Tradelink

Tradelink (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Bathroom Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

HELLIES

HELLIESBROOKFIELD

Poor Customer Service

Acceptable product, poor service

Bought shower mixer & mixer tap. Had a warranty claim on the shower tap. Had to chase them up 3 or 4 times. 2 weeks later they admitted something went wrong and finally actually contacted the plumber to come and fix the problem.

Great service before we bought the taps, but it seemes clear they didn't care too much once we had bought the products.

Won't be going back again.

Lily

LilyPerth

The worst product I have ever purchased

Elisa B

Elisa BFigtree NSW

Anna at Wollongong Tradelink

Thanks to Anna at Tradelink Wollongong Store

I purchased a product from the Wollongong Store. The product was damaged when we opened the box. I would like to thank ANNA for her great customer service & professionalism. Anna was able to help us resolve the problem with the company that supplied us the goods. Thanks Anna we really appreciate your professional approach & understanding. Anna should be promoted in that store because it seems she is the only one that really cares about her customers.

DJ

DJBrisbane

Terrible Service

I purchased a product and when I received the goods they were not what I asked for or what was described by the store. I was informed I could then return the goods for a refund, however a 20% restocking fee would be deducted from my refund! When I returned to the store they refused to refund because the box was broken and had some dirt on it! And the product seal was broken (they exact condition in which I received the item). I opened the box to inspect the goods - and when it was not what I wanted put it straight back into the box! Along with the attitude of the reception staff, I will NEVER purchase from tradelink again and I urge others to do so with caution! Disgusting.

Pepper

Pepper

Great Customer Service

Tradelink Bayswater [3153] Had to buy a hard to find plumbing item, we were not sure what was required for installation so the guy ran through what we needed and even went out the back to grab some extra items so he could accurately show to us what exactly what we needed to do. Thanks mate, much appreciated.

Dan JohnsonSunshine Coast, QLD

False advertising

Dan Johnson

Just noticed that their website does not allow product sorting by price, only by name. It's the first time I've ever seen that on a product website, and it's more evidence of the awful attitude they have towards customers.

scott

scottmelbourne

Wonderful Customer Service

I am doing a home reno. and the Tradelink, plumbing supplies, Batman VIC 3058, customer service is amazing. I am just another bloke, trying to figure out stuff and these guys take their time, explain stuff, show me how it works. Its not as if I am a big sale to them (I think I am averaging about $10 per visit) but they spend the time. This isnt a "trying to find someone who knows something in bunnings" effort, these blokes know what they are talking about and are happy to recommend things that dont get them the next big sale. I highly recommend them for any plumbing product/advice.

RB30

RB30Dapto

Brilliant customer service

Gents at the Shellhabour and Wollongong store a fantastic. No matter what i need for building / finish off's for the properties i build the guys do what it takes to get me my goods and make my clients happy. Keep up the great work guys :-)

WOODY

WOODYPerth, WA

Ordering.

Can not believe how responsive Trade link In Hamilton Hill have been .
Have been trying through other major plumbing services to supply a spanner for a Air rater.
They have rung twice to confirm that the will get one.Not like other suppliers who could not give a hoot because of such a inexpensive order.
I have in the past bought other products from this store with the same excellent service

Greg

GregBrisbane

Beware of their poor after sales service