3.6

63% · 53 · 38%

Sherword S.
Sherword S.4 posts

PoorQuip Don't Buy

Products sold are not great quality but priced high. They seem totally uninterested in communication
regarding poor product quality but happy to take your $$$$$.
The testimonials shown on their website seem fake. Avoid them and try other sellers for better quality product that are more economical.
Disgruntled
Disgruntled

Happy to take your money for goods but customer service doesn't exist!

Bought a few things from them, and that always goes ok, but in the last few months I've messaged them for some buying advice, and some clarification on a product, and yep, you guessed it, they don't give a stuff. I'm avoiding just for that reason.
Jason
Jason

Super cheap deals, very good service

One of the best tool stores around. Got most of my apprentice tools at more than 50% off, a huge thanks to everyone at Transquip.

Also very helpful with information for printing an invoice for tax time, even at 7pm.

glen
glen

Manufacturing fault, quickly replaced

I ordered two digital micrometers, and one of them (KC Tools) arrived with a leaky battery. I emailed a photo of the corrosion to Transquip and they had a replacement unit shipped out within the week.

steve
steve

Good service, quick delivery

I received excellent fast professional service replacing a hard to find part for a compressor and recommend these guys, thanks!

Marshall
Marshall

Great Tools, Great Price, Fast Delivery

I have ordered quite a few tools from Transquip Direct, the tools have always been as advertised and at better prices than competitors. They also arrive fast. Will definitely use them again.

Pam
PamCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC3 posts

Very poor quality control and service

We have ordered a few tools through Transquip - a very few were of reasonable to good quality, but the majority were of poor quality. On our last order, the item we received didn't have the same specifications as the advertised product and was faulty. Transquip replaced the faulty item with another faulty item (and didn't address the other part that didn't meet advertised specifications). Seemed uninterested in addressing our concerns. We didn't pursue the matter, as the amount of time dedicated to resolving the matter started to outweigh the value of the tool.
Occasionally you get good value for money
Poor quality control and service, uninterested in resolving problems
trevor
trevor

fast delivery, great price

Brilliant service and price. I actually have nothing to complain about which is unusual for me! Found them by searching the internet on google and ended up putting in a order within a few minutes. This was one of my first online orders and will order again for sure. thanks guys!
fast delivery and cheap price. also the tools where mint quality