Oli H.

Oli H.New South Wales

DO NOT BUY FROM TRADE TESTED

I purchased a Hyundai Lawnmower 510mm 173cc Self-Propelled from Trade Tested. It is not fit for purpose and it is dangerous. Despite 14 emails from me, Trade Tested refused to refund. DO NOT purchase from Trade Tested. DO NOT BUY a Hyundai Lawn Mower!

Product and delivery

The Service from Trade tested order to delivery was excellent I made an order and it arrived two days later to my address package securely
Highly recommend this company
Product was better than expected

Excellent Service from Trade Tested

6 months to get a refund for a product not fit for purpose =- NOT RECOMMENDED

Had a couple of good experience. Spent $700+ on an item which wasnt fit for purpose. 6 months later and lots of excuses and no refund or return. DO NOT USE.

Sarz

SarzSydney, NSW

Dodgy. Don't deal with these guys

16 weeks and had to battle to get a faulty product sorted. They say they will call you back. They don't. They say they will follow up on emails. They don't. The only way I finally got someone to make a call to when was when I lodged a transaction dispute with the bank. I'd given up by then and asked for a refund.
They then told me they would send me a second-hand USED showroom ottoman with a discount of $150 for my 'inconvenience' (we're talking four months .. that's more than an inconvenience and their solution was to throw old used stock at me!).
When I told them no, I wanted a refund -- they suddenly stated the product was only worth $150 anyway. I had no way of proving its value as it was part of a set. SO SO DODGY. Steer clear.

sezzz

sezzz

Brought a key/ remote start 3.6kva generator

The Most Awful Customer Service EVER

Purchased a suite from these guys and it was danaged. Agreed to keep it but then tried to put it together and it was faulty. Getting my money back was hands done the most horrendous experience in the history. Terrible customer service - once they had my money they just did not care AT ALL. Left me in tears over multiple conversations. Tried to argue I wasn't entitled to a refund - just a truamatising experience. They chose the wrong person to try and intimidate though as it didn't work. I wouldn't buy anything from these guys if they were the last company on Earth. They are bad news I bet they have mistreated loads of other customers and gotten away without provided a refund when they should have. Steer clear.

Absolutely the worst service ever received

Superfly trampoline terrible bounce home rusty after a year. Over priced. No customer care what so ever when you call them up there so rude.

Trade T.Trade Tested

Hi Alam, we've tried our best to find an order related to your name but no luck. Please email your order number and issue to support@tradetested.co.nz and we'll get it sorted.

steveeMarton

Not Good

purchased a Trade Tested Car Cover,the same cover that comes up on almost every website,two reasons why you should not buy any products from this company one! they do not stand by their guarantee ,two! they do not take any responsibility for faulty goods,

Update Feb 9, 2019:
These car covers are not a good product i urge people not to buy this ,stay clear ,the warehouse cover is only half price ,and a far superior product .after 2months the cover completely fell apart in my hands,the cover ,feels like its made from cardboard ,and we all know what happens when you wet cardboard,it rots
No assistance what so ever ,i will be telling people do not buy this product fron TradeTested

Barry

BarryKatikati, New Zealand

Disgusting Service and Back-Up - Bad Products

Don’t waste your time or money!

I bought a garden shed but was concerned that my concrete yard wasn’t level. But customer support said all I had to do was buy a floor kit, which I did. I knew it would be too hard to assemble myself so hired 2 professionals. Firstly, they said it would take many hours to put together and given my floor wasn’t flat the doors of the shed wouldn’t open and the floor kit would do nothing! Trade tested just want to sell and then it’s off their hands! Can’t even return as out of the box and what would I do with a store credit?? The quote to level my floor and build the shed was $800, twice what I paid for the shed. Not worth it, when the quality of the shed is really poor. Don’t buy anything from this company!!

Kate08
Kate08
Trade T.Trade Tested

I would suggest putting some packers under the bearers. All that's required is some off-cuts of timber cut to the right size, so it's very low cost.

Martin

Martin

Very efficient and deliver real customer service

I found my concern was taken serious and every effort taken to resolve it and Megan worked with me on the solution flexible in approach to reach final solution

Cyril

CyrilAdelaide

Do not buy Evergreen Flower Staging SNGS-B2

What a piece of absolute rubbish! Where do I start. Completely useless assembly instructions - leave them out and save yourselves the piece of paper. Much better off without them.
Holes in frame legs are too big for supplied bolt heads and no flat or spring washers supplied. Bolts are tiny and very fiddly to thread nuts onto.
Takes hours to assemble and makes the most complex IKEA product assembly seem like kindergarten playtime.
Also a 3% credit card fee was charged although not disclosed at order entry.
If I could give this product a zero star rating I would. Please don't waste your time and money on it.

Greenhouse waste of time

Purchased an Evergreen Greenhouse. They told me it would take about 4hrs to erect.
What a load of rubbish. Been at it for 8 hrs still going & I am a tradie. The instructions are the worst I have ever seen.
Extremely confusing & inadequate. If you are a novice, this item is not for you.

Leo

Thanks for swift reply. No tips needed just a better manual showing clearer instructions & pictures. To many steps missing causing confusion. I will say the product itself is of a good quality.

Bad service and rubbish products

Purchased a 4kva generator as an emergency power backup just started it up every couple of weeks to keep everything lubricated then one day it just went bang and now doesn't generate power. I have not found anyone to repair it as they all say it would not be worth spending money on as it is a cheap Chinese unit. The repairers that Trade Tested recommend wont even look at it.

Trade T.Trade Tested

Hi David. Sorry to hear about the experience you had with the service agent. Please email support@tradetested.com.au with your order number so we can check if you're still under warranty. Regards, Trade Tested

Find out how Trade Tested compares to other Garden Shops

This is a great garden shed

This is an excellent garden shed if don't have a lot of space. I have no hesitation to recommend it to any gardener who is in the market for a small shed

Furious

FuriousCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Rubbish generators

These generators are absolute garbage! I foolishly had two. The first stopped working after only 2 months. Just shut off and would not start. The second was a nightmare to get started, barely used due to this reason and then stopped generating power. This company simply doesn't care that they are selling faulty products and refuse to rectify the problem.

Yowie

YowieHunter Region, NSW

Crap inverter generator.

Ric

RicAdelaide

Poor Quality and lame excuses for no refund

Shed doesn't fit together properly, wrong parts sent to start with and some parts missing. One side of the shed is longer than the other - Company claims it's an installation issue which is definitely not the case as the instructions were followed extremely carefully. Sent them photos of the poor quality and they still refused to acknowledge it.
Do not buy from this dodgy company!!

Paula

PaulaDunedin

So disappointed !!!!

Faulty product. Given the run around all week. Now I have been told to send to manufacturer. Not impressed. My thoughts, send me another one and Ill return the faulty one...so easy and simple but no I have to go through a huge procedure to get mine couriered to manufacturer and then await their response. Meantime I have to put my end on hold am losing money. Not impressed at all.