Verifiedtradetested.com.au
4.2

81% · 29869 · 19%

Donna and Dallas
Donna and DallasSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Fantastic service, great product, happy customer

The process was so very quick and easy from ordering to receiving my husbands work shop shed. Great company to deal with and I am so happy we found this company online. Excellent and very competitive prices. Thank you.

P Cronje
P Cronjebrisbane4 posts
David
DavidSunshine Coast62 posts
John V
John V2 posts

Instructions are practically illegable

Instruction booklet so faint we had to take photos of instructions on our iphone and expand to see.

We are both in the framing industry and are quite savvy when it comes to building.

If you do not value your time then ok

Would have been less stressful and more cost effective to build it from scratch.

Vic
Vic2 posts

Great shed

Exactly what I expected. Easy to assemble. Quick service. Quick delivery. Great looking shed. Just wish I'd ordered a sliding door one!

rainyday
rainydayGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

A GOOD GARDEN SHED

Very happy with our garden storage shed. Instruction sheet was a very feint copy but once we worked out how it went together it was easy. Very sturdy and a very good price. Thanks

geoff whatley
geoff whatley

really great generator

really great generator, with all the problems we are getting with the power company power out, everyone should have a backup like this.

Drew
DrewSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Great Shed

Awesome Shed. Very solid. Direction a bit confusing at times but once past that very easy to assemble. Awesome addition to my pool area.

Mary
Mary

They are really fantastic and are very good for garden decoration

My garden looks great and really beautiful when it is dark which I put along the side of the pathway & the plants. Good products and good service. I definitely will buy some more for other places in my garden. I ordered the garden shed and the concrete mixer already, just waiting for the stock to come. Reliable company!

Ant
Ant

Very Reliable

Great range of products, have shopped before and will definitely be shopping again.

Awesome job Trade Tested, keep up the good work..

Kaylene
Kaylene

This is absolutely fabulous

Great product and service. Highly recommend. Overall very happy with my shed. It was quick and easy to get. Very clear instructions to follow. Shed looks great.

Ernie
Ernie

Easy Mowing

Have used this mower four times now. Our lawn is relatively small and even. Mowing time about thirteen minutes. The mower cuts efficiently and right up close to the edges, leaving a very tidy appearance.

Terry
Terry

Just what we needed!!!

Shed was reasonably simple to put together, I put it together by myself in our garage, out of the weather so I didn't need to panic to get it done. Once constructed myself and two mates carried it round to the floor I had constructed and screwed it to the floor. Job done, will get another one soon.

Fred
Fred

Most fun ever

Fantastic communication and say an easy purchase. They go above and beyond to make buying excellent Such a fun family activity thank you trade tested!!

rexy
rexy

total satisfaction

excellent product,sturdy,light to handle,great value for money, prompt delivery,more than reasonable frieght charges would have no hesitation in recommending this product and company to would be purchasers

bob258
bob258Stewart Island

Great site, use it often

My go to site for a variety of products. I have used it for years and never been disappointed yet.

Neil D
Neil D

Full face snorkel

I tried the mask/snorkel in Lake Taupo and it was excellent. No dry mouth and a wide angle view. Looking forward to using it in Hawaii

Pip
Pip

quality product easy to use

A great quality product for the price.

Easy to use and loved the case the clippers came then you can always keep them safe and protected.

Have recommended to other doggie friends.

Paula
Paula

Fantastic ottoman/storage box

Love having this storage box on my deck close to the door for all the sandy shoes, jandals and all the dogs gear

sharon
sharon

Great deal carports can't wait to put it up

great service, great discounts, couldn't find one at better value. delivery was also on time. payments allowed which was easy for us to manage.

John
JohnCentral Queensland, QLD7 posts

Bosch hedge trimmer

This is easy to use and battery lasts for my needs. The electric cord on my other one limited where I could go.

Blahdeemarvls
Blahdeemarvls

“Great light weight design with effortless pruning. ”

“Great light weight design with effortless pruning. ” But would be nice to have been provided with a sheath for safety reasons, by the manufacturer.

Annie
Annie

Trade-tested Boogie Slide

I purchased a childs boogie slide from trade tested.The postage Fee was very reasonable and prompt delivery. I was thrilled with the quality and the colours of the slide.

John
John2 posts

The Best Car Cover Ever

The best car cover ever purchased. (I have purchased a few in my lifetime !)

I use car covers on a daily basis.

This car cover is easy and a pleasure to use, good quality, has a soft inner lining and fits easily.

Highly recommended.

Company was easy to deal with and kept me updated with the progress and delivery of the sale.

After the delivery the company followed up the sale positively and offered other products that I may be interested in.

(Most companies today - post sale, just forget about you the customer - not Trade Tested - they stay in contact with new good deals.)

All round a great deal.

Show reply

Kevin138
Kevin138

backpack sprayer 16Lt

Way better than my previous sprayers.Easy to use and comfortable.No chance of chemicals contacting the skin.stores easily and safely in the shed.Very well priced.

Warren M
Warren M

Brabantia Smartlift Rotary Clothesline 60m is Lite and Versatile

Going from an old huge Hills Wind up clothesline - I thought there is no way I would fit much on this line. However, although its not big, it still holds lots of clothing to dry.

Being aluminium its easy to put in place and move if the kids want it out of the way for sport. Trade tested always very easy to deal with.

Geoff P
Geoff P

4 metre by 3 metre pergola

Quality product, looks great and easy to erect. Allows us to enjoy better indoor outdoor living. Makes a great BBQ space too

Nana Juju
Nana JujuAuckland

Great slide for little ones in a little garden

My grandson Sebastian was 14 months old in December . It is a great sense of adventure when he goes up and down this slide . He even tries going up the slide and down the stairs. It is in the garden and easy to move around when lawn needs mowing.

Yes I would recommend this product

Matt
Matt

Very happy

Very happy with Keter outdoor storage box we purchased online. Delivered to Wellington no problem. Good quality product for job.

Auckland
AucklandAuckland

Socket Set

A really good quality product at an excellent price. Value couldnt be beaten anywhere.

Highly recommend dealing with Trade Tested

China
China

All round good experience

All parts well identified, instructions were very thorough and the great thing was the spare screws, rivets etc. Good value for money. It also looks good with the wood grain finish, blending in well in the garden.

John C
John C2 posts

Terrific tool

“I can recommend these ramps as have used them frequently since purchase. Lightweight and easy to use with the stabilising rubber tips.”

kiwibyrd
kiwibyrd

Perfect

Very happy with the product and customer service on the phone was prompt and helpful. Straightfoward online purchased and Item arrived in good time.

Kellie
Kellie

Dog exercise pen is awesome

I am very happy with my dog exercise pen, It has made my life so much easier. My dog now goes into it on his own and loves it too.

loll
loll

garden sprayer

Needed a new sprayer got the perfect one for my needs 6 litre, people say value for money i certainly got that a great price, quality product and excellent delivery.

JoP
JoP

Great Garden Shed

Fitted perfectly into the space we had available. Strong and sturdy at a great price. We liked it so much we bought a second one.

Matthew
Matthew

Robust Trestle table

I purchased a trestle table to take camping with my family. Most of the camping tables going around are light weight and flimsy - but i wanted one that would be strong enough to cook on with kids running around. The top is hard solid plastic and it folds down to slide in the boot. Great product

Benos
Benos

Great Product!!

Excellent saw at excellent price. I did my Research and this to me was the Best Saw that I could get in this Price Range. All other Makita/Hitachi Saws of similar Power were at least twice this price!!!

Donkoo
Donkoo

Best thing since sliced bread

Sturdy in both positions yet lite weight for portability.can handle plenty of weight easy 200 kgs.also very versatile indeed.I must go on some more cause have to use more than twenty words to describe the product

Stella
Stella2 posts

Great Storage Box

Very happy with this Keter Comfy Storage box 270L. Very easy to assemble. The quickest assemble i have ever done! Plenty of room for what i want it for and still loads more room. Quick delivery. Highly recommend!!! Thank you Trade Tested.

Show reply