total waiting to be connected with someone only to be transferred via chat to 4 other departments because no one could understand why it was disconnected yet the notes stated clearly that engineer will call and all payments on hold. After 4 hours on the phone I got in touch with the rude engineer who couldn’t tell me why I wasn’t called and WHY they disconnected it but that I would need to pay the $99 start up fee (only connected 2 months ago) because my account is closed and can’t be reopened, and after requesting to speak with his supervisor to waive the fee, he “put me on hold” to “speak with supervisor” only to hang up on me, and then what do you know they are not taking calls. Literally worst company, I reconnected with a new company within an hour and my internet is back up and running with a new provider. Will never go with tpg again.

Boniface K.

Boniface K.asked

I made an application for a new nbn service early this year on a 18 month contract.so far i have only received the modem.is it possible to cancel the contract since it is taking forever to be connected and bad reviews on your products?i think i made a terrible mistake by applying for your nbn.complains from phone calls and emails have provided no solution.

David
David

I have no contract and can not rid myself of TPG. So, best of luck ...

Get an answer from our members and TPG representatives

Other Internet Service Providers