Insider Journeys

Insider Journeys

1.0

1 review
  • Trip Completed Yes · No (1)
  • Ease of Booking
rebecca

rebeccaSydney, NSW

Unethical company - still waiting for refund for trip cancelled due to COVID

Do not give any money to Insider Journeys. They are criminal. My family booked a trip with them which was cancelled and 6 months later we are still waiting for a refund.

Ease of Booking
Trip CompletedNo
Booking TypeAccommodation and Tour

Carolyn

Carolynasked

Hi Off to china for 3 weeks with you guys. in your paperwork you have not given any information on accessing the internet while there. What would you recommend for accessing emails and social media while there?

Tere

Tereasked

Hello I am planning on using Insider Journeys for China 14 days. Are they a good company??

Lucky Lyn
Lucky Lyn

John and I found them excellent! They look after everything - 15 days through Vietnam and Cambodia and they have been wonderful . We have learnt so much about these beautiful places - with personal drivers and personal tour guides. We will use them again

F1Hertz
F1Hertz

I've done ten tours with Insider Journeys (nee Travel Indochina) and all were first class. All transfers to and from the airport went to plan, the guides were reliable, and all the destinations were visited as per the itinerary; I have every intention of travelling with them again. The Chinese trip I did was fantastic - I'm sure you will enjoy going there too!!!

Kimasked

Hi, we are traveling to Japan and using insider journeys when we arrive as our travel company. Does anyone have any feedback on this experiences with this company in Japan?

Mythili

Don't use Insider Journey. You will have too much free time. I just did 16 days of Vietnam with Insider Journey. For the amount I paid $3220, I did not get my money's worth. You will be better of organizing a trip to Japan on your own. Don't waste your money or time with Insider Journey. Hotels are sub-standard, guides barely speak any English and most of your time will be free time with barely 2 hours of guided sight seeing per day. Rest of the time are free time.

Bigcuddlybear
Bigcuddlybear

I wouldn't recommend them either. We did a trip through Vietnam and got taken from one commission stop to another by guides who could barely speak English.

Kim

We are currently in Japan and have used insider Journeys for 3 of our day tours. We have had great guides and no issue with them. We have arranged a 10 day trip and self touring ourselves so only using them for certain tours. We have arrange personal guides for other tours by doing this we have been able to do our own thing at our own pace. You will love Japan, the people are so helpful.

Get an answer from our members and Insider Journeys representatives