Insider Journeys

• Trip Completed Yes (2) · No (0)
  • Ease of Booking
Cheryl Brown

Cheryl BrownGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

It was fantastic

My husband and I recently did an Insider Journeys 7 day tour of Cambodia. We were so pleased we did it. Our 2 guides, one in Phnom Penh and the other in Siem Reap were excellent. Both spoke great english and their knowledge of the areas was amazing. My husband pulled a calf muscle in Phnom Penh and Sok our guide was so caring of him, helping him up and down steps and walking of rough ground, he treated my husband as if he would his own father. Our accommodation was excellent , they were always on time and telling us where to go when we had spare time. Would recommend to anyone. An excellent company.
D

Pauline

PaulinePerth, WA

Vietnam

We booked a private tour for 3 people through our travel agent and she used Insider Journeys as the provider in Vietnam. We had 20 days all up in Vietnam and found Insider Journeys guides and drivers to be excellent. We were always picked up on time from our hotels or airports. The guides were very knowledgeable and their English was very good. All our hotels were excellent, the only change we would probably have made was to fly from Ho Chi Min City to Dalat, rather than going by road. I would highly recommend them for private tours.

Susan

SusanSydney Surrounds, NSW

Cambodia to Vietnam Amazing

Who's what can we say, from start to finish we had the best of the best with all our tour guides. Just loved every moment. Thank you Nancy you are worth more than you think. My husband and I will never forget our 25th Anniversary spent with insider journeys. We are now looking at doing Japan.

Linda

LindaBrisbane

Awesome tour

We did 14 days in Vietnam & Cambodia from our pick up from the airport to the finish of our tour it was exceptional. Our tour guide was Dara and nothing was a bother to her she made everything go smoothly and was always interesting and informative. Hotels were always 4 star as well as the meals. I would definitely be traveling with them again.

Efficient and personal service

From pick up in Chiang Mai Thailand to drop off at the Siem Reap airport everything went according to plan due to the efficient service of Insider Journeys. We covered Northern Thailand, Laos and Cambodia over a period of 25 days and booked our trip through Peregrine in Perth WA. We travelled with another couple and we were given personal service by Insider Journeys.
They appear to be a very well run and efficient organisation and the quality of the guides was quite outstanding. We learnt very quickly that we could rely on both our guides and drivers making travel in these countries a pleasure and very relaxing.
I would thoroughly recommend Insider Journeys to anyone wanting to travel in Asia.

Iconic India

Cambodia and Vietnam Explored

14 days travelling with our superb tour guide, Ian Richards. Ian's extensive knowledge and passion about this country were conveyed to our group in a friendly and informative manner. We couldn't speak high enough of Ian's professionalism. Great accommodation, enthusiastic local guides and many new friendships made. We highly recommend this tour.

The best tour ever

This is a tour we did with a couple who travelled with us around the world.this is the best because of the life experiences offered by the company and the expertise of the tour guide, Ian Richards.

Lucky LynSafety Beach

Cambodia - wonderful unknown treasure

Insider Journeys has opened a new world of Travel for us Mr Bun our guide and Chai our driver have taken us to some of the most exciting and ancient temples in the world. Our guide taught us about a beautiful treasure within this amazing place - 3 temples all wonderfully shown , and a lake and boat journey to come. 3 days is not enough .. We will come back and use them once again . They have taken care of transfers , accommodation and shown us this beautiful part of the world.

F1HertzLondon

Ten Insider Journeys tours (nee Travel Indochina) done in five years!!!

Heather and Kev

Heather and Kevbuderim qld

Great Holiday.Ref 242181

Wife and I have spent 14 days in Vietnam, Hanoi, halong Bay ,Hue , hoi an and Saigon we had a fabulous time good hotels great food and our guides made it a holiday to remember cannot say enough good things about the trip would definitely recommend Insider Journeys.

Wonderful experience in Japan

Colin and Leonie

Colin and LeonieWHITE HILLS

India. RV Ganges Voyager 8 days. Private Touring Delhi to Udaipur 10 days.

Excellent trip

We travelled to Myanmar with Insider Journeys and the entire trip was excellent. While we might have been able to organise some of the aspects ourselves it would have taken at least twice as long. The excellent support by the tour leader and the interesting and deep information from the local guides were a large part of the trips quality and enjoyment.

Five of us just did three weeks through Vietnam and Cambodia with Indochina.Everything was so well organised and informative.We had great English speaking guides who were so helpful.Every destination we went Indochina checked in with us.They were so professional. We had only the five of us on our tours which was great as I didnt want to be in a big group. I would go through them again for our next holiday.It was great to know if something went wrong you could call them as you were given a number at every destination.Thanks Indochina for a great holiday.

Patrish

PatrishSydney, NSW

Treasures of China Tour April 2013

Excellent, thoroughly recommended, great guides, especially [name removed]; wonderful accommodations with all breakfasts included, best locations. Silk Road Markets in Beijing, Climbing Great Wall, through Forbidden City, Terracotta Warriors, Li River cruise, train from Beijing to Guiilin - wonderful, smooth airport connections. Great company, great weather. Love the Country !!! Will go back.
Locations, tour guide, seeing famous attractions, small group

Return to VIetnam 2013

I recently enjoyed a fascinating and well-organized 14-day trip to VIetnam with Travel Indochina. Both our tour leader and local guides were consistently helpful and well-informed. The selection of cities, hotels, and sites visited was excellent; the transfers (domestic flights, boats) went smoothly; the optional times for exploring, shopping, or just resting a plus! I felt throughout that I was in professional hands, from prompt transfers to a consistently positive attitude. I was most curious to re-visit Vietnam after performing with a USO troupe during the War---Travel Indochina was an excellent choice.
Professional, excellent hotels, efficient transfers, well-organized program.

Jenny R

Jenny RSydney, NSW

Best travel group I've ever been with

Great trip / Excellent service

joepam

joepamAU

loved our experience in china

great holiday accomodation superb,loved The Great Wall,Terracotta Warriors Yangtze River and very informative guides and great tour guide didnt want to come home from holiday.Met some lovely people on trip and will keep in contact with them in the future
Value for money and everything was planned well which made it so easy for us
Wished we went longer didnt want to come home

Carolyn

Carolynasked

Hi Off to china for 3 weeks with you guys. in your paperwork you have not given any information on accessing the internet while there. What would you recommend for accessing emails and social media while there?

Tere

Tereasked

Hello I am planning on using Insider Journeys for China 14 days. Are they a good company??

Lucky Lyn

John and I found them excellent! They look after everything - 15 days through Vietnam and Cambodia and they have been wonderful . We have learnt so much about these beautiful places - with personal drivers and personal tour guides. We will use them again

F1Hertz

I've done ten tours with Insider Journeys (nee Travel Indochina) and all were first class. All transfers to and from the airport went to plan, the guides were reliable, and all the destinations were visited as per the itinerary; I have every intention of travelling with them again. The Chinese trip I did was fantastic - I'm sure you will enjoy going there too!!!

Kimasked

Hi, we are traveling to Japan and using insider journeys when we arrive as our travel company. Does anyone have any feedback on this experiences with this company in Japan?

Mythili

Don't use Insider Journey. You will have too much free time. I just did 16 days of Vietnam with Insider Journey. For the amount I paid $3220, I did not get my money's worth. You will be better of organizing a trip to Japan on your own. Don't waste your money or time with Insider Journey. Hotels are sub-standard, guides barely speak any English and most of your time will be free time with barely 2 hours of guided sight seeing per day. Rest of the time are free time.

Bigcuddlybear
Bigcuddlybear

I wouldn't recommend them either. We did a trip through Vietnam and got taken from one commission stop to another by guides who could barely speak English.

Kim

We are currently in Japan and have used insider Journeys for 3 of our day tours. We have had great guides and no issue with them. We have arranged a 10 day trip and self touring ourselves so only using them for certain tours. We have arrange personal guides for other tours by doing this we have been able to do our own thing at our own pace. You will love Japan, the people are so helpful.

Get an answer from our members and Insider Journeys representatives