TradeFred

1.0

1 review

GraemePerth, WA

Trade Fred website

Asked to open account with $250 in order to start bitcoin algorithm program that could not fail. When I began asked to contribute more cash. I said I needed to see the performance of starting money.
    My $250 remained quite steady until one weekend plummeted to $44. Then after a dozen positive trades my balance dropped to $2.50 and they denied access to my account- SCAMMERS with quite an elaborate SCAM.

Ianasked

What guarantee do I get for the USD$365.00 deposit under the "Negative Balance Protection Policy"? Do you actually write off the losses or absorb them?
    Please prove that you are authorised to trade in Australia, as the jurisdiction of Cyprus doesn't include trading in Australia.

Graeme

Once in the negative domain - give up. Any sort of insurance ... costs!
    Arent losses that are written off or absorbed doing the same thing - taking you into that negative domain.
    Why on Earth are you hoping to trade with a scammer such as TradeFred?

Thanks mate...

doug

dougasked

TRADEFED is a scam they take your $250 and then lose it on a pre running test market program, you will lose all your money.

Graeme

Sounds like a very reasonable statement to me. Stay away from TradeFred, Greatfxpro and any bitcoin or dubious investment scams that even use well known ‘celebrities’. Stick to tried and trusted stocks and shares and banks and super. The boring stuff tends not to lose money that quickly, and generally increases in value.