Transcorp Removals and Storage VIC, Braeside

Transcorp Removals and Storage VIC, Braeside

Great customer focus - moving made easy

Great job by Transcorp- offered great support with our move.
Accurately estimated our packing needs - supplying boxes . Arrived on time as planned. Weather was terrible but the guys constantly worked through our big job (3 kids - big move) throughout the day and finished on time as estimated too. Guys we’re friendly and experts at moving difficult objects - we even moved a stone bath tub! heavy couches needed feet taken off to get in door at new place - not a problem. Helped to disassemble heavy bunk bed etc. Pricing was great and friendly service. A manager who was in the area - popped in during the job to check on progress and make sure everything was going to plan. Great job Transcorp - we’ll be using them again when we move back!! Customer focused.

The perfect way to move

Had a great experience moving a house full of furniture interstate with Transcorp.
All the staff I dealt with were excellent and communicated to me exactly what was happening at all times. Price was very good and the quote I was given made the costs very clear. Delivery was efficient with great care being given to my possessions. Will definitely use them again.

Hi Claire..... thank you so much for finding the time to write this nice review. It is really appreciated and wishing you the very best in your new home. Warmer in QLD then in Victoria :) Transcorp Client Services Team.

Very good communication

We had a shared interstate move with a friend and the communication from quote to delivery from the head office was exceptional. The removalist guys were very friendly and took good care of our furniture. I would use Transcorp again in the future.

Hi Lynny, Thank you for finding time to review your move with us and wishing you the very best in your new home. Transcorp Team.

See all Transcorp Removals and Storage reviews