Mars

MarsGeelong

Very disappointed. Did not deliver on advertised highlights.

george

georgecowra NSW

False Advertising

We saw advertisement in the Sunday Telegraph in November 2017 for a personal tour of Sri Lanka. Included were TWO safari trips in Yala National Park. We made a booking. Each time we received an email with the itinerary it showed TWO safari trips until the final one which showed only ONE in the itinerary but TWO in the inclusions. We did not pick up this change until we arrived in Sri Lanka. When we questioned it we were told " TWO was a printing error" . When questioning the matter back in Australia the answer was " a mistake of our product team" . Since the trip was well documented several times in a national newspaper, we feel it should be classified as FALSE ADVERTISING.

PaulFl

PaulFlCanberra 2600, ACT

What was promised was not delivered

Insider JourneysInsider Journeys
Booking Services

Find out how Insider Journeys compares to other Booking Services

yvonne39

yvonne39newcastle

Very disappointing

my sister and i travelled in april on the 19 day cambodia/vietnam tour including the jahan cruise.the boat was going into dry dock food and drink supplies gradually dimished from the second day.the tour manager cynthia did not speak to us once the rest of the crew were excellent.the meals included in the land content were terrible until our group of ten rebelled then improved marginally.the halong bay trip did not resemble the itinerary at all very disappoinying.i could not recommend this company to anyone.

Carolyn

Carolynasked

Hi Off to china for 3 weeks with you guys. in your paperwork you have not given any information on accessing the internet while there. What would you recommend for accessing emails and social media while there?

Tere

Tereasked

Hello I am planning on using Insider Journeys for China 14 days. Are they a good company??

Lucky Lyn
Lucky Lyn

John and I found them excellent! They look after everything - 15 days through Vietnam and Cambodia and they have been wonderful . We have learnt so much about these beautiful places - with personal drivers and personal tour guides. We will use them again

F1Hertz
F1Hertz

I've done ten tours with Insider Journeys (nee Travel Indochina) and all were first class. All transfers to and from the airport went to plan, the guides were reliable, and all the destinations were visited as per the itinerary; I have every intention of travelling with them again. The Chinese trip I did was fantastic - I'm sure you will enjoy going there too!!!

Kimasked

Hi, we are traveling to Japan and using insider journeys when we arrive as our travel company. Does anyone have any feedback on this experiences with this company in Japan?

Mythili

Don't use Insider Journey. You will have too much free time. I just did 16 days of Vietnam with Insider Journey. For the amount I paid $3220, I did not get my money's worth. You will be better of organizing a trip to Japan on your own. Don't waste your money or time with Insider Journey. Hotels are sub-standard, guides barely speak any English and most of your time will be free time with barely 2 hours of guided sight seeing per day. Rest of the time are free time.

Bigcuddlybear
Bigcuddlybear

I wouldn't recommend them either. We did a trip through Vietnam and got taken from one commission stop to another by guides who could barely speak English.

Kim

We are currently in Japan and have used insider Journeys for 3 of our day tours. We have had great guides and no issue with them. We have arranged a 10 day trip and self touring ourselves so only using them for certain tours. We have arrange personal guides for other tours by doing this we have been able to do our own thing at our own pace. You will love Japan, the people are so helpful.

Get an answer from our members and Insider Journeys representatives