Insider Journeys

• Ease of Booking
Cheryl Brown

Cheryl BrownGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

It was fantastic

My husband and I recently did an Insider Journeys 7 day tour of Cambodia. We were so pleased we did it. Our 2 guides, one in Phnom Penh and the other in Siem Reap were excellent. Both spoke great english and their knowledge of the areas was amazing. My husband pulled a calf muscle in Phnom Penh and Sok our guide was so caring of him, helping him up and down steps and walking of rough ground, he treated my husband as if he would his own father. Our accommodation was excellent , they were always on time and telling us where to go when we had spare time. Would recommend to anyone. An excellent company.
D

MIke

MIke

Vietnam Great - not so, Laos

Booking TypeAccommodation, Flights and Tour
escapedogs

escapedogsPerth, WA

Poor itinerary and time management at our expense.

Booking TypeAccommodation and Tour
Booking Services

Find out how Insider Journeys compares to other Booking Services

Pauline

PaulinePerth, WA

Vietnam

We booked a private tour for 3 people through our travel agent and she used Insider Journeys as the provider in Vietnam. We had 20 days all up in Vietnam and found Insider Journeys guides and drivers to be excellent. We were always picked up on time from our hotels or airports. The guides were very knowledgeable and their English was very good. All our hotels were excellent, the only change we would probably have made was to fly from Ho Chi Min City to Dalat, rather than going by road. I would highly recommend them for private tours.

Booking TypeAccommodation, Flights and Tour
Ben H

Ben HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great tour of north and central Vietnam

Hi All,
We have just returned from a 16 day tour with a few days in Hanoi, Halong Bay, Sapa, Hue and Hoi An with Insider Journeys which was organised through our local travel agent.
Overall the tour was extremely well organised and the places were all booked and local tour guides were outstanding. Hotel staff at Hanoi hotel were the pick of all our hotel staff with Hue Saigon Morin Hotel the slackest and least helpful.
Insider Journeys guides were both fantastic with intimate local knowledge and plenty of history lessons for both of us. Tam our Sapa guide was especially helpful and patience in his delivery of local people’s and their customs.
More to come when I get to the laptop soon,
Regards
Ben

Booking TypeAccommodation, Cruise, Flights and Tour

Carolyn

Carolynasked

Hi Off to china for 3 weeks with you guys. in your paperwork you have not given any information on accessing the internet while there. What would you recommend for accessing emails and social media while there?

Tere

Tereasked

Hello I am planning on using Insider Journeys for China 14 days. Are they a good company??

Lucky Lyn
Lucky Lyn

John and I found them excellent! They look after everything - 15 days through Vietnam and Cambodia and they have been wonderful . We have learnt so much about these beautiful places - with personal drivers and personal tour guides. We will use them again

F1Hertz
F1Hertz

I've done ten tours with Insider Journeys (nee Travel Indochina) and all were first class. All transfers to and from the airport went to plan, the guides were reliable, and all the destinations were visited as per the itinerary; I have every intention of travelling with them again. The Chinese trip I did was fantastic - I'm sure you will enjoy going there too!!!

Kimasked

Hi, we are traveling to Japan and using insider journeys when we arrive as our travel company. Does anyone have any feedback on this experiences with this company in Japan?

Mythili

Don't use Insider Journey. You will have too much free time. I just did 16 days of Vietnam with Insider Journey. For the amount I paid $3220, I did not get my money's worth. You will be better of organizing a trip to Japan on your own. Don't waste your money or time with Insider Journey. Hotels are sub-standard, guides barely speak any English and most of your time will be free time with barely 2 hours of guided sight seeing per day. Rest of the time are free time.

Bigcuddlybear
Bigcuddlybear

I wouldn't recommend them either. We did a trip through Vietnam and got taken from one commission stop to another by guides who could barely speak English.

Kim

We are currently in Japan and have used insider Journeys for 3 of our day tours. We have had great guides and no issue with them. We have arranged a 10 day trip and self touring ourselves so only using them for certain tours. We have arrange personal guides for other tours by doing this we have been able to do our own thing at our own pace. You will love Japan, the people are so helpful.

Get an answer from our members and Insider Journeys representatives