Transquip Direct

Transquip Direct

See the Best Hardware Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Super cheap deals, very good service

One of the best tool stores around. Got most of my apprentice tools at more than 50% off, a huge thanks to everyone at Transquip.

Also very helpful with information for printing an invoice for tax time, even at 7pm.

Manufacturing fault, quickly replaced

I ordered two digital micrometers, and one of them (KC Tools) arrived with a leaky battery. I emailed a photo of the corrosion to Transquip and they had a replacement unit shipped out within the week.

Good service, quick delivery.

I received excellent fast professional service replacing a hard to find part for a compressor and recommend these guys, thanks!

Great Tools, Great Price, Fast Delivery

I have ordered quite a few tools from Transquip Direct, the tools have always been as advertised and at better prices than competitors. They also arrive fast. Will definitely use them again.

Very poor quality control and service

We have ordered a few tools through Transquip - a very few were of reasonable to good quality, but the majority were of poor quality. On our last order, the item we received didn't have the same specifications as the advertised product and was faulty. Transquip replaced the faulty item with another faulty item (and didn't address the other part that didn't meet advertised specifications). Seemed uninterested in addressing our concerns. We didn't pursue the matter, as the amount of time dedicated to resolving the matter started to outweigh the value of the tool.
Occasionally you get good value for money
Poor quality control and service, uninterested in resolving problems

fast delivery, great price

Brilliant service and price. I actually have nothing to complain about which is unusual for me! Found them by searching the internet on google and ended up putting in a order within a few minutes. This was one of my first online orders and will order again for sure. thanks guys!
fast delivery and cheap price. also the tools where mint quality