TradeFred

TradeFred

1.0 from 1 review · View Statistics
See the Best Forex & Share Trading Platforms in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for TradeFed? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.0
1 review
    GraemePerth, WA

Trade Fred website

Asked to open account with $250 in order to start bitcoin algorithm program that could not fail. When I began asked to contribute more cash. I said I needed to see the performance of starting money.
    My $250 remained quite steady until one weekend plummeted to $44. Then after a dozen positive trades my balance dropped to $2.50 and they denied access to my account- SCAMMERS with quite an elaborate SCAM.

Ianasked

What guarantee do I get for the USD$365.00 deposit under the "Negative Balance Protection Policy"? Do you actually write off the losses or absorb them?
    Please prove that you are authorised to trade in Australia, as the jurisdiction of Cyprus doesn't include trading in Australia.

Graeme

Once in the negative domain - give up. Any sort of insurance ... costs!
    Arent losses that are written off or absorbed doing the same thing - taking you into that negative domain.
    Why on Earth are you hoping to trade with a scammer such as TradeFred?

Thanks mate...

doug
    dougasked

TRADEFED is a scam they take your $250 and then lose it on a pre running test market program, you will lose all your money.