Transcorp Removals and Storage

Transcorp Removals and Storage (page 2 of 6)

Sunshine West, Braeside

Nette

NetteCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Easy, hassle free move

I utilised Transcorp to move my belongings from Darwin to Melbourne recently and highly recommend them. Any issues I had were dealt with effectively and promptly.
All my item arrived in one piece which was great, I would utilise them again.

Worst experience ever

Roxy

RoxySouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

Lilly, Brenton, Sue and Michael all helped in some way to make our Site Engineers move easy from Ballarat to Yass. No question was too much trouble. Furniture was collected and packed early. Flights were delayed and an alternate means of accessing the new property for delivery was organised (great real estate agent). They kept in constant touch and were very accommodating as we ironed out a few unforeseen glitches. Their professional customer service and efficiency made our interstate move easy! Will definitely use Transcorp Removals in the future.

Rachael

RachaelGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Awful experience

Tony Liu

Tony LiuSouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly recommended interstate relocation company

I would like to say a huge thank-you to Lilly, Sue and all removalists who helped with my move in Transcorp. The recent move from Canberra to Brisbane is my first interstate relocation. I was dreading it since day one because of my bad experience with moving houses in Canberra - surely the interstate move would be even worse! I was prepared to break my back and bank when I approached Transport. However, I was so pleasantly surprised by their reasonable price, the very helpful admin staff and the professional, hard working and easy to talk to removalists! Thanks to the help of those people, the relocation to Brisbane is so much easier than I anticipated. I would definitely recommend this company to my family and friends!

Anthea

AntheaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Lily is A Life Saver!!!

It has been an absolute pleasure dealing with Lily from Transcorp for my big move! She has been amazingly helpful, friendly, encouraging, organised, straight forward, accommodating, pro active and productive! She has helped me immensely in making this massive move as stress free as possible and reassured me every step of the way, giving me complete peace of mind and confidence in my transition.I cannot recommend her highly enough...she really has been a Delightful Lifesaver and I'm eternally grateful!!!

Duy N

Duy NPerth, WA

Timely efficient move

Re job: 278315. It was an easy process to organise the move of my household items and motorbike from Canberra to Perth. Everything arrived in great condition and your crew in Perth ensured everything was unloaded with the utmost care.

Kaye R

Kaye RPerth, WA

Customer Service from Lilly

I recently relocated to Perth from the Gold Coast and after being in Perth for 5 months found an apartment and i had my furniture transported over through your company. Lilly Addamo was the one i was dealing with throughout this process and she was absolutely fantastic! She made the process so easy and was in constant communication with myself and my dad. Moving is stressful and she made it less stressful. Everything arrived within 5 days and not 1 thing was damaged! She was completely understanding when i had to change delivery address and nothing was ever a bother! I can’t thank her enough for all her help :)

JJJ

JJJSouth East Queensland, QLD

Urgent removal. Quoted top $, 2-4 weeks, & rigid procedures, until Transcorp. Less expensive, more responsive.

1 Bdrm flat, long haul, exceeded all my expectations. They listened to my needs, and found a way to get the job done in such a manner all stress for the move was lifted off my shoulders! What a wonderful, caring company!

LeaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

damaged goods. Insurance denied

Dates were changed all the time. Bad communication between Transcorp and the movers. Over $2000 of goods arrived damaged. Then they denied insurance claim. Don’t use this company! They are dodgy

Lynny

LynnyElsternwick

Very good communication

We had a shared interstate move with a friend and the communication from quote to delivery from the head office was exceptional. The removalist guys were very friendly and took good care of our furniture. I would use Transcorp again in the future.

HR

HRSouth East Queensland, QLD

I highly recommend Transcorp Removals for a stress free interstate move

Would not use again

Our belongings were 3 weeks late (8 weeks delivery time) there was no communication about delivery time whilst in transit, staff were evasive and dismissive of attempts to find information.
The sales manager was patronising when I expressed my dissatisfaction with the service experienced. Told I would receive $150 compensation for a $2500 removal and could “take myself out for a nice dinner”.
Only when I threatened to take it to consumer affairs did I receive information. I will never use this company again.

Jo dunstan

Jo dunstanGreat Southern, WA

Outstanding customer service

It was that easy
Made the call Brenton was great and emailed quote immediately
While On the phone providing me with alternate descriptions on items to work out the cubic squares as I had no idea . Next day pick up from Adelaide and 3 days later I was shocked to receive phone calls (missed ) and text messages saying items have arrived I let time slip away and couldn’t get hold of my local transport but low and behold I received and email and then another call from Brenton advising my goods were at depo of my local transport depo ,Brenton has organised for me and already spoke to him . Made my day that real customer service is still around .
was half the cost compared to the other two quotes . Thanks again

Berder King

Berder KingBrisbane

The absolute WORST

I booked an interstate move through Transcorp at the end of last year and it was a nightmare from start to end.

- The sales reps were pushy and rude.
- Pick up took over an hour longer than estimated despite the fact that I helped carry my stuff out to the truck.
- They organised for delivery outside of the window I was originally given.
- Broke multiple pieces of furniture and never responded to insurance claim.
- Movers took multiple smoke breaks in the back of the truck with my furniture in it.
- One mover took a dump in my toilet which stunk the house out for the rest of the day. Not trying to be funny - it was disgusting and inappropriate.

I will never use this company again and wouldn’t recommend you do either.

letsbehonest

letsbehonestSydney, NSW

They Use Subcontractors - it's in the fine print

Do not choose Transcorp!

Fibi

FibiPerth

Transcorp Removalist

2 bedroom house. Melbourne to WA. Start on time, awaiting delivery however still within delivery timeframe. The staff in the office were polite and helpful always responding on time. The lifters were energetic, enthusiastic and we'll mannered fellows.

John C.Transcorp Removals and Storage

In a very difficult industry it is great to have acknowledgment of a job well done. We appreciate your feedback. Wishing you the very best in your new home.

Linda Samson

Linda SamsonMelbourne

No complaints for this move

Transcorp was extremely professional and courteous with my move. Made downsizing from a 3 bedroom home to a 1 bedroom unit a breeze. Supplied the boxes and packing material and managed to move 30 pot plants without damage. Will definitely recommend to others

John C.Transcorp Removals and Storage

Great to see the positive feedback and we will pass on your comments.

Tonya K