Insider Journeys

Insider Journeys (page 2 of 2)

• Trip Completed Yes (5) · No (1)
  • Ease of Booking

F1HertzLondon

Ten Insider Journeys tours (nee Travel Indochina) done in five years!!!

Heather and Kev

Heather and Kevbuderim qld

Great Holiday.Ref 242181

Wife and I have spent 14 days in Vietnam, Hanoi, halong Bay ,Hue , hoi an and Saigon we had a fabulous time good hotels great food and our guides made it a holiday to remember cannot say enough good things about the trip would definitely recommend Insider Journeys.

Wonderful experience in Japan

Colin and Leonie

Colin and LeonieWHITE HILLS

India. RV Ganges Voyager 8 days. Private Touring Delhi to Udaipur 10 days.

Excellent trip

We travelled to Myanmar with Insider Journeys and the entire trip was excellent. While we might have been able to organise some of the aspects ourselves it would have taken at least twice as long. The excellent support by the tour leader and the interesting and deep information from the local guides were a large part of the trips quality and enjoyment.

MythiliSan Francisco

Complete waste of time and money

Insider JourneysInsider Journeys

Travel Indochina provided us with a great holiday with only two problems which need to be addressed

Kristine D
Kristine D

Do not touch Indochina!

BigcuddlybearSydney

Commission scammers

Find out how Insider Journeys compares to other Booking Services

Five of us just did three weeks through Vietnam and Cambodia with Indochina.Everything was so well organised and informative.We had great English speaking guides who were so helpful.Every destination we went Indochina checked in with us.They were so professional. We had only the five of us on our tours which was great as I didnt want to be in a big group. I would go through them again for our next holiday.It was great to know if something went wrong you could call them as you were given a number at every destination.Thanks Indochina for a great holiday.

Patrish

PatrishSydney, NSW

Treasures of China Tour April 2013

Excellent, thoroughly recommended, great guides, especially [name removed]; wonderful accommodations with all breakfasts included, best locations. Silk Road Markets in Beijing, Climbing Great Wall, through Forbidden City, Terracotta Warriors, Li River cruise, train from Beijing to Guiilin - wonderful, smooth airport connections. Great company, great weather. Love the Country !!! Will go back.
Locations, tour guide, seeing famous attractions, small group

Return to VIetnam 2013

I recently enjoyed a fascinating and well-organized 14-day trip to VIetnam with Travel Indochina. Both our tour leader and local guides were consistently helpful and well-informed. The selection of cities, hotels, and sites visited was excellent; the transfers (domestic flights, boats) went smoothly; the optional times for exploring, shopping, or just resting a plus! I felt throughout that I was in professional hands, from prompt transfers to a consistently positive attitude. I was most curious to re-visit Vietnam after performing with a USO troupe during the War---Travel Indochina was an excellent choice.
Professional, excellent hotels, efficient transfers, well-organized program.

Jenny R

Jenny RSydney, NSW

Best travel group I've ever been with

PaulFl

PaulFlCanberra 2600, ACT

What was promised was not delivered

GhostyMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

WARNING: Tour guides stealing travellor's money

Insider JourneysInsider Journeys

Further to speaking with our General Manager and allowing us to explain our processes, how the investigation has been conducted and the actions taken, we trust that this matter has now met a satisfactory conclusion.

Great trip / Excellent service

yvonne39

yvonne39newcastle

Very disappointing

my sister and i travelled in april on the 19 day cambodia/vietnam tour including the jahan cruise.the boat was going into dry dock food and drink supplies gradually dimished from the second day.the tour manager cynthia did not speak to us once the rest of the crew were excellent.the meals included in the land content were terrible until our group of ten rebelled then improved marginally.the halong bay trip did not resemble the itinerary at all very disappoinying.i could not recommend this company to anyone.

joepam

joepamAU

loved our experience in china

great holiday accomodation superb,loved The Great Wall,Terracotta Warriors Yangtze River and very informative guides and great tour guide didnt want to come home from holiday.Met some lovely people on trip and will keep in contact with them in the future
Value for money and everything was planned well which made it so easy for us
Wished we went longer didnt want to come home

Carolyn

Carolynasked

Hi Off to china for 3 weeks with you guys. in your paperwork you have not given any information on accessing the internet while there. What would you recommend for accessing emails and social media while there?

Tere

Tereasked

Hello I am planning on using Insider Journeys for China 14 days. Are they a good company??

Lucky Lyn
Lucky Lyn

John and I found them excellent! They look after everything - 15 days through Vietnam and Cambodia and they have been wonderful . We have learnt so much about these beautiful places - with personal drivers and personal tour guides. We will use them again

F1Hertz

I've done ten tours with Insider Journeys (nee Travel Indochina) and all were first class. All transfers to and from the airport went to plan, the guides were reliable, and all the destinations were visited as per the itinerary; I have every intention of travelling with them again. The Chinese trip I did was fantastic - I'm sure you will enjoy going there too!!!

Kimasked

Hi, we are traveling to Japan and using insider journeys when we arrive as our travel company. Does anyone have any feedback on this experiences with this company in Japan?

Mythili

Don't use Insider Journey. You will have too much free time. I just did 16 days of Vietnam with Insider Journey. For the amount I paid $3220, I did not get my money's worth. You will be better of organizing a trip to Japan on your own. Don't waste your money or time with Insider Journey. Hotels are sub-standard, guides barely speak any English and most of your time will be free time with barely 2 hours of guided sight seeing per day. Rest of the time are free time.

Bigcuddlybear

I wouldn't recommend them either. We did a trip through Vietnam and got taken from one commission stop to another by guides who could barely speak English.

Kim

We are currently in Japan and have used insider Journeys for 3 of our day tours. We have had great guides and no issue with them. We have arranged a 10 day trip and self touring ourselves so only using them for certain tours. We have arrange personal guides for other tours by doing this we have been able to do our own thing at our own pace. You will love Japan, the people are so helpful.

Get an answer from our members and Insider Journeys representatives