4.2

• Trip Completed Yes · No (10)
  • Ease of Booking
Olive

OliveSydney, NSW

refund

After informing us in October 2020 our December cruise has been cancelled they said would you like a credit or refund. We asked for a refund of monies paid, After several calls all saying we are looking into it we still have no refund and its April 2021, they are now saying we requested a credit which is definitely not true !!! they just do not want to give back refund have now called ACCC.

Company RepresentativeTravel Megastore

Good afternoon Olive, thank you for your review. Please reach out to us via email at info@travelmegastore.com.au so that we can organize for the right person to contact you and discuss further. Thank you.

Linda

LindaSydney Surrounds, NSW

the 241 offer,$1000 deposit being 50% of total price. Wasnt told this when I paid $400 for 241 membership. A ripped off.

I feel The 241 voucher is a scam. Non transparent. When I brought it sales person said mega cruise store has all offers other agents offer, but actually don’t. Can get same holiday through local travel agent cheaper and perks.

Customer ServiceTravel Megastore

We were booked to leave Brisbane on the Pacific Dawn on the 14/03/20. Unfortunately the cruise was cancelled due to coronavirus. I phoned Cruise Megastore and spoke to Matt Wilson to see if we could get a refund. Matt contacted P&O on our behalf, forwarded an email containing a P&O form for us to complete in order to get a refund. Matt was extremely efficient and helped with any queries we had. It was a pleasure to deal with him.

Hi Lynette,
We are pleased to know that you are happy with your experience and the service received. And we thank you for taking the time to leave your review.
Kind regards,
Cruise Megastore.

Booking Services

Find out how Travel Megastore compares to other Booking Services

Peta C.

Peta C.South East Queensland, QLD

Booking without Pressure!

Heather our Consultant was super helpful when I rang in relation to a special offer. I was not in a position to make the final decision on the first phonecall, and that was respected. All relevant information was emailed and I was able to digest it in my time. When I was ready I replied to the email and Heather called me promptly and I booked the trip. Now we are just waiting now under the ship sails - literally! Thanks Heather.

Customer ServiceTravel Megastore

How fantastic! We can’t wait until you return so we can help you with another great adventure. We appreciate the time you’ve taken to leave a review.

Charlie

Charlie

Easy booking

No extra fees. I was called immediately upon online enquire. Naveen Kumar was extremely helpful. Booked 2 rooms next to each other on Sapphire Princess 3 day cruise. Cost was only $881 for 3 people with $150 voucher for on board spending. Met all expectations. Highly recommend.

Company RepresentativeTravel Megastore

Thank you so much for your positive feedback. We are pleased to hear you are happy with your experience and look forward to booking you more holidays in the future!

Great response and service

All explained very well - Belinda was very efficient and helpful, including good follow up and responsiveness. This includes a offer for travel insurance which I’ll take up soon. We look forward to our cruise in April.

Customer ServiceTravel Megastore

How fantastic! We hope you enjoy your well deserved holiday and we appreciate the time you’ve taken to leave a review.

Nean

NeanThe Mallee, VIC

Very helpful ,honest and a pleasure to deal with

I have been very happy with Matt's friendliness, honesty and customer service he was so helpful at getting the best options for us ...I'm now changing with him for future holidays .

Company RepresentativeTravel Megastore

Ensuring that our members have a positive experience right from the beginning is our top priority and we are glad to see you are happy! We will certainly let Matt know of your comments and we can’t wait to help you book your next holiday!

Bazzer

Bazzer

3 day cruise

Heather was very experienced and easy to understand during the booking process. I would definitely use this company again to book up a cruise especially with Heather being so helpful.

Customer ServiceTravel Megastore

We are pleased to hear that you are happy with your experience! Heather will be happy to hear of your positive feedback as well.

Doyley

Doyley

Simple Process, great price Heather was amazing

Dealing with Heather was a simple process. Her prices were great from the start. Information readily available and service at a top level. After bad dealings with another company Heather proved good service is still out there

Booking TypeCruise and Insurance

Hi there,
We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to serving you again!
Kind Regards,
Travel Megastore.

Booking Services

Find out how Travel Megastore compares to other Booking Services

Chelc.E

Chelc.ESydney, NSW

Book with Darren Sharman, He's a Legend!

Darren booked us a cruise for my husbands birthday in 2021. He was knowledgeable, and very patient with all the changes and made the process easy.
No ask is too big for this guy. I will be booking with him in future!
Thanks Darren, you're a Real One!

Hi there,
Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate your time and will certainly let Darren know of your comments. We look forward to booking you again in the future!
Kind regards,
Travel Megastore.

Paola F.

Paola F.asked

Any information about cruise megastore 2 for 1 vouchers? Are they worth buying?

Company RepresentativeTravel Megastore

Hi Paola, thank you for reaching out to us. We do have a 241 rewards program and if you would like some more information please contact us on 1300 859 861. We look forward to hearing from you.

Yvonne K.

Yvonne K.asked

Just read the reviews after joining up for 241. I am a bit nervous about you deals. How can I be certain you have my best interest at heart?

Customer ServiceTravel Megastore

Hi Yvonne, We can guarantee that we will provide you with the best deals in the market when booking your cruise and certainly do have your best interests at heart. Depending on what you book you can literally save yourself thousands of dollars. As your sales consultant would have mentioned the TwoforOne pricing is based on the first passenger paying the original cruise fare plus government fees and port charges. The 2nd passenger pays just government fees and port charges. These government fees are required to be paid by law. If you have any further concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us. There are always fantastic deals around and they chnge daily so make sure you read your TwoforOne emails and regularly check out the site.

Kaye Casked

What IS 241? Some reviews are not complimentary and this makes me nervous re my current booking for cruise in October on acific Dawn.

Stephen G
Stephen G

The prices i was told by 241 rep did not match the over the top prices on their site. I kept getting told management would be in touch with me in 24 to 48 hrs.that was the end of last year. Still no contact. I told them i wanted my $ back. They dont get back to you and when they do its just another rep saying sorry cant help. Management will be in touch in 24 hrs. Rubbish. Would not recommend.

Kaye C

I have co concluded my booking for the cruise on pacific dawn and have found the travel consultant, Danielle, very helpful. I feel completely confident that all has been handled with professionalism. My only concern would be in trying to make phone contact I found I was put through to a call centre in the Philippines
However once I emailed Danielle she was very prompt in phoning me back

Get an answer from our members and Travel Megastore representatives